Scott Disick, born on May 26, 1983, is an American actor, producer, entrepreneur, and social media personality. He gained prominence through his association with Kourtney Kardashian, his former partner, and their joint appearance on the reality show “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
The show became incredibly popular, as did the individuals involved in it. Currently, he and Kourtney are no longer in a relationship, having separated in 2015.
He has made numerous appearances in television shows and has also ventured into production. His television career began in 2008 with the show “E! True Hollywood Story.” Following that, he featured in programs such as “Flip It Like Disick,” “Extra with Billy Bush,” “Lorraine,” “Stars with Cars,” and “Entertainment Tonight.”
Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Education
Scott Disick, the renowned celebrity, hails from East Port, Long Island, New York, USA. He was born on May 26, 1983, making him 36 years old as of 2019. Raised by his parents, Jeffrey Disick and Bonnie, Scott is their only child. Notably, his father inherited substantial wealth from his grandfather, a prominent attorney.
During his upbringing, he was often labeled as a mischievous son, as his mother once recounted on a television program. He concluded his secondary education in 2001 at an exclusive high school and earned his degree from The Ross School, a business school, in 2005. Sadly, Scott’s parents have since passed away, a loss that has deeply affected him.
Body Size, Height & Weight
Scott Disick, a brown-haired, blue-eyed individual, earned the prestigious title of one of Fox Chronicles’ Sexiest Men Alive. Standing at an impressive height of 5’11”, he exudes an undeniable charisma.
He is the proud owner of an apparel brand and predominantly dons attire from his own fashion line. His penchant for stylish dressing is unmistakable, evident in the captivating snapshots that showcase his impeccable fashion sense.
His preferred colors are black and white, which dominate his wardrobe. Without fail, he always adds a touch of style with his fancy eyeglasses. Although he isn’t a fan of the gym, he maintains his fitness through activities such as cycling and running.
Wedding, Girlfriend & Spouse
His life experienced significant fluctuations in relationships, but everything changed when he encountered Kourtney at a party hosted by his dear friend Joe Francis. At the event, they thoroughly relished each other’s company.
Three years later, Kardashian and Disick welcomed a son named Mason. In 2012, Scott became a father again with the birth of their child Penelope. Their third child, known by the name Reign, arrived in 2014.
Their relationship has seen a lot of breakups and swift patch-ups. But in 2015 they finally parted their ways. The reason is said to be that Disick wanted to get married but Kourtney had other plans.
Now in 2020, Scott Disick is dating Sofia Richie. She is the daughter of a singer named Lionel Richie.
It has been a few years since they both are dating each other. They both are very open about this and even share their images together on their social media handles.
|Real Full Birth Name||Scott Disick.|
|Age (As of 2019)||36 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||26 May 1983.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Long Island, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Gemini.|
|House Location||California, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5’11”.
Meters: 1.8 m.
|Weight||Pounds: 172 lbs.
Kilograms: 78 Kg.
|Parents||Father: Jeffrey Disick.
|Girlfriend||1. Sofia Richie.
2. Kourtney Kardashian (ex).
|Social media||Twitter: @ScottDisick (6.8 million fans).
Instagram: letthelordbewithyou (23.4 million followers).
Facebook: Scott Disick (2.2 million likes).
|Favourite colour||Black and white.|
|School||Local high school.|
|Profession||Actor and entrepreneur.|
|Filmography||1. Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2014).
2. Flip It Like Disick (2014).
3. Access Hollywood (2015).
4. Extra with Billy Bush (2019).
5. Lorraine (2007-2019).
6. Stars with Cars (2019).
7. Taff (2019).
8. Steve (2019).
9. Entertainment Tonight (2016-2019).
10. Rob & Chyna (2019).
11. Kocktails with Khloé (2018).
12. I Am Cait (2017).
13. The Show with Vinny (2013).
14. Royal Pains (2013).
15. E! News (2009-2013).
16. Kourtney & Kim Take Miami (2012).
17. Oprah Prime (2012).
18. Punk’d (2011-2012).
19. Kourtney & Kim Take New York (2011).
20. H8R (2011).
21. Lopez Tonight (2016).
22. Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2009).
23. E! True Hollywood Story (2008).
|Cars||Rolls Royce Cullinan and Bentley Mulsanne.|
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$25 million.|
Some Hidden Facts about Scott Disick
- The fame and popularity that he has earned came from his work in the TV industry. He has worked as both producers as well as an actor.
- Scott Disick has done many shows but his cause of fame is “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” which went on-air in the year 2009.
- After this Scott has worked in many TV series like from 2007-2019 in “Lorraine” and 2016-2019 “Entertainment Tonight’.
- He has also acted in “I Am Cait”, “The Show with Vinny”, “E! News”, “Kourtney & Kim Take New York”, “Lopez Tonight” and many others.
- His most recent work includes “Stars with Cars”, “Steve”, ‘Rob & Chyna”, “Kocktails with Khloé” and “Taff”.
- Other than being an actor and producer he is also an entrepreneur. He has invested his money in different ventures like apparel, nutrition and many others.
- He has a clothing brand called “Talentless” which deals in clothes for both men and women. Scott also has his own cosmetic brand.
- All this has contributed to building his $25 million net worth. He lives a very lavish lifestyle.
- He has a Rolls Royce Cullinan and other luxury cars but his dream car is a vintage Jaguar XK120.
- The guy loves wearing wristwatches from different brands like Patek Philip, Audemars Piguet, and Richard Mille.
- Scott Disick once tried to propose Kourtney but before this, he asked her about the thoughts regarding marriage. He found Kardashian of willing not to marry and which is why he dropped the idea to propose her.
- Other than cars he is also a fan of speed boats.
- Whenever he has to air travel he does so in his charter plane. He lives at Hidden Hills, California.
- His nickname is Lord Disick.
- Rob Kardashian is his best buddy.
- The guy has more than 23 million followers on his Instagram page and which is why brands pay him thousands of dollars to promote their products.