Rudy Bundini, an acclaimed supermodel, is situated in Manhattan and renowned for his extensive modeling work. He has collaborated with numerous campaigns, adorned billboards and magazine covers, graced fashion week runways, and featured in prestigious international publications like Forbes. Rudy has worked with prominent fashion labels such as Dolce Gabbana, Philipp Plein, Versace, Visa, Calvin Klein, Armani, Hennessy, Roger Dubuis, and Nike.
Rudy was raised in a well educated, upper echelon family in Basel, however, misfortune caused him and his family to go through challenging and dramatic experiences.
During his early childhood, his family enjoyed wealth and resided in a spacious residence. Thanks to their financial standing, his aunt approached her brother (Rudy Bundini’s father) to request a significant loan, assuring him of prompt repayment.
Due to the large loan amount, his father had to offer their assets and properties as collateral. Unfortunately, their misfortune continued when his aunt fled town and did not fulfill her repayment obligations. Consequently, the financial lender seized all of the Bundini family’s assets, leaving them in a state of poverty.
Bundini avidly remembers thrift buyers were searching through their furniture while his father was smoking. Their family ended up penniless with nowhere to go.
Rudy vividly remembers his father discovering an affordable storage unit situated in a high-crime, economically disadvantaged neighborhood. The unit’s weathered metal garage door, equipped with roller shutters, would soon serve as the entrance to their unconventional abode. The new dwelling, spanning approximately a hundred square feet, lacked essential amenities such as bathroom utilities and an air conditioner.
Wiki & Bio
- Full Name: Rudy Bundini.
- Stage Name: Rudy.
- Profession: fashion model and actor.
- Famous for: Former Boxing heavyweight champion, Male Model of the year (IMTA).
- Various projects: modeled for numerous campaigns, runways, billboards, magazine covers, and international publications like Forbes with major labels such as Armani, Dolce Gabbana, Philipp Plein, Versace, Visa, Calvin Klein, Hennessy, Roger Dubuis, and Nike.
- Current residence: New York, New York, United States.
- Birthday: May 28, 1987.
- Age (as of 2020): 32 years.
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini.
- Place of birth: Basel, Switzerland.
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Unknown
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Gender: Male.
- Sexuality: Straight.
- Gay or Lesbian: No.
- Rudy Bundini starred at Furious 7 (role: beach man), director: James Wan.
- The Beautiful Grind NY: the main actor
- Participated in Ariana Grande’s music video
- television shows, Younger and The Real Housewives of New York
Social media profiles
- Marital Status: Unknown
- Girlfriend: Unknown
- Children: None
- Highest Qualification: master’s degree-mechanical engineering
Physical Stats & More
- Feet & Inches: 6’ 3”.
- centimeters: 191 cm.
- meters: 1.91 m.
- Pounds: 200 lbs
- Kilograms: 91 KG
- Waist: 32″
- Inseam: 34″
- Neck: 16″
- Shoe: 12.0
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
Favorite Things & More
- Animal: Dogs
- breed: blue pitbull
- Movie: Million Dollar Baby
- Color: Black
- Applications: Instagram
- Source of Income: Modeling, Social influential Network
- Net Worth: Unknown
Some Lesser Known Facts about Rudy Bundini
- The Bundini’s had to use public restrooms to make it by. Rudy Bundini’s parents were working long shifts to pay back the loan taken out for his aunt. His older brother took Rudy under his wing during this difficult period and encouraged him to remain focused on academics.
- They didn’t have enough food and his brother would give him his food telling him, he’d already had plenty of his portion.
- His brother encouraged him to focus on his academic and athletic success. His brother went on to receive a scholarship at a top university to study Chemical-Engineering.
- Rudy Bundini is grateful for the encouragement and motivation his brother provided on his path to success thus far. Rudy owes his achievements to his brother.
- As time passed his dad found a place with a small basement, which he turned into their home while renting out the main floor to a tenant.
- The family was able to live at no cost as they were able to rent out the main floor which covered the entire rental fee.
- They later discovered his aunt has been leading a luxurious lifestyle with their money. He uses these challenging memories as stepping stones to improve his mindset.
- Rudy Bundini’s father is an honorable person who lives his life with dignity despite the repercussions. Despite their significant loss, he overcame these challenges by dedication.
- After a long shift, he would take his children to sports practice and pressed them to triumph. he is grateful for his parent’s dedication and sacrifices that helped mold him into who he is now.
- From early childhood, Rudy participated in several sports such as soccer, taekwondo, volleyball, handball, judo, wrestling, horseback riding, swimming, and water polo.
- He won several swimming medals. Eventually, he was diagnosed with sinusitis followed by years of swimming. Rudy’s physician prohibited him from swimming because of health concerns.
- His father, a professional fighter, guided Bundini to switch from swimming to boxing. Shortly thereafter, he and his brother earned publicity for their boxing victories.
- Rudy Bundini’s brother was recognized for his fearless guard, slender musculature, and spectacular speed while Bundini was recognized for his power punches and knockouts.
- He entered the national boxing team after the domestic championship. He dominated the international boxing tournament as the gold medalist in Azerbaijan.
- He persevered with his boxing career as winning gold in the London Olympics was his ultimate aim in the heavyweight class.
- To his despair, in one of the boxing qualifiers for the Olympics, Rudy’s shoulder was dislocated. With his smart tactics, he altered his guard and persevered through the final rounds with an injured rotator cuff.
- He unexpectedly was announced as the winner by points (PTS). The ambulance took him to the hospital where the surgeon prohibited Rudy from boxing after the surgery. Bundini struggled with depression after his goal of the Olympics disintegrated.
- He continued his college studies while he was training on the boxing national team; he eventually pursued engineering despite his parent’s wishes for him to work in the medical field. Rudy graduated with his master’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- A retail manager discovered Bundini when he was twenty. His professional athletic career and studies conflicted with his full-time modeling.
- After his education and boxing pursuits were complete, he was determined to continue his modeling. His pro-athletic build and unique chiseled look placed him as one of the top male models.
- Rudy Bundini was born in 1987, 32 years old, as of 2020. DOB: 28th of May Birth location: Basel, Switzerland. His zodiac sign is Gemini.
- He is an NYC based Supermodel, actor, and former boxing heavyweight champion.
- Bundini has a master’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- He is a former member of the boxing & swimming national team.
- Bundini is the gold medalist (heavyweight champion) – Azerbaijan International Boxing Tournament.
- Bundini’s accolades include the Male Model of the Year by prestigious IMTA.