Born in 1953, Susie Moss is a British national of Chinese origin who spent her childhood in Hong Kong before relocating to England at the age of 7. She is primarily associated with China but holds British citizenship and is a homemaker.
The woman is widely recognized in the country as the partner of the renowned British motor racing legend, Sir Stirling Moss, a famous F1 racer known for his achievements in the Grand Prix motor racing championship.
Susie Moss’s husband Sir Stirling passed away at the age of 90
Sterling Moss, a revered British motorsport icon, passed away on Sunday following an extended battle with illness. He reached the age of 90. His wife, Susie Moss, confirmed this sad news. While Moss never clinched the Formula One World Championship during his illustrious career, he achieved the status of runner-up on four occasions and secured the third spot three times.
Over a span of 14 years in his career, he took part in 529 various motor races, clinching victory in 212 of them, including 16 Formula One races. His inaugural Formula One triumph occurred in 1955 at the British Grand Prix while racing for Mercedes, making him the first British driver to claim this prestigious trophy. Regrettably, the details surrounding Stirling’s demise remain undisclosed.
Early Life, Parents & Education
Susie Moss was born in Hong Kong, China, in 1953 to parents of Chinese and British nationality. In 2020, at the age of 67, she is known to be the daughter of a businessman, although her father’s name remains undisclosed.
Her mother worked in a motor parts company named “Roots Group company”. Stirling used to take motor parts from the same company. That’s why Susie knows Sir Stirling from childhood.
She finished her primary education at a private local high school alongside her siblings. Subsequently, her family relocated to the United Kingdom, specifically England, where she pursued her undergraduate studies at a university.
The 67-year-old woman developed a crush on Stirling when she was just 5 years old, meeting him for the first time in 1958. In 1960, she relocated to England with her family.
Susie Moss, Stirling Moss’ third wife, never missed a single one of her husband’s races. Their marriage was celebrated in 1980, and she was a constant presence by his side throughout his illustrious Formula 1 career.
Before married to Susie, Stirling previously married to two ladies named “Katie Moss” (1957-1959) and “Elaine Barberino” (1964-1968). She is the mother of two children. Her eldest son “Elliot Moss” is a chef. Susie’s daughter’s name is “Allison Bradley”. On 12 April 2020, her hubby died at the age of 90 due to the long term illness.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Susie Moss.|
|Famously Known as||The wife of Stirling Moss.|
|Year of Birth||1953.|
|Age (as of 2020)||67.|
|Place of Birth||Hong Kong, China.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
|Husband/Spouse Name||Stirling Moss (1980-2020).|
|School||Local High School.|
|Net worth Combined||$22 million USD (as in 2020).|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″.
Centimeters: 167 cm.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.|
|Weight||Kilograms: 68 Kg.
Pounds: 150 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-32-36.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Susie Moss
- Susie Moss never shared any information about her career and achievements in the media. After getting married to Stirling, she works as a housewife.
- Moreover, sometimes she helps her hubby in his career. Although, she attended all the functions and events with him.
- If we talk about her hubby’s career then, he was a professional F1 motor race car driver. He participated and won the so many Grand Prix Championships.
- The combined net worth of Susie Moss is around $22 million (as in 2020).
- Stirling Moss was her mother’s good friend, that’s why Susie used to earn money from kids by selling Stirling’s autographs in childhood.
- Susie Moss’s height is 5 feet 6 inches.
- Moss’s body weight is around 68 kilograms.
- Stirling Moss’ wife lives in a lavish house with her kids in London.
- Susie is not active on social media.
- Moss wore a beautiful white gown on her wedding ceremony.
- In an interview, Susie said that she enjoys watching F1 races instead of driving racing cars.