Biography / Wiki
Tobias John Harris, the American professional basketball player, is renowned for his extraordinary skills and seamless gameplay, making the sport appear remarkably effortless. He currently mesmerizes audiences as a key player for the Detroit Pistons in the National Basketball Association (NBA).
Having completed a single season of college basketball at Tennessee, he entered the 2011 NBA draft, garnering considerable attention. The Charlotte Bobcats selected him as the 19th overall pick, but he was subsequently traded to the Milwaukee Bucks. Presently, he is affiliated with the Philadelphia 76ers.
Height / Weight / Age
Tobias John Harris, born on July 15, 1992, will be celebrating his 30th birthday. He stands tall at 6 feet 9 inches and weighs approximately 107 kg. With a slim physique, his body measurements are 42-35-34, and his biceps measure 14.5 inches. Tobias Harris has striking brown eyes and black hair.
Tobias John Harris, a rising star in the basketball world, has garnered immense popularity and a devoted fan following. His impressive career in the NBA, coupled with lucrative brand endorsements and advertisements, has been the primary source of his considerable wealth.
As of now, Tobias John Harris has an estimated total net worth of $3.5 million US dollars, with monthly earnings of approximately $800 thousand US dollars.
Education / Family
Tobias John Harris hails from New York and was raised in Islip, USA. Born to Torrel Harris and Lisa Harris, he grew up with four siblings. His educational journey took him to Half Hollow Hills School West and Long Island Lutheran Middle and High School before he pursued further studies at the University of Tennessee.
Tobias John Harris
|Birth Place||Islip, New York, United States of America|
|Date Of Birth||July 15, 1992|
|Height||In Centimetres – 209 cmIn Feet and Inches – 6′ 9″|
|Weight||In Kilograms – 107 Kg
In Pounds – 235 lbs
|School||Half Hollow Hills School West, Long Island Lutheran Middle and High School|
|College||University of Tennessee|
|Home Town||Islip, New York, United States of America|
|Fathers Name||Torrel Harris|
|Mothers Name||Lisa Harris|
Career / Fashion And Style
Harris became a member of the varsity basketball team during his 8th grade at Half Hollow Hills West and continued to play there until 2008. Following that, he joined the Tennessee Volunteers as a freshman for the 2010-11 season. Eventually, Harris was drafted as the 19th overall pick by the Charlotte Bobcats on June 23, 2011. Making his NBA debut on January 7, 2012, he played against the Los Angeles Clippers.
On February 21, 2013, the Orlando Magic acquired Harris in a trade that sent J.J. Redick, Gustavo Ayón, and Ish Smith to the Milwaukee Bucks. Later, on February 16, 2016, Harris was traded to the Detroit Pistons in exchange for Ersan İlyasova and Brandon Jennings.
Harris made his first appearance off the bench during the 2016-17 season on December 23, 2016, contributing 26 points in a 119-113 defeat against the Golden State Warriors. Subsequently, he was traded to the Philadelphia 76ers for the 2019-20 seasons.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
The sports star has not shared anything about his dating life.
Here we provide you the list of Tobias John Harris’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Brad Pitt|
|Favorite Actress||Mimi Keene|
|Favorite Colour||White and Black|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Switzerland|
|Favorite Food||Vegan Diet Food|
|Favorite Things To Do||Cycling and Travelling|
Some Interesting Facts About Tobias John Harris
- He is quite fond of social media and is regularly active on social media platforms.
- His official Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter accounts are always flooded with his fans.
- As a tribute to his friend Morgan Childs, the popular sports star wears a t-shirt of no. 12.
- His fans were worried and could not sleep when the NBA trades started.
- In the year 2010, Tobias was also named as the McDonald’s All-American.
- Harris ranks in 82nd place as the highest-paid player in the United States of America.
- He was also announced as Mr. New York Basketball in the year 2010.
- On December 23, 2016, Harris subsequently scored 26 points in a 119 – 113 loss to the Golden State Warriors.
- Harris’ first cousin Channing Frye is his fellow NBA player and former teammate.
- Harris switched to wear no. 12 after he was traded to the Orlando Magic during the 2012 – 2013 seasons as he was unable to wear it during his time with the Milwaukee Bucks.