Steve Cash, born on December 14, 1979, was a renowned American musician, singer, YouTuber, actor, and director. He gained widespread fame through his YouTube channel titled “Talking Kitty Cat,” which captured the hearts of countless viewers across the United States and beyond.
Known for his passion for cats, he gained immense popularity on the internet with his hilarious talking cat comedy and vlog videos. Through his pet-centric content, he amassed a large and devoted fanbase on YouTube. Additionally, he displayed his writing skills as a blogger, adding another dimension to his online presence.
Steve, a talented blogger and musician, created a dedicated YouTube channel for his blogging videos. However, he seldom utilized this channel as his primary focus remained on the Talking Kitty Cat YouTube channel, where he shares adorable moments with his numerous pet cats and dogs. Apart from being a successful YouTuber, Steve also possesses impressive musical skills and is well-versed in playing various instruments.
Early Life, Parents & Bio
The American YouTuber, born on Friday, December 14, 1979, was a devoted Christian and a strong believer in Jesus. Tragically, Steve Cash passed away at the age of 40.
The names of his parents and siblings remain undisclosed. As per my research, his father was a businessman, and his mother was a homemaker. He was brought up in the United States alongside his siblings.
A talented person, Cash received his education at a local private school and later obtained his graduate degree from the esteemed United States University. Following the completion of his studies, he embarked on a flourishing musical career.
Wedding, Spouse & Girlfriend
At 40 years of age, Steve Cash enjoyed a blissful married life with his spouse in Nampa, Idaho, United States. Before tying the knot, he had been in a long-term relationship with his lover, eventually leading to marriage with his wife named “Celia DeCosta Cash.”
There is little available information about his children, but it is known that his wife is employed as a Customer Service Supervisor at Albertsons, LLC. According to certain sources, Cash faced challenges with bipolar disorder, which led him to prefer spending a majority of his time in the company of his pets, seeking solace and comfort.
Some Facts About Steve Cash “Talking Kitty Cat”
- On 16 April 2020, the famous Youtuber and the founder of Talking Kitty Cat committed suicide at his residence in Nampa, Idaho, United States.
- The news of Steve Cash’s death was confirmed by his wife “Celia DeCosta Cash” through her Facebook account.
- Steve was 40 years old at the time of death.
- According to his wife, Cash committed suicide through self-inflicted gunshot wounds.
- His wife also told the police that, he was suffering from mental health issues.
- Steve was an innovative and talented person.
- After completing his studies, he became a musician.
- He was a great guitarist and performed in many live stage concerts.
- Cash had an innovative mind from childhood, that’s why he wanted to do something new and creative.
- After some time, in the year 2007, Steve Cash made a Youtube channel titled “Talking Kitty Cat”.
- After making channel he started uploading comedy videos with his pet cats.
- He uploaded his first video named “The Mean(er) Kitty Song”.
- After some time, he earned lots of subscribers on his Youtube channel.
- He mostly makes a video with his pet cats named Sylvester, Shelby, Gibson, GG, Ibanez, and others.
- He also made a separate Youtube channel titled “stevecashblog” for his blogging videos.
- Steve Cash’s height was 5 feet 6 inches (in meters 1.67 m).
- His body weight was 75 kilograms (in pounds 165.37 lbs).
- He always kept a stylish beard.
- His most popular Youtube video is Talking Kitty Cat 44 – BAD! BAD! BAD!.
- There are more than 2.46 million subscribers on his Youtube channel.
- He was also a great video creator.