Paula Reid, born on August 19, 1982, is a renowned American journalist and lawyer. She has gained popularity in the United States for her role as a journalist and anchor on the well-known American news channel, CBS. Within the network, she holds the position of a journalist at the Justice Department, where she oversees the coverage of legal affairs concerning the White House.
Paula, initially a lawyer, transitioned from her legal career to pursue journalism. She currently serves as the anchor for several CBS news programs, including CBS Evening News, Face the Nation, CBS News’ 24/7 streaming news service, CBS This Morning, Radio News of CBS, and more. Her tenure with CBS began in 2010.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Education
Paula Reid, a CBS journalist, was born in the United States on Thursday, August 19, 1982. As of 2019, she was 37 years old. She prefers not to disclose the names of her parents and siblings to the media.
From the information gathered, it is understood that Reid’s father is engaged in business, while her mother is a homemaker. Raised alongside her siblings, Reid spent her childhood in the United States. Notably, Paula possesses exceptional qualifications and expertise.
After finishing her education at a local private high school in the US, she enrolled at the College of William & Mary and obtained her bachelor’s degree in psychology and English.
Afterwards, Paula Reid registered herself as a student at Villanova University School of Law. At this institution, she successfully obtained her Juris Doctor (JD) degree. Additionally, Reid pursued a master’s degree in Bioethics from the University of Pennsylvania.
Wedding with Spouse Jason Kolsevich & Children
Paula, a 37-year-old woman, enjoys a blissful marriage with her partner in Washington, D.C., in the United States. She and her husband have been in a long-term relationship since their initial encounter at the CBS studio.
Paula Reid and her husband Jason Kolsevich tied the knot in April 2018 after being in a relationship for some time. Jason is employed as a consultant manager at Water Street Partners. The couple exchanged vows at the picturesque Mansion on Turner Hills in Ipswich, Massachusetts.
Based on her social media post, she proudly shares pictures of her adorable daughter named “Auntie Paula.” She frequently posts lovely images of herself and her daughter together. Unfortunately, there is no available information about her past relationships.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Paula Stanton Reid.|
|Profession||Lawyer and Journalist.|
|Famously Known as||The journalist of CBS.|
|Birthday (DOB)||August 19, 1982.|
|Age (as of 2019)||37 years old.|
|Place of Birth||The United States.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″.
Centimeters: 167 cm.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Husband Name||Jason Kolsevich.|
|Kids||Daughter: Auntie Paula.|
|School||High School in the United States.|
|Alma Mater||1. College of William & Mary.
2. Villanova University School of Law.
3. The University of Pennsylvania.
|Net worth (approx.)||$800-900K US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Annual Salary||$102K USD (approx.).|
|Social Media Details||Instagram: @paulareidcbs (13K + followers).
Twitter: @PaulaReidCBS (253.4K + followers).
Career & Net worth
Paula Reid embarked on her professional journey as a lawyer, commencing with the completion of her JD degree. In 2006, she dedicated her time as a volunteer in the Juvenile Justice Project of Louisiana, while simultaneously interning at the Chester County DA’s office to enhance her expertise. Throughout her career, she demonstrated a captivating presence.
Jan 22nd I asked President about Coronavirus at Davos he said “We think it is going to be handled very well…@CDCgov has been terrific…we are in very good shape & China is in good shape as well.” I’ll be on @FaceTheNation w/latest on WH response #HighRiskCovid19 pic.twitter.com/iUpHDfPBse
— Paula Reid (@PaulaReidCNN) March 15, 2020
After working for 4 years in this field, she decided to make her career as a journalist. After that, in the year 2010, Paula gave an interview in the US famous news channel CBS News.
She was selected as an intern. After working as an intern for some time, Paula was appointed to the post of Production Secretary for CBS Evening News. Then, she worked as a digital journalist.
Reid worked with her full power and hard work. In present, she is the correspondent news anchor and full-time journalist at CBS News. She handles all the legal affairs of the White House and Justice Department.
Apart from this, she also handles the main network coverages. Paula is happy with her job. She earns the annual salary of $102K USD (approx.). The net worth of Paula Reid is around $800-900K USD (as in 2020).
Some Lesser Known Facts About Paula Reid
- In August 2017, Paula was only one who took the coverage of deadly white supremacists rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Because of a journalist, she is always active on social media for regular updates.
- CBS Anchor, Paula Reid stands at a height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 m). She maintains her body well, and her weight is around 60 kilograms (132 lbs).
- Reid looks beautiful with her blonde hair and blue eyes.
- In her spare time, she likes to play with her dog.
- An epidemic like Corona has affected many countries. Many big countries like Italy, America, etc. are also unable to combat this disease.
- On 13 April 2020, Reid was appointed on the special coverage on Coronavirus In White House.
- In a special coverage held on 13 April 2020, CBS News’s famous journalist Paula Reid asked a lot of questions to US President Donald Trump.
- She asked why he did not become cautious when he knew that a disease like a corona had been attacked in China.
- Trump replied that there was no COVID-19 positive case in the US until January. Paula said that many people were infected with it at the beginning of February, yet they did not adopt a lockdown. This was debated for a long time.