Born on September 28, 1980, Michelle Money hails from Salt Lake City, Utah, and has made a name for herself as an American actress, reality TV star, hairstylist, and social media personality. She gained prominence through her involvement in the 15th season of the reality TV series “The Bachelor.”
The show premiered on January 3, 2011, on ABC. Contestants vied for the affection of Stephen Bradley Womack, an American entrepreneur and bar owner. Unfortunately, Michelle did not emerge as the victor of the competition.
Subsequently, Money joined forces with Alli Travis, Jackie Gordon, and Melissa Schreiber to take on roles in the spin-off series “Bachelor Pad” Season 2. Transitioning to acting, she marked her pictorial debut in the 2008 film “The Eleventh Hour,” portraying the character Sharon Wilson.
Personal Life, Spouse Ryan Money & Daughter
Michelle became pregnant with her first child, a son, at the age of 15 while she was in a relationship with her then-boyfriend, who wasn’t fully committed to their relationship. Ultimately, she chose to place her son for adoption.
In 2019, she made a heartfelt revelation via her Instagram profile, sharing that she had reunited with her firstborn two decades after their initial separation. This poignant post was shared on Mother’s Day in that year. The reality TV personality entered matrimony with her spouse, Ryan Money, an American businessman, subsequent to a period of courtship in the early 2000s.
Furthermore, the pair has a daughter named Brielle Money, born in the year 2005. Michelle Money requested her supporters on March 30, 2020, to keep her daughter in their prayers following a severe skateboarding mishap.
Brielle is currently in a medically induced coma, bravely battling for her life after experiencing a fractured skull and serious brain trauma. Meanwhile, Michelle has taken on the role of a single parent, raising her child alone due to her divorce from Ryan, which occurred several years back.
Since March 2020, Michelle has been romantically involved with her longtime partner “Mike Weir,” a Canadian professional golfer who competes on the PGA Tour. Their relationship began in the summer of 2016. Mike is a father to two kids named Elle Weir and Lili Weir.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Michelle Money.|
|Profession||Actress, Reality TV Star, Hairstylist, and Social Media Personality.|
|Famously Known for||her appearance in shows like The Bachelor, Bachelor Pad, Bachelor in Paradise, etc.|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/michellemoney/?
|Birthday (DOB)||September 28, 1980.|
|Place of Birth||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States.|
|Age (as of 2019)||39 years old.|
|Current Residence||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Source of Income||Brand Endorsements, Paid Content, Sponsorship, and TV Shows & films.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 million – $5 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Parents||Father: Scott Edward Cartwright.
Mother: Marjorie Abegg.
|Siblings||Sister: Denise Cartwright & Ann Bangerter.
Brother: Paul Cartwright, Jeffrey Cartwright & Douglas Cartwright.
|Husband||Ryan Money (ex-spouse).|
|Children||Daughter: Brielle Money.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″.
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-26-38.|
|Hair Color||Light Brown.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Emma Stone.
|Brands||Chanel, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Nars, etc.|
|Best Cuisine||Continental Cuisine.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Michelle Money
- The Bachelor famed star was born to her parents in 1980 in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA (age 39 years old, as of 2019). Michelle Money celebrates her birthday on the 28th of September and her zodiac sign is Libra.
- Michelle’s father “Scott Edward Cartwright” passed away on 14 August 2011 at the age of 54.
- She is also very close to her mother “Marjorie Abegg” who is a homemaker.
- Furthermore, the actress has five siblings i.e. three brothers named Paul Cartwright, Jeffrey Cartwright & Douglas Cartwright and two sisters named Denise Cartwright & Ann Bangerter.
- In 2011, Money also had one of the major parts in the film called “Midway to Heaven” directed by Michael Flynn.
- It came out on 4 February 2011. She played the role of Carol Holly alongside Curt Doussett (as Ned Stevens), Kirby Heyborne (as David), Melanie Nelson (as Kate Stevens), etc.
- Moreover, some of her other popular projects are By Any Means, The Bachelor at 20: A Celebration of Love, and Bachelor in Paradise.
- She also has a self-entitled YouTube channel with more than 20,000 subscribers.
- The actress entertains her fans by uploading videos such as makeup, lifestyle, fashion, food, and much more.
- She also runs a collaborative YouTube channel named “MMandLShow” (78.6+ K subscribers). It is devoted to Vlogs, beauty and lifestyle tips.
- In fact, Michelle is also popular on Instagram with 275+ k followers.
- Michelle Money possesses a slim yet sexy figure with an average height of 5 ft 6 in (168 cm tall).
- Her weight is around 60 kg (132 lbs) and maintains her body by working out 5 days a week.