Phoebe Scholfield, born in 1954, hails from Los Angeles, California, and is an American actress known for her status as the partner of Jay Benedict. Jay Benedict, an American actor famous for portraying Captain/Major John Kieffer in the TV series “Foyle’s War,” is her notable spouse.
The actor made his pictorial debut in the 1963 movie “La bande à Bobo” and later appeared in episodes titled “Invasion” and “All Clear.” He also took on smaller roles in films like “Winterspelt,” “Licensed to Love and Kill,” and “The Lonely Lady.”
In his debut television movie “The Dirty Dozen: Next Mission” in 1985, he delivered a standout performance as Didier Le Clair. Jay has also made significant contributions to the entertainment industry with notable projects such as “Cap des Pins,” “Icon,” “Hostiles,” “I.T.,” “Demain tout commence,” and many more.
Tragically, on April 4, 2020, Jay Benedict succumbed to COVID-19 at the age of 68. His agent’s statement disclosed that he passed away as a result of complications stemming from the coronavirus infection.
Marriage with Spouse Phoebe Scholfield & Affairs
Phoebe Scholfield and Jay Benedict got married after a period of dating, celebrating their wedding in an intimate gathering with close friends and family.
The couple has consistently maintained a high level of privacy concerning their marital life, refraining from disclosing details such as their wedding date and venue. They have consistently strived to shield their personal life from public scrutiny. According to reliable sources, Jay and Phoebe are proud parents of two children.
They were parents to two sons: Leopold Benedict and Freddie Benedict, born on 23 February 1996. Freddie is a multifaceted talent, making a name for himself as both an actor and singer, with notable roles in projects such as “Planet 51,” “Azur and Asmar,” and “A Fox’s Tale.”
Scholfield and her spouse once jointly ran the Sync or Swim video production company. Prior to their marriage, Jay had been married to his first wife, with whom he had a daughter named Alexis Benedict.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Phoebe Scholfield.|
|Famously Known as||being the wife of Jay Benedict (American actor).|
|In the news for||On April 04, 2020, Jay died due to coronavirus.|
|Age (as of 2019)||65 years old.|
|Place of Birth||The United States of America.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 3″.
Centimeters: 162 cm.
Meters: 1.62 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||38-30-40.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Children||Sons: Leopold Benedict and Freddie Benedict.|
|Boyfriend||Name not available.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Source of Income||TV shows & Films and Production Company.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Brad Pitt.
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Rome.|
|Best Cuisine||Italian Cuisine.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Phoebe Scholfield
- Phoebe Scholfield was born to her parents in 1954 (age 65 years; as in 2019) in the United States of America.
- We have no details about her birthdate and birthplace but we will update you soon in the coming days.
- Her company released projects like Downtown Abbey, Call The Midwife, Dickensian And Beowulf: Return To The Shieldlands.
- The artist’s boy Freddie currently studying at The Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- As an actress, Scholfield made her debut after starring in the television miniseries called “Hold The Back Page” in 1986.
- The actress first garnered success after portraying Henriette in the comedy TV series “Allo, Allo” from 1984 to 1989.
- One of her co-stars named Vicki Michelle posted a tribute to her on Twitter after hearing the death news of Phoebe’s husband.
- Jay Benedict’s wife acted for a minor part as Mary Dobson in the episode called “Fathers, Sons, and Lovers”.
- Later, the actress worked in a TV show called “The Crystal Maze” in 1990 as Sleeping Princess.
- The celebrity partner later did shows such as The New Statesman (1994, as Make-up girl) and
- Her recent project is “His dark Material” where she performed as Alicia in 2019 in an episode called “Lyra’s Jordan”.
- The other major appearances of Phoebe Scholfield are in projects such as A Dangerous Method, Resident Evil: Retribution, and Pompeii.