Sofia Hublitz, born on June 1, 1999, is an American actress and social media personality hailing from Richmond, Virginia. She gained prominence for her portrayal of a key character in the popular Netflix series titled Ozark.
This popular American crime drama web television series premiered its first season on July 21, 2017. The show was created by Mark Williams and Bill Dubuque. In the series, Hublitz portrays the role of Charlotte Byrde, the teenage daughter of Marty and Wendy Byrde.
The third season of the Netflix show Ozark premiered on March 27, 2020. The main cast members include Jason Bateman as Martin “Marty” Byrde, Laura Linney as Wendy Byrde, Skylar Gaertner as Jonah Byrde, and Madison Thompson as Erin Pierce, among others.
Career, Movies & TV Shows
The actress, who is now 20 years old, embarked on her entertainment career by making her debut on the reality TV show “MasterChef Junior” in 2013. She participated as one of the contestants in the American competitive reality series.
The following year marked Sofia’s entrance into the world of acting as she made her debut in the show “Louie” created by Louis C.K. Furthermore, she made a brief appearance in two episodes, portraying the character Danielle Hoffman.
In 2014, two episodes titled “In the Woods: Part 1” and “In the Woods: Part 2” were released. Then, in 2016, Sofia made an appearance as Young Sylvia in an episode of the program “Horace and Pete.”
Sofia Hublitz gained worldwide recognition in 2017 when she secured a pivotal role in the television series Ozark, which became a significant milestone in her career. Her contribution to the show is one of the prominent roles. As of approximately 2020, Sofia Hublitz’s net worth was estimated to be around $500,000 US Dollars.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Sofia Hublitz.|
|Famously Known for||playing one of the main roles in a Netflix series called Ozark.|
|Birthday (DOB)||June 1, 1999.|
|Age (as of 2019)||20 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Richmond, Virginia, United States.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: —
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
|Source of Income||Brand Endorsements, Paid Content, Sponsorship, and TV Shows.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
Mother: Sosie Hublitz.
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 4″.
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 54 Kg.
Pounds: 119 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-24-36.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Boyfriend||Name not available.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Robert Pattinson.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
Singer: Taylor Swift.
|Brands||Prada, CHANEL, Nars, Louis Vuitton, Estee Laude, etc.|
|Best Cuisine||Italian Cuisine.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sofia Hublitz
- Sofia Hublitz stepped on this earth after taking birth in 1999 (age is 20 years; as in 2019) in Richmond, Virginia, in The United States of America.
- Ozark famed star celebrates her birthday on the 1st of June. Her zodiac sign is Gemini which has strengths such as curious, adaptable, gentle, and affectionate.
- The talented artist is very close to her mother “Sosie Hublitz”.
- She never openly revealed anything about her father and siblings on the internet. However, we will try to find and update our readers very soon.
- During her participation in MasterChef Junior, Hublitz was once spotted crying over a mistake in one of the jobs.
- Later, Gordon Ramsay (British chef, TV personality, restaurateur, writer, and food critic) supported her and also helped her in completing the task.
- Sofia completed the food competition in the 8th place.
- Furthermore, the actress signed a contract with the United Talent Agency (UTA) in 2016.
- Sofia Hublitz has a lean figure along with a height of 5 feet 4 inches (1.63 m tall). Her weight is around 54 kg (119 lbs) and manages her physique by involving herself in various physical activities.
- We have no information about her love life, past affair(s), and boyfriend as Sofia never mentioned anything about it on social media.