Melissa Lynn Henning-Camp was an American homemaker and well-known figure who gained fame as the partner of Jeremy Camp, an American singer and songwriter. She was born on October 7, 1979, and sadly passed away on February 5, 2001.
He identifies himself as a modern-day Christian music vocalist. In the year 2000, he introduced himself to the music scene with his first album titled “Burden Me.” Jeremy gained widespread recognition and popularity when he unveiled his fifth studio album, “Beyond Measure,” which featured several chart-topping songs, notably the hit track “Let It Fade.”
Throughout his illustrious career, the singer has released a total of eleven albums, with four of them achieving the prestigious gold RIAA certification. Additionally, Camp received a Grammy Award nomination in 2010 for his outstanding contribution to the Best Pop/Contemporary Gospel Album category.
The album “Speaking Louder Than Before” earned him this honor, along with five GMA Dove Awards and three nominations for the American Music Awards.
Marriage Life, Spouse Jeremy Camp & Children
Melissa Lynn Henning-Camp and Jeremy Thomas Camp exchanged vows on October 21, 2000, after being in a relationship for some time. Unfortunately, specific information about the location of their wedding is not available online.
Tragically, their marriage was cut short when Melissa passed away on February 5, 2001, following her diagnosis with ovarian cancer. The singer was only 23 years old while his spouse was just 21 at the time of her untimely death.
Thomas Camp, known for his heartfelt songs like “I Still Believe” and “Walk by Faith,” dedicated these melodies to the memory of his first love, despite not having any children together. Subsequently, Jeremy Camp entered into matrimony with his second wife, Adrienne Liesching, a talented South African singer and songwriter, on December 15, 2003.
On September 25, 2004, Adrienne, the former lead singer of “The Benjamin Gate,” and her partner celebrated the arrival of their first child, a daughter named Isabella “Bella” Rose Camp.
Jeremy and Liesching were overjoyed to welcome their second daughter, Arianne “Arie” Mae Camp, into the world on April 5, 2006. Their son, Egan Thomas Camp, was born on August 17, 2011.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Melissa Lynn Henning-Camp.|
|Famously Known as||being the first wife of Jeremy Camp (American singer and songwriter).|
|Birthday (DOB)||October 7, 1979.|
|Date of Death||February 5, 2001.|
|Cause of Death||Ovarian Cancer.|
|Age (as of 2001)||21 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Indiana, The USA.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
Mother: Janette Henning.
|Siblings||Sister: Heather Henning and Megan Henning.|
|Boyfriend||Name not available.|
|Husband||Jeremy Thomas Camp.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 7″.
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.70 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-26-34.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$100,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Source of Income||Inherited from her spouse.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio.
Actress: Angelina Jolie.
|Best Cuisine||Continental Cuisine.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
Some Hidden Facts about Melissa Lynn Henning-Camp
- Jeremy Camp’s wife stepped on this earth by taking birth on the 7th of October 1979. Her birthplace was Indiana, The United States of America. Melissa Lynn Henning-Camp aged 21 years old, as of 2001.
- Jeremy married Lynn Henning despite knowing that she was going to die soon.
- After their honeymoon, the doctor informed her that her cancer had spread all over her body.
- In fact, on March 13, 2020, a movie called “I Still Believe” was released which is based on Jeremy and Melissa’s love life.
- It was directed by Andrew Erwin and Jon Erwin. In addition, The actress Britt Robertson played the role of Melissa Henning.
- Moreover, K.J. Apa (New Zealand actor) performed as Jeremy Camp in the film. He is popular for acting as Archie Andrews in the CW drama series “Riverdale”.
- The other main casts of I Still Believe are Melissa Roxburgh as Heather Henning (Melissa’s sister), Gary Sinise as Tom Camp, Nathan Parsons as Jean-Luc La Joie, Shania Twain as Terry Camp, and much more.
- Her mother’s name is “Janette Henning” who is played by Tanya Christiansen in the movie.
- Melissa also had one more sibling named Megan Henning (performed by Hali Everette).
- Some of Jeremy’s other popular projects are I Will Follow, Reckless, Christmas: God With Us, Carried Me: The Worship Project, Stay, etc.
- Melissa Lynn Henning-Camp’s former husband and Adrienne Liesching were expecting a baby in 2009. But she suffered a miscarriage.