Vanessa Lloyd, born in 1979, was married to the renowned American actor and singer, the late Sam Lloyd. He gained fame for his portrayal of Ted in the comedic TV series “Scrubs,” where he featured in a notable 95 episodes.
Throughout his professional journey, he has been involved in 27 different television productions. Among these, he garnered immense affection for series such as “Night Court,” “3rd Rock from the Sun,” “Desperate Housewives,” “The Nightmare Room,” and “American Housewife.” Beyond his television endeavors, he also contributed his talents to numerous cinematic projects.
Tragically, on May 1st, 2020, it was reported that the actor passed away at 56 years old. He bravely battled adversity with a positive outlook and endeavored to savor life during his last moments. Zach Braff, his close friend, shared a heartfelt image and message on his Instagram account to honor their bond.
In 2019, his cancer diagnosis came to light, leading to a surgical intervention. Subsequently, he commenced a course of treatment for the ailment. However, the cancer advanced, spreading to his spine, lungs, brain, and jaw over time.
Tim Hobert, director of the show “Scrubs” and a friend of Sam, initiated a “gofundme” campaign to cover Lloyd’s medical expenses. Although the initial goal was set at $100,000, the campaign exceeded expectations by raising a higher sum.
Childhood, Parents & Bio
Vanessa Lloyd, the star spouse, was born in California, USA, in 1979, making her 40 years old in 2019. Conversely, Sam Lloyd hails from Weston, Vermont, and was born on November 12, 1963.
She is a capable woman who received her primary education at a local high school and further pursued her studies at college, ultimately earning a degree in Arts. However, details regarding Mrs. Lloyd’s parental background are currently unavailable.
Personal Life, Spouse & Children
A few years back, the woman wedded her spouse, Sam Lloyd. In time, their union brought forth a son, whom they lovingly named Weston Lloyd. Their days were filled with joy until they became aware of Sam’s health condition.
The brain tumor he faced was an extremely grave illness, yet Vanessa remained steadfastly by his side. Vanessa Lloyd stood by him through every challenging circumstance. Upon visiting Sam’s gofundme page, you’ll discover poignant snapshots from the final moments of his life.
Some Lesser Known Facts about Vanessa Lloyd
- We have heard from a source that Sam Lloyd’s wife, Vanessa Lloyd is a housewife and is involved in taking care of her family.
- Her husband Samuel R. Lloyd was a professional actor and singer. He was a quite famous artist. The man is popular for his work in TV shows and also in films.
- Some of his most beloved movies are “A Bucket of Blood”, “The Real Old Testament “, “The Brothers Solomon”, “ExTerminators” and “Back by Midnight”.
- Kristy and her family live in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- Over the years her husband earned a lot of names and which is why his fans helped him so much in the toughest moments of his life.
- We have no exact figures but we calculated that Vanessa’s net worth has to be around $500 (as in 2020).
- The actor has died but still, people are donating on his “gofundme” page and this shows how much people love him.
- More than $171 k has been gathered through the fundraiser whereas the target was only $100 k.
- The therapy that Sam was receiving enabled him to see his son Weston’s first birthday.
- Vanessa Lloyd’s other name is Kristy Lloyd.
- Sam was at Cedars Sinai, Los Angeles, and was taking treatment from there.
- Vanessa’s husband got her operated many times.
- Once after surgery within the 24, Sam got operated again.
- The therapy that Mr. Lloyd was using was effective but just after 9 months, its effectiveness started decreasing. The doctors even switched to another treatment but it didn’t work out.
- Many people are not aware but the singer had lung cancer with got spread to its other major body organs.
- Even in the final day of life, Sam stood strong in fact in 2019 in a show named “American Housewife” he appeared.