Phoebe Scholfield, born in 1954, is an American actress and the partner of Jay Benedict, a well-known American actor known for his role as Captain/Major John Kieffer in the TV series “Foyle’s War”. Phoebe Scholfield is based in Los Angeles, California.
According to the source, the episodes titled “Invasion” and “All Clear” featured the actor in a starring role. He made his first appearance in pictures with the 1963 film “La bande à Bobo”. Subsequently, he took on minor roles in movies like Winterspelt, Licensed to Love and Kill, The Lonely Lady, and others.
In 1985, Jay delivered an outstanding performance as Didier Le Clair in his debut television movie, “The Dirty Dozen: Next Mission.” This role propelled him into the limelight, and he continued to captivate audiences with his talent in subsequent projects such as “Cap des Pins,” “Icon,” “Hostiles,” “I.T.,” “Demain tout commence,” and many more. Jay’s versatile acting skills and dedication to his craft have earned him recognition and acclaim in the entertainment industry, establishing him as a prominent figure in film and television.
Tragically, on April 04, 2020, Jay Benedict succumbed to complications related to COVID-19 at the age of 68. His agent’s statement confirmed that he passed away due to infections stemming from the coronavirus.
Marriage with Spouse Phoebe Scholfield & Affairs
Phoebe Scholfield and Jay Benedict recently exchanged vows in a private wedding ceremony surrounded by their closest friends and family. After dating for some time, the couple decided to tie the knot in an intimate affair filled with love and joy.
Jay and Phoebe, a couple known for their privacy, have always kept their married life away from the limelight. They rarely opened up about their relationship, including their marriage date and venue. Despite being in the public eye, they chose to keep their personal life private.
According to sources, Jay and Phoebe are proud parents to two children. However, they have maintained a low profile when it comes to sharing details about their family life with the public. They have always been careful to protect their children’s privacy and shield them from the media attention that comes with their parents’ celebrity status. Despite their fame, Jay and Phoebe have prioritized keeping their personal life out of the spotlight, valuing their privacy and maintaining a sense of normalcy for their family.
Leopold Benedict and Freddie Benedict, born on 23 February 1996, are the two sons of a family. Both Leopold and Freddie have followed in their parents’ footsteps, pursuing careers in the entertainment industry. Freddie, in particular, has made a name for himself as a talented actor and singer, having starred in a number of notable projects including “Planet 51,” “Azur and Asmar,” and “A Fox’s Tale.” With their passion for performing, Leopold and Freddie Benedict continue to make their mark in the world of entertainment, following in the footsteps of their accomplished parents.
Sync or Swim, a video production company, was jointly operated by Scholfield and her spouse. Prior to their partnership, Jay had been married to his first wife, with whom he had a daughter named Alexis Benedict.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Phoebe Scholfield.|
|Famously Known as||being the wife of Jay Benedict (American actor).|
|In the news for||On April 04, 2020, Jay died due to coronavirus.|
|Age (as of 2019)||65 years old.|
|Place of Birth||The United States of America.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 3″.
Centimeters: 162 cm.
Meters: 1.62 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||38-30-40.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Children||Sons: Leopold Benedict and Freddie Benedict.|
|Boyfriend||Name not available.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Source of Income||TV shows & Films and Production Company.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Brad Pitt.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Rome.|
|Best Cuisine||Italian Cuisine.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Phoebe Scholfield
- Phoebe Scholfield was born to her parents in 1954 (age 65 years; as in 2019) in the United States of America.
- We have no details about her birthdate and birthplace but we will update you soon in the coming days.
- Her company released projects like Downtown Abbey, Call The Midwife, Dickensian And Beowulf: Return To The Shieldlands.
- The artist’s boy Freddie currently studying at The Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- As an actress, Scholfield made her debut after starring in the television miniseries called “Hold The Back Page” in 1986.
- The actress first garnered success after portraying Henriette in the comedy TV series “Allo, Allo” from 1984 to 1989.
- One of her co-stars named Vicki Michelle posted a tribute to her on Twitter after hearing the death news of Phoebe’s husband.
- Jay Benedict’s wife acted for a minor part as Mary Dobson in the episode called “Fathers, Sons, and Lovers”.
- Later, the actress worked in a TV show called “The Crystal Maze” in 1990 as Sleeping Princess.
- The celebrity partner later did shows such as The New Statesman (1994, as Make-up girl) and
- Her recent project is “His dark Material” where she performed as Alicia in 2019 in an episode called “Lyra’s Jordan”.
- The other major appearances of Phoebe Scholfield are in projects such as A Dangerous Method, Resident Evil: Retribution, and Pompeii.