Mark Blum (May 14, 1950 – March 26, 2020) was an American actor known for his work in film, television, and theater. He was born in Newark, New Jersey, and grew up in Maplewood, New Jersey. Blum had a successful and varied career spanning several decades, during which he garnered recognition for his versatile acting abilities and memorable performances.
Blum appeared in numerous theater productions, both on and off Broadway. He received critical acclaim for his roles in plays such as “Lost in Yonkers,” “The Assembled Parties,” and “Gus and Al.” He was known for his ability to bring depth and authenticity to his characters, earning him respect within the theater community.
In addition to his theater work, Blum made a significant impact in film and television. He appeared in a wide range of movies, including “Desperately Seeking Susan” (1985), “Crocodile Dundee” (1986), “The Presidio” (1988), and “Shattered Glass” (2003), among others. Blum often portrayed relatable and sympathetic characters, making his performances memorable to audiences.
On television, Blum had notable roles in various TV shows and miniseries. He appeared in popular series like “The Sopranos,” “Law & Order,” “Frasier,” and “Mozart in the Jungle.” His work on the small screen showcased his adaptability as an actor and his ability to seamlessly transition between different genres and roles.
Tragically, Mark Blum passed away on March 26, 2020, at the age of 69. His death was attributed to complications arising from COVID-19. His untimely passing was a loss to the entertainment industry and a testament to his significant contributions as an actor.
Mark Blum’s legacy continues to live on through his body of work, which remains a testament to his talent and dedication to his craft. He is remembered as a respected and versatile actor who left an indelible mark on the world of entertainment.
|Real Full Birth Name||Mark Jeffrey Blum.|
|Other name.||Mark Blum.|
|Age (As of 2019)||69 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 14, 1950.|
|Death||25 March 2020.|
|Reason of death||COVID-19.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||N/A.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 10″.
Centimeters: 177.8 cm.
meters: 1.77 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 160 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents||Father: Not known.
Mother: No information.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Kids||Will Update Soon.|
|School||Columbia High School.|
|Alma Mater||University of Pennsylvania.|
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$50 Million US Dollars.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mark Blum
- Mark Blum is a Famous on the internet because he dies on March 25, 2020.
- According to the official records, he is died due to the Cause of COVID-19 mixed with underlying health problems.
- He was a Famous American Obie Award-winning actor.
- Mark appeared extensively in 100 plus films and television.
- His is dies at the age of 69.
- Blum’s mother gave him a Birth in the city of Newark, New Jersey.
- He was born on May 14, 1950.
- In the year 1968, at the age of 17, he completed his high school education from Columbia High School in Maplewood, New Jersey.
- Later, He starts doing graduation from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Mark Blum makes $50 Million net worth for his family and for their better future.
- He is a Husband of American actress known for her work in television, movies and the theatre Janet Zarish.
- He started his career in entertainment work in the year 1970.
- In the 1983 released Romance movie “Lovesick”, he worked as an Intern Murphy.
- From the year 1985 to 1989, he worked in seven movies (Desperately Seeking Susan, Just between Friends, Crocodile Dundee, Blind Date, The Presidio, Worth Winning, and Emma and Elvis).
- His work is not stoped and got famous in public for his work in Desperately Seeking Susan, Crocodile Dundee, and Mozart in the Jungle.
- In the year 2017, he worked in the Netflix show “Coin Heist”, in which he plays the role of Mr. Smerconish.
- In the year 2019, he played the role of Dr. Klienart in the Famous American dark comedy-drama film “Love Is Blind”.
- In the year 2020, he plays the role of Doctore with the name Dr. Lewis in Episode Generational AF.
- He worked as Dr. Mark Rutenberg in an American Television Episode “The Chris Rock Test”.
- Mark Blum has a good height of 177 cm and his weight is around 70 kg.
- His eyes color is brown and hair color is black.
- He is not active on any social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.