Mark Langer, born in 1968 in Pforzheim City, Germany, is a prominent figure in the fashion industry. With a background in Business Administration and Mechanical Engineering, he has achieved remarkable success in his career. He is currently 51 years old and married to Andrea Langer, with whom he attended the HUGO fashion show during the Berlin Fashion Week 2019.
Langer is a father of three children and stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches, weighing 70 kg. He has black eyes and is bald. His educational journey includes a degree in Business Administration from Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich and completion of a Mechanical Engineering Course from the University of Hagen.
His professional career began in 1995 when he worked as a Business Consultant at McKinsey & Company in Munich. After two years, he transitioned to a role as a Financial Analysis Manager at Procter & Gamble’s European branch. However, in 2000, he returned to McKinsey & Company, this time in New York, where he served as a Senior Consultant and Project Manager.
In 2010, Langer took on the position of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and board member at Hugo Boss, a prestigious German fashion company. His dedication and exceptional work led to a series of promotions within the company. In 2016, he achieved the pinnacle of his career by becoming the CEO of Hugo Boss on a global level.
Mark Langer’s net worth is estimated to be around $50 million US Dollars, reflecting his successful journey and contributions to the fashion industry. He has remained focused on his role at Hugo Boss and is not associated with other companies. Interestingly, he does not maintain an active presence on any social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
Despite his accomplishments, Langer chooses not to share information about his childhood or his parents’ details, keeping his personal life relatively private.
|Bio & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Eric Wetlaufer.|
|Famous for the||CEO of the Hugo Boss Fashion Company.|
|Profession||CEO (Chief Executive Officer).|
|Date of Birth||1968.|
|Age (as of 2019)||51 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Germany.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 9″.
Centimeters: 177 cm.
Meters: 1.77 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 85 Kg.
Pounds: 187 lbs.
|Highest Qualification||Business Administration.
|Alma Mater||University of Hagen.
Maximilians University of Munich.
|Social Media||Not active.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$50 million Us Dollars (As of 2020).|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mark Langer
- Mark Langer is born in 1968 in Pforzheim City in Germany.
- His age is now 51 years old.
- According To the Record, he is a Married man.
- Langer wife name is Andrea Langer.
- He is the father of three children.
- Langer is 5 feet 9 inches tall and his weight is 70 kg.
- Langer eyes color is Black and He doesn’t have a hair on this head
- During the Berlin, Fashion Week 2019 at Motorwerk, Germany, He and his wife attend the HUGO fashion show.
- He completed his Degree in Business Administration at the Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich.
- From the University of Hagen, Mark Langer complete his Mechanical Engineering Course.
- In the year 1995, After completing his qualification Langer doing his first job as a Business consultant at McKinsey & Company in Munich.
- After approx two years, he gave Resigned from his first job.
- In the year 1997, He got a job as Financial Analysis Manager in Procter & Gamble American multinational consumer goods corporation Company Branch in Europe.
- After two years he got a better offer to his first job Company McKinsey & Company.
- He joins McKinsey headquarters New York in the year 2000 and starts working as a senior consultant and project manager.
- Hugo Boss’ CEO, Mark Langer has earned good amount of money from his career. His estimated Net-worth is around $50 million US Dollars.
- He joins the Hugo Boss fashion clothes company Germany as a Head of Finance & Accounting position.
- He got the Promotion and start working for two years as a Vice President Global in Hugo boss.
- In the Year 2010, He Became the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and board member of the Company Hugo Boss.
- he got the Promotion with his effort and excellent work and in the year 2016 finally, he became the CEO of the Hugo Boss Company on the Global level.
- While Working with his Current Company he is not associated with other companies.
- He is not active on any Social media Platform (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter).
- Mark doesn’t share any information about His childhood life and parent’s information.
- Ant Saunders Wiki, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Net worth, Biography & More
- Pierre Boo Wiki, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
- Yan Vellia Wiki, Height, Age (Didi Kempot’s Wife) Biography, Family & Facts
- Kate Chastain Wiki, Age Height, (Below Deck) Husband, Bio, Family, Facts
- Who is Dominique Defoe? Wiki, Age, Ethnicity, Nationality, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & Net Worth