Michelle White (born May 18, 1989) is a renowned American homemaker, public figure, and celebrity partner hailing from Los Angeles, California. She gained prominence as a devoted companion to Donald Glover, the notable American actor and comedian.
In addition, he is involved in various creative roles such as directing, writing, DJing, producing, and making music. Moreover, his journey in the entertainment industry began as a writer, as he was hired by Tina Fey for the NBC show known as 30 Rock.
The actor’s initial experience of fame and triumph came with his portrayal of Troy Barnes in the television series Community. Subsequently, in 2016, Glover conceived and starred in the critically acclaimed FX series Atlanta, in which he also plays the character of Earnest “Earn” Marks.
In addition to his remarkable achievements, he has also garnered recognition through multiple prestigious accolades. Among them are two Golden Globe Awards and two Primetime Emmy Awards, all earned for his exceptional work on the critically acclaimed television series “Atlanta.” His talent extends beyond the small screen, as he has delivered memorable performances in various noteworthy projects such as “Magic Mike XXL,” “The Martian,” “Spider-Man: Homecoming,” and the 2019 remake of “The Lion King,” where he lent his voice to a beloved character. Moreover, he has showcased his musical prowess with the release of the albums “Camp” and “Awaken, My Love!” Truly, his diverse body of work exemplifies his immense talent and versatility.
Michelle White and her boyfriend, Donald McKinley Glover Jr., managed to keep their romantic relationship completely under the radar, with no public information available regarding the exact date they started dating. The couple successfully maintained their privacy, avoiding any limelight or media attention surrounding their relationship.
In 2017, White and Donald publicly acknowledged their relationship when they made a joint appearance on the red carpet at the Golden Globe Awards. The couple also has the joy of raising two wonderful children. Their first son, “Legend Glover,” was born in 2016.
Michelle and Donald welcomed their second child, Drake Glover, into the world. Rumors circulated among major news agencies suggesting that the couple had secretly tied the knot. However, as of March 2020, no evidence of Donald and Michelle’s marriage could be found online.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Michelle White.|
|Famously Known as||being the girlfriend of Donald Glover (American actor, director, writer, DJ, producer, musician, and comedian).|
|Birthday (DOB)||May 18, 1989.|
|Age (as of 2019)||30 years old.|
|Place of Birth||The United States of America.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
|School||Local High School.|
|College||Private College in the USA.|
|Parents||Father: Will update soon.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 5″.
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-25-38.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Children||Sons: Legend Glover and Drake Glover.|
|Boyfriend||Donald McKinley Glover Jr.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$500,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Favorite Color||Tan or Coffee.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
Singer: Taylor Swift.
|Brands||Chanel, Gucci, Nars, Louis Vuitton, Tarte, etc.|
Some Interesting Facts about Michelle White
- Donald Glover’s girlfriend celebrates her birthday every 18th day in the month of May. She took birth to her father and mother in the year 1989 in the United States of America.
- Hence, Michelle White’s age is 30 years old, as of 2019 and she will soon turn 21 years old in 2020.
- Furthermore, White managed to keep her personal away from the internet as she has no public accounts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- But the celebrity partner belongs to white Asian-American ethnicity.
- She completed her school education from a local high school in the USA. Later, she graduated from college with a bachelors’ degree.
- In 2017, the musician whose stage is Childish Gambino revealed the name of his first boy in an award event.
- Later, the same year, he revealed the name of Michelle White as a love of his life along with his second son in an appreciation speech during Emmy Award.
- White and Donald are highly regarded as the most secretive couple of Hollywood.
- She is often recognized as Donald Glover’s wife but there are no official reports about their wedding.