Tara Reade, a California-born American freelance writer, actress, domestic violence advocate, poet, and controversial figure, gained attention for her accusation of sexual assault against Joe Biden, an American politician.
He gained significant recognition as the 47th vice president of the United States, holding the position from 2009 to 2017. Prior to that, he represented Delaware in the U.S. Senate for a remarkable period from 1973 to 2009. Moreover, this politician emerged as a presidential candidate for the 2020 election.
His career began in 1969, when he embarked on the path of law after becoming a lawyer. The subsequent year marked his entry into politics, as Biden secured a seat on the New Castle County Council through election. In 1972, he achieved the notable distinction of becoming the sixth youngest U.S. Senator from Delaware.
Controversy – Accused Joe Biden of Sexual Assault
In March 2020, Tara made allegations of sexual assault against Joe Biden, who was then the Democratic presidential candidate, during an interview on the Katie Halper Show podcast. The interview was later published on Soundcloud. Katie Halper serves as the podcast’s host.
In addition, she co-hosts the Useful Idiots podcast by Rolling Stone, alongside Matt Taibbi. Tara Reade alleges that the incident occurred during her tenure as his staff member in 1993.
Tara received a call from her supervisor, who requested her assistance in delivering Joe’s athletic bag to him. As she approached the supervisor, ready to hand over the bag, the politician intercepted her and guided her to a secluded corner. There, he forcefully pressed her against the wall. Tara bravely spoke out, recounting how Biden proceeded to inappropriately touch her and intrude under her blouse.
During the podcast, she further revealed that he also tugged at her skirt and engaged in digital penetration. However, Joe’s campaign issued a statement to Fox News, in which Biden refuted Reade’s sexual allegations as inaccurate.
In a recent statement, Kate Bedingfield, Deputy Campaign Manager and Communications Director for the Biden campaign, unveiled the contents of the report.
The media was urged not to involve themselves in Tara’s story, as it has been deemed untrue. Last spring, the writer gained significant media coverage by making public allegations of inappropriate touching by Biden.
However, she refrained from making any allegations of sexual assault at that time. Subsequently, Joe released a statement asserting that he had never engaged in any inappropriate behavior towards women.
— Katie Halper (@kthalps) March 25, 2020
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Tara Reade.|
|Profession||Freelance Writer, Actress, Domestic Violence Advocate, and Poet.|
|Famously Known for||accusing Joe Biden (American Politician) of sexual assault.|
|Age (as of 2019)||48 years old.|
|Zodiac Sign||not known.|
|Place of Birth||The United States of America.|
|Current Residence||California, United States.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: —
|Parents||Father: Name not known.
|School||Local High School.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 5″.
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 72 Kg.
Pounds: 158 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||44-34-42.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Boyfriend||name not available.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$150,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Brad Pitt.
Actress: Natalie Portman.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Australia.|
|Best Cuisine||Italian Food.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Tara Reade
- The Joe Biden’s accuser was born to her parents in 1971 in the United States of America (Tara Reade’s age is 48 years old, as of 2019).
- We have no details about her actual birthdate and birthplace but we will try to update our readers very soon.
- Her real full birth name is Alexandra Tara Reade.
- Alexandra also remained a former intern for Leon Panetta.
- On Twitter, Tara also describes herself as a survivor, animal rights advocate, and Former Senate aide for Biden.
- As per the source, she worked in the politician’s office from December 1992 to August 1993.
- Alexandra Tara is one of eight women who accused presidential candidate, Joe of sexual harassment and inappropriate touching, in early 2019.
- In spring 2019, she tried to bring her assault story but she was marked as a Russian agent back then.
- As per the source, Tara told her sexual assault event to her brother (name not available) and close friends at that time.
- She used to support Sen. Elizabeth Warren first but now she is in full support of Sen. Bernie Sanders.
- In fact, Tara even requested people to vote for Bernie on her Twitter page.
- Relationship Status: she is raising a daughter (the name will be updated very soon) as a single mother.
- She also released an article on Medium where Alexandra told that she was assaulted by her own father during her childhood.
- Her mother was an artist. She also used to work as an activist a leader in Committee Against Racism
- At the age of 18, she appeared in various Equity productions of classical theatre.
- In fact, Tara Reade began working in plays as a child and even did school theatre and regional theatre.