Born on September 13, 1993, Niall Horan is an Irish singer and songwriter currently residing in Los Angeles, USA. His journey in the music industry began with his participation in the singing reality show “X-Factor.” Subsequently, he co-founded the renowned band “One Direction” alongside fellow vocalists Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, and Zayn Malik.
He is known for both singing and writing some of the most renowned songs, including “This Town,” “Slow Hands,” and “No Judgement.” His music captivates millions of listeners daily.
In this Wikicelebs.com article, you will find data about his family, personal life, struggling days, and some interesting facts.
Childhood, Parents & Siblings
Niall Horan was born on September 13, 1993, in Mullingar, Westmeath, Ireland. When he was just 5 years old, his parents, Bobby Horan and Maura Gallagher, divorced and went their separate ways.
He and his brother, Greg Horan, initially lived with their mother for a while before moving in with their father after a year. He began his schooling at St. Kenny’s National School but ultimately graduated from Coláiste Mhuire.
Body Details & More
He’s quite an adorable individual. Some folks characterize his appearance as vibrant yet charming. His hair was originally blonde, but he recently decided to dye it brown.
His eyes are blue which girls find quite attractive. In terms of height, Niall Horan is not much tall as being only 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m). He is not of those guys who hit the gym daily but he definitely is a fit guy and his weight is only 73 kg.
All the members of his band are famous for their styling. His Instagram describes that how much good his sense of fashion is.
Numerous reports suggested he had been in multiple relationships over the past few years, but according to Wikicelebs.com, most of these turned out to be unfounded rumors. Initially, there were speculations linking him to Demi Lovato, but it was eventually confirmed to be mere gossip.
In 2012-2013, he had a one-year relationship with Zoe Whelan before moving on to date Ellie Goulding in 2013, with persistent rumors often proving to be untrue.
In 2017, he openly acknowledged his romantic involvement with artist Hailee Steinfeld by sharing pictures of them together.
Sadly this relationship ended at the ending of 2018.
|Real Full Birth Name||Niall Horan.|
|Age (As of 2019)||26 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||13 September 1993.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Mullingar, Westmeath, Ireland.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Virgo.|
|House Location||Los Angeles, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5’8″.
Meters: 1.73 m.
Centimeters: 173 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 161 lbs.
Kilograms: 73 Kg.
|Parents||Father: Bobby Horan.
Mother: Maura Gallagher.
|Social media||Twitter: @NiallOfficial (39.5 million fans).
Instagram: niallhoran (23.6 million followers).
Facebook: Niall Horan (9.7 million likes).
YouTube: Niall Horan (3.43 subscribers).
|School||Local high school.|
|Profession||Actor and singer.|
|Skills||He can play different musical instruments.|
|Last Updated||26 May 2020 (©️ Copyright – Wikicelebs.com)|
2. One Direction: This Is Us (2013).
3. One Direction: Where We Are – The Concert Film (2014).
4. One Love Manchester (2017).
5. Saturday Night Live (2019).
6. Together at Home (2020).
|Singles||1. This Town (2016).
2. Slow Hands (2017).
3. Too Much to Ask (2017).
4. On the Loose (2018).
5. Nice to Meet Ya (2019).
6. Put a Little Love on Me (2019).
7. No Judgement (2020).
8. Black and White (2020).
|Extended plays||1. Spotify Singles.
2. Mirrors (2018).
3. Spotify Singles (2020).
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$70 million.|
|Albums||1. Flicker (2017).
2. Heartbreak Weather (2020).
Some Lesser Known Facts About Niall Horan
- As we said earlier his career began from a singing reality show “X-Factor” in the year 2010.
- Their band got very popular and in 2011 a book based on the band “One Direction” was released which became “The Sunday Times Best Seller”.
- The same year he and his other band members did a music tour. They traveled throughout the UK and entertained 500 k people.
- In his career, till now he released 2 albums, 1 live album, 4 music videos, and 10 singles.
- He has also appeared in different shows and movies named “iCarly”, “One Direction: This Is Us”, “One Direction: Where We Are – The Concert Film”, “One Love Manchester” and “Saturday Night Live”.
- The two albums which he released are Flicker which released in 2017 and “Heartbreak Weather” which released in 2020.
- As in 2020, Wikicelebs.com came to know that his net worth is $70 million.
- In 2020 to support and boost the morale of W.H.O employees Lady Gaga curated a show named “Together at Home”.
- It got broadcasted through media to teach people about social distancing. Niall Horan also performed in this. Many artists from different countries performed in this.
- Once he was in a car with his aunt and his aunt thought the radio was on.
- He developed an interest in music when his brother gifted him a guitar when he was only 11.
- YouTube tutorials helped him in learning how to play guitar.
- 39 million fans follow him on his Twitter handle.
- In 2010 he played in a charity soccer match in the UK. More than 10k people were there in the stadium.
- He also has a home in London, UK.
- Niall has won more than 15 awards until now in his career.
- Recently he bought his mother a house worth $1.5 million in his hometown.