Sally Stewart is known for her association with Chad L. Coleman, a popular American actor. Here’s a brief biography based on the information you provided:
Sally Stewart is famous for being the ex-wife of Chad L. Coleman, a well-known American actor. They were married on June 7, 1999. Sally had a background as a professional actress and acting coach affiliated with SAG/AFTRA.
She completed her schooling at Brooklyn High School and pursued a degree in Visual and Performing Arts from Queens College, City University of New York.
Sally Stewart’s involvement in the entertainment industry began when she appeared in an episode of the television show “Law & Order.” She played the role of Angie Brenner in the first episode. Her entry into the film industry took place in 1999 when she played the role of Eileen in the movie “Speed of Life.”
In 2001, she worked in “Law & Order: Criminal Intent,” a crime drama, where she portrayed the character Tamara Franklin. Sally also participated in a talent show in New York City alongside notable figures like Ruby Dee, Malik Yoba, Jerry Orbach, and Benjamin Bratt.
Currently, Sally is employed as a Program Leader at Synergy Education. She has been actively involved in hosting and organizing events, including the annual “Celebrity Holiday Foster Care” event for HBO’s “The Wire” and “The Walking Dead,” in collaboration with her former spouse, Chad L. Coleman.
Sally Stewart is dedicated to education and transformation, working as a professional teaching artist to positively impact the lives of inner-city youth. She played a role in selecting Brooklyn’s first African American Borough President, Eric Adams, on November 5, 2013, and strives to bring positive change to Brooklyn’s inner-city families.
Sally Stewart and Chad L. Coleman divorced in 2010 due to personal family reasons. Her estimated net worth, as of 2019, is reported to be more than $450,000 US Dollars. She holds American nationality and identifies as African American.
Sally Stewart is active on various social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, where she shares posts with colleagues and friends. She is the mother of Sacha Stewart-Coleman. Additionally, she is the founder and creator of TheTotalActor acting studio in New York City.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sally Stewart
- Sally Stewart is famous for being the ex-wife of popular American actor Chad L. Coleman.
- Since 7 June 1999, she got married to Chad Coleman.
- She was a Professional Actress and Acting Coach in SAG/AFTRA.
- Sally completed her Schooling from Brooklyn High School.
- After, Schooling Education, she starts her degree in Visual and Performing Arts from Queens College, City University of New York.
- She starts work in the Entertainment world when she appeared in Law & Order Crime Television First Episode and plays the role of Angie Brenner.
- She comes into the Film Industry in the year 1999, when she plays the role of Eileen in Speed of Life Movie.
- Her work is not stopped, in the year 2001, she got work in Law & Order Criminal Intent crime, Drama movie, in which she plays the role of Tamara Franklin.
- She appeared in the phenomenal talent show in New York City with Ruby Dee, Malik Yoba, Jerry Orbach and Benjamin Bratt.
- Currently, she working in Synergy Education as a Program Leader.
- Sally Hosted and organize the HBO’s “The Wire” and “The Walking Dead” in the annual event of Celebrity Holiday Foster Care including her Spouse Chad L. Coleman.
- She is a professional teaching artist and provides Guidance education to transform and expand the lives of inner-city youth.
- On 5th November 2013, Chad Coleman’s wife helped to select Brooklyn’s first Africa American Borough President Eric Adams.
- Her main aim is to develop a change in the legacy system for Brooklyn’s inner-city families.
- She got Divorced from Chad Coleman in the year 2010, with some personal family reasons.
- According to the 2019 report, her estimated net worth is more than $450 K US Dollars.
- Her nationality is American and ethnicity is African American.
- She is active on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- On her Twitter account, she shares many posts with colleagues and friends.
- Sally is a Mother of Sacha Stewart-Coleman.
- As per the Information, she currently dating Charles Anthony Robinson.
- Sally Stewart is a Founder and creator of TheTotalActor acting studio in New York City.