Wolfgang Novogratz, born on May 9, 1997, is an American actor and artist known for his recent rise in popularity. He garnered attention for his role as Drew in the film “Sierra Burgess Is a Loser,” and he has also been involved in several other movie projects.
Netflix released the movie “The Half of It” on May 1, 2020. This film revolves around a teen love story where a studious girl finds herself falling in love. In the movie, Wolfgang played the role of Trig Carson.
Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Education
Novogratz was born in California, USA, on May 9, 1997, making him 22 years old in 2019. He hails from a financially well-off family, with his father named Robert Novogratz and his mother named Cortney Novogratz.
He grew up with five siblings: Holleder, Tallulah, Five, Breaker, and Bellamy. His childhood was idyllic, and he attended Harvard-Westlake School, where he was a member of the basketball team.
As a basketball player, he has amassed numerous awards. He completed his high school education in 2016, and according to our sources, he recently earned a Bachelor’s degree.
Body Size, Height & Weight
Many girls have developed a crush on him because he’s popular and handsome. Wolfgang Novogratz stands tall at 6 feet 3 inches (191 cm) and maintains a weight of 171 lbs (78 Kg). His lean, muscular physique can be attributed to his dedicated workout and dietary regimen.
He has a very vibrant and glowing skin. When someone asked him about his health secrets then he revealed that he eats protein and fiber-rich diet.
The main feature of his face is dimpled cheeks and many girls are crazy after this. He also has a clean body as he has no tattoo. Even to this day, he plays basketball as he considers it a great exercise.
Personal life, Girlfriend & Affairs
Despite being a well-known figure, he maintains a reserved and introverted personality. There have been no confirmed reports of him being in a romantic relationship to date. In 2018, there were speculations about him dating Odessa Young, but those rumors were eventually debunked. As of now, he remains single and does not have a girlfriend.
Wolfgang Novogratz’s shyness extends even to his presence on social media, where he has refrained from sharing any personal photos of himself on his Instagram account. Nevertheless, he does occasionally post stories on his Insta, offering fleeting glimpses into his life.
|Real Full Birth Name||Wolfgang Novogratz.|
|Age (As of 2019)||22 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 9, 1997.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Taurus.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6’3″.
Meters: 1.91 m.
Centimeters: 191 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 171 lbs.
Kilograms: 78 Kg.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Robert Novogratz.
Mother: Cortney Novogratz.
|Siblings||1. Holleder Novogratz.
2. Tallulah Novogratz.
3. Five Novogratz.
4. Breaker Novogratz.
5. Bellamy Novogratz.
|Social media||Instagram: wolfgangnovogratz (119 k followers).|
|Favourite actor||Jason Statham.|
|Skills||He is a very good Basket ball player.|
|Filmography||1. Yes, Dod, Yes.
3. Sierra Burgess Is a Loser.
4. Assassination Nation.
5. The Half of It.
6. The Last Summer.
7. Hush Hush.
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$600 k.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Wolfgang Novogratz
- The young actor is becoming the new crush of girls these days. This is all just because of his acting skills and talent.
- His journey of career started back in the year 2018 but before that, Wolfgang Novogratz was much into modeling.
- A movie named “Assassination Nation” was released.
- This is a comedy-Action movie. In this Novogratz played as Dave also known as Rando Dude.
- In the same year, a hit movie named “Sierra Burgess Is a Loser” released and the audience loved it.
- Wolfgang is in the acting industry for only a few years but his acting wins him new projects time-to-time.
- He is gaining popularity and also money. We have estimated that Novogratz’s net worth has to be around $600 k.
- He has also done a movie named “Hush Hush” in which he played the lead role. “The Last Summer” is one of his latest movies as it released in 2019.
- On April 9, 2020, he posted an image of some doctors on his Instagram account. He also wrote a message in which he thanked all the medical staff for their services in this tough time of COVID-19 pandemic.
- He is an animal lover and supports the adoption of dogs rather than buying.
- On 9th April 2020, Wolfgang Novogratz posted anything on his Insta account for the first time.
- In an interview, he revealed that other than acting Wolfgang even wants to direct a movie.
- When he was in the basketball team then he even many scholarships offers from many Universities.
- He is the eldest child in his family.
- Within the past 3 years, he appeared in more than 5 movies.
- Novogratz has also registered his presence in a show named Grown-ish.