Will Hochman, born on March 4, 1992, is a promising American actor and writer who is currently in the early stages of his career. Despite being at the beginning of his journey, he has already made a notable impact with his exceptional body of work. One of his remarkable accomplishments includes his role as the son in the short film “Love.” This poignant film revolves around the story of a father and his son, touching upon themes of deep connection and affection between family members.
In addition to his notable roles, he has also made appearances in various dramas. One such example is his portrayal of Lord Montague in the Broadway production of “The Sound Inside.” On May 1st, Will participated in a live stream alongside other talented artists, including Jackie Cruz, Brando Crawford, Michael Gandolfini, Sam Levine, Kathryn Gallagher, Margaret Qualley, and David Corenswet. The live stream event, titled “Acting For a Cause,” was broadcasted on YouTube via the designated channel.
They did so to collect donations from the people. All amount gathered through the Live stream is donated to Mount Sinai Hospital in Chicago.
Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Education
Will Hochman was born on March 4, 1992, in Brooklyn, New York, United States. As of 2020, he is 28 years old. He has two siblings, including his twin sister Emily B Hochman and his elder brother Daniel Hochman. Will Hochman holds a master’s degree in Economics from Colby College.
Despite his extensive qualifications, he made the unconventional choice of pursuing a career in acting. Surprisingly, his passion for the craft blossomed during his early twenties, where he actively participated in several dramas. Encouragement from his parents, Kenneth Hochman and Marlen A. Hochman, further fueled his determination to follow his dreams.
Personal Life, Girlfriend & Affairs
Will, an economics graduate, is deeply passionate about art as evident from his Instagram photos. Although he is fully committed to his acting career, he comprehends the importance of establishing a stable professional path. It is possible that his dedication to his career has left him single without a girlfriend.
He might not have a girlfriend but he has a large group of friends. He is also followed by more than 3 k people on Instagram.
He has an account there by the name “willhochman”. Here he shares some of the important glimpses from his life. He is very down to earth person and never boasts of his popularity.
|Real Full Birth Name||Will Hochman.|
|Age (As of 2019)||28 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||March 4, 1992.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Brooklyn, New York, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Pisces.|
|House Location||NYC, America.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5’10”.
Meters: 1.78 m.
Centimeters: 178 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 135 lbs.
Kilograms: 61.235 Kg.
|Parents||Father: Kenneth Hochman.
Mother: Marlen A Hochman.
|Siblings||1. Emily B Hochman.
2. Daniel Hochman.
|Social media||Instagram: willhochman (3.1 k followers).|
|Favourite actor||Brad Pit.|
|Show||Drake & Josh.|
|Food item||Mac & cheese.|
|School||Local high school.|
|Alma Mater||Colby College.|
|Profession||Actor and writer.|
|Filmography||1. Critical Thinking.
2. Let Him Go (2020).
3. Love (2019).
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$700 k.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Will Hochman
- His career started when he started working dramas and plays. From there he gathered the confidence and experience.
- He first participated in “Critical Thinking” and did the role of Gil Luna. Everybody who watched it appreciated Will’s effort.
- After this, in 2019 he did a short movie named “Love”. Now in 2020 his movie named “Let Him Go” is going to release.
- This movie is based on the life of a retired sheriff and his wife. It is expected to release in the third week of August.
- He is a stage artist and is associated with Classic Stage Company. His notable works include “Dead Poets Society”, “Sweat at the Mark Taper Forum”.
- Will Hochman’s net worth is $700 k. His popularity is increasing day by day and his career too.
- He loves to travel and he says that it helps by giving him the inspiration to write.
- Will Hochman is a tall actor as his height is 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m). His weight is around 135 pounds (61.24 Kg).
- Reading books is one of his favorite time killers.
- He has a Suzuki Kizashi.
- Hochman is a member of “Acting for a Course”.
- The actor is the youngest child of his parents.
- He acted in the finale of the series named “Blue Bloods” which airs on CBS.
- Other than acting and writing he also loves poetry.