Tom Shell is a renowned Hollywood actor, director, and producer hailing from Los Angeles, California. He embarked on his journey in the entertainment industry during his teenage years, starting with screenwriting as a profession. It was during his early twenties that he found his passion for filmmaking after directing his debut movie.
Throughout his lifetime, he directed over 20 movies, produced more than 30 films, authored numerous scripts, and even showcased his acting talent in some of them.
In 2012, at the age of 49, he received a diagnosis of Myeloma. Over the course of his journey with the condition, he authored 20 articles centered around Myeloma, aptly titled “Myeloma in Paradise.”
- Full name: Tom Shell.
- Nickname: Tom.
- Birth Year: 1963.
- Birthplace: Huntington Park, California, USA.
- Current Residence: California, Los Angeles, USA.
- Gender: Male.
- Sexuality: Heterosexual.
- Nationality: American.
- Ethnicity: White.
- Religion: Christain.
- Father: Filmmaker.
- Mother: Barbara Shell.
- Brothers: Steve Shell.
- Sister: Sue Shell.
- Highest Qualification: Graduated.
- College/University: Name not available.
The director is happily married to Michele King, a talented Graphic Designer at King Creative Design, and they have a beautiful relationship together.
After getting married, they settled in Haleiwa, Hawaii with their two daughters, including Kristen. There, Tom pursued his career as a self-employed business consultant.
- Marital Status: Married.
- Past Affairs: Will update soon.
- Spouse: Michele King.
- Children: Kristen Shell (daughter).
- Eating Habits: Non–Vegan.
- Smoke: No.
- Drinks: Occasionally.
- Hobbies: Acting, Travelling, and Writing.
Physical stats & More
- In Feet & Inches: 5′ 8″
- In Centimeters: 170 cms.
- In Meters:1.70 m.
- In Kilograms: 65 kg.
- In Pounds: 143 lbs.
- Eye color: Dark Brown.
- Hair color: Blonde.
- Skin complexion: Fair.
- Hair type: Straight
- Body type: Bulky.
Throughout his entire lifetime, Shell directed over 20 movies, produced more than 30 films, and showcased his talents as a scriptwriter and actor in numerous productions.
During his teenage years, he embarked on his screenwriting journey and quickly turned professional. However, it wasn’t until his early twenties, when he directed his first film, that he found his true inspiration for filmmaking.
Some of his well-known movies are Sleeping with My Student, A Night to Regret, Girl Followed, Deadly Ex, Deadly Exchange, Special Ops in the year 2010, Wind River in the year 1998, When vows Break, The thirst: Blood War in the year 2007, Capoeira in the year 2015 and many more.
In 1996, Tom Shell made his debut in the action-horror film “The Zero Boys,” a production written, directed, and produced by Nico Mastorakis. The movie also starred Daniel Hirsch, Kelli Maroney, and Nicole Rio.
- Career: Actor, Director, Producer, and Screenwriter.
- Works at: In-Motion Pictures.
- Net Worth: $1-3 million USD (estimated).
Other Random Information about Tom Shell
- The Thirst: Blood War which was hit in the theatres in the year 2007 and it’s one of the best creations of Tom Shell.
- Tom’s Shell father had terminal cancer and in a very late stage multiple Sclerosis a disease from which his father was fighting since he was 25 years old.
- He himself Myeloma blood cancer survivor. He was four different kinds of cancer at the same time.
- He is known as an inconceivable director in 2016 for a movie named Special ops Maj. Burke was released in 2010.
- Shell is known as the best producer for his movie named as Assimilate which was released in the year 2019, The Ghost and The Whale which was released in 2017, Isolation which was released in the year 2015, Powder Gold which was released in the year 2015, and Fire Twister which was also released in 2015.
- Shell is a producer and director working with In- Motion Pictures from the last 21 years.
- Tom Shell has worked as a post producer and line producer independently for a year in California.