Yasmin Wijnaldum, born on July 10, 1998, hails from Amsterdam, Netherlands and is a prominent Dutch fashion model. Remarkably, she achieved fame at the tender age of 17 when she became the iconic face of Prada. Her journey in the modeling world commenced in 2014 when she entered the scene through the Elite Model Competition and subsequently secured a contract with Elite Amsterdam.
Wijnaldum also graced the runway, strutting her stuff for renowned designers including Valentino, Giambattista Valli, Chloe, Loewe, Calvin Klein, Chanel, and Kenzo. In 2015, she made her inaugural cover appearance for Vogue Japan. Moreover, her presence has been prominently featured in editorials for both American Vogue and V. Magazine.
Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Education
In 2019, Yasmin Wijnaldum was 21 years old and marked her birthday on July 10th. Notably, she keeps her family life private, with no information available about her parents at that time.
Furthermore, Yasmin has a Dutch and Surinamese heritage. She has two siblings: a brother named Mitchell Wijnaldum and a sister named Ruby Wijnaldum. The three of them have a strong and loving bond.
Based on our research, there is a lack of available information regarding Wijnaldum’s educational background. It is possible that she completed her high school education at a local school. Speculating about her higher education or alma mater is challenging, as she embarked on her modeling career at a young age.
Personal Affairs, Boyfriend & Spouse
Currently, this model has a romantic relationship with the well-known American rapper G-Eazy. Their relationship began in 2019, and Yasmin has been frequently spotted with her boyfriend at various events and while traveling together.
Furthermore, as her career has recently taken off, she isn’t rushing into marriage or starting a family of her own. Any future spouse of Yasmin Wijnaldum will indeed be fortunate to have such a renowned personality as their partner. We’ll provide updates as soon as more information on this matter becomes available to us.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Yasmin Wijnaldum|
|Profession||A Dutch Fashion Model.|
|Famously Known as||The face of ‘Prada’ at a young age of 17.|
|Birthday (DOB)||10 July 1998.|
|Age (as of 2019)||21 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Amsterdam, Netherlands.|
|Ethnicity||Dutch and Surinamese descent.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Mitchell Wijnaldum.
Sister: Ruby Wijnaldum.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 11″.
Centimeters: 180 cm.
Meters: 1.80 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 57 Kg.
Pounds: 125 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||31-23-34.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9.|
|Social Media Stats||Instagram: @yasminwijnaldum (286k+ followers).
Twitter: Not Available.
Facebook: Will Update.
|Dating History?||Dating an American rapper G-Eazy.|
|Boyfriend||Gerald Earl Gillum (G-Eazy).|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||Will Update.|
|School||Might Be from a Local School.|
|Alma Mater||Not Available.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$2.5 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Yasmin Wijnaldum
- This young model has a soft corner towards animals especially the little puppies are her favorite one.
- Wijnaldum also did brand endorsements for well-known brands like Moschino, PUMA, DSquared2, Coach, Tom Ford Beauty, Givenchy, Fendi, Chaos and many more.
- She developed an interest and love for modeling at the only age of 16 but had some doubts about her choice.
- This pretty lady, Yasmin Wijnaldum holds a tall height of 5 feet 11 inches with a weight of 125 lbs.
- Sasha Pivovarova and Natalia Vodianovo were her mates during Prada campaign.
- Her boyfriend has dated four girlfriends in the past.
- ‘Models.com’ had nominated Yasmin name for ‘Model of the Year Award’. Moreover, in 2018 also included her in the list of “Top 50 Models”.
- In the year 2017, this trending lady made her first television show appearance in ‘Fashion Police’, a popular talk show.
- This gorgeous girl once walked in ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’.
- According to her Wiki profile, she also gets featured in short videos, ‘The Chaos Bruv Club’ (2018), Dua Lipa: Don’t Start Now (2019) and G-Eazy Feat. Dex Lauper: K I D S (2019).
- Her social media popularity is also good, having a great number of Instagram followers.
- This fashion model’s mom gave her the best advice of washing her face before going to bed.
- Yasmin Wijnaldum earns a self-sufficient Net worth of $2.5 million US Dollars from her modeling career.