Mandy Hansen, an American actress, TV personality, and fisherwoman, gained recognition as the daughter of Sig Hansen and for her appearance on the 2009 episode of “The Deadliest Catch” alongside her father when she was just thirteen years old.
Deadliest Catch, a reality television series, originally aired on the Discovery Channel in 2005.
The show, produced by Thom Beers, Ernie Avila, Jeff Hasler, Brian Lovett, and Arom Starr-Paul, has a total of sixteen seasons under its belt, all created by Thom Beers.
Hansen was born in 1996 in Seattle, Washington, D.C., USA. She is not biologically related to her father, Sig Hansen, or her mother, June Hansen.
In reality, Sig has wholeheartedly embraced his role as the father of two wonderful girls, Mandy and Nina. When he married June, these two lovely girls were already a part of his life, and he cherishes his daughters with boundless love and dedication, leaving no stone unturned in providing them with the best upbringing possible.
Mandy and her sister, Nina Hansen, share a close emotional bond from their childhood. Nina, her elder sibling, was previously married and has a son named Max, whom Mandy cherishes more than anything else in the world.
Mandy Hansen had a special bond with her grandparents during her childhood, with her grandfather being Sverre Hansen and her grandmother being Snefryd Hansen.
- Full name: Mandy Hansen.
- Nickname: Mandy.
- Date of Birth: 1996.
- Birthplace: Seattle, Washington DC, United States of America.
- Current City: Seattle, USA.
- Age: 24 years old, as of 2020.
- Gender: Female.
- Sexuality: Heterosexual.
- Nationality: American.
- Ethnicity: White.
- Father: Sig Hansen.
- Mother: June Hansen.
- Brother: Not Known.
- Sister: Nina Hansen.
- Grandfather: Sverre Hansen.
- Grandmother: Snefryd Hansen.
- Uncle(s): Edgar Hansen, and Norman Hansen.
- Cousin(s): Stefanie Hansen, Logan Hansen, and Erik Hansen.
- Highest Qualification: Graduate with a Bachelors’s Degree.
- College/University: Will update soon.
Social Media Accounts
Mandy Hansen tied the knot with her longtime boyfriend, Clark Pederson, after dating for nearly three years. In 2017, their wedding took place aboard the Northwestern ship, where the guests were adorned in Norwegian traditional attire.
Clark Pederson made an appearance on the TV show “The Deadliest Catch,” where he sought Mandy’s hand in marriage from her father, Sig Hansen, during a memorable moment on the show. Prior to tying the knot, the couple enjoyed vacations together in locations such as Mexico, Washington, and Norway.
Mandy became pregnant during the initial year of her marriage, but tragically, she suffered a miscarriage. This may explain why, for a period of time, she decided to remove her husband’s surname.
- Marital Status: Married.
- Past Affairs: Will update soon.
- Boyfriend: None.
- Husband: Clark Pederson.
- Eating Habits: Non-Vegan.
- Smoke: no.
- Drinks: Occasionally.
- Pets: Dog.
- Hobbies: Shooting, Diving, Surfing, and Mountaineering.
- Holidays: Mexico, Alaska.
- Cuisine: Mexican Food and Seafood.
- Brands: Calvin Klein.
Physical Stats & More
Mandy Hansen’s height at 5 feet 7 inches tall (170 cms tall), she is very active as of even more than the men can be.
She is dedicated to maintaining her fitness and well-being, especially since she experienced the loss of her child while on board a ship. She diligently manages her calorie intake, steers clear of unhealthy foods, and prioritizes consuming greens whenever she can.
She tips the scales at approximately 60 kilograms and possesses stunning, shimmering grey eyes, complemented by smooth, long, blonde tresses and fair skin. Her body boasts an hourglass shape, and she prefers to don denim dungarees, not only for their comfort but also because they accentuate her figure and physique perfectly.
- In Feet & Inches: 5’ 7”
- In Centimeters: 170 cm.
- In Meters: 1.70 m.
- In Kilograms: 60 kg.
- In Pounds: 132 lb.
- Eye color: Grey.
- Hair color: Blonde.
- Skin complexion: Fair.
- Hair type: Wavy.
- Body type: Hourglass.
- Figure measurements: 34-28-34.
- Tattoo: crab claw on her right hand and couple of tattoos of hand & fingers.
An adventurous woman embarked on her career at the age of thirteen, joining the cast of “The Deadliest Catch” on Discovery. Her father, a guest star on the show, paved the way for her involvement. In 2014, when she reached eighteen, she officially became a part of the show’s main cast.
Furthermore, Mandy spent her summer vacations working on a ship alongside her father. Her parents initially believed that this job was predominantly for males, but Hansen ultimately demonstrated that this was not the case. As a result, she pursued a career as a fisherwoman.
Nowadays, Mandy Hansen is trying to get into the Maritime Academy, so that she can get her license and run her ocean liners along with freighters.
- Profession: Fisherwoman and Television Personality.
- Net Worth: US$ 1 Million US Dollars.
- Income Source: TV Shows.
- House: A lavish villa in Seattle.
- Car Collection: Jeep.
Other Random Information about Mandy Hansen
- Mandy shared her first Instagram post on 2nd July 2013 in which she is seen standing at the edge of a railing and looking at the mountains, which can be interpreted as she has immense love for mountains.
- Hansen along with her dad has been featured on the cover page of Alaska Sporting Journal when she joined The Deadliest Catch in the year 2014.
- This 24 years old TV personality is an adventure sports lovers such as surfing, mountaineering, hiking, canoeing, etc.
- In the year 2015, her father turned 50 years old and she has posted the same on her Instagram account along with family pictures of some vacation.
- On 18 June 2017, she tied her knot with Clark Pederson and shared the picture of her marriage while captioning it as “Hansen out Mrs. Pederson has arrived”.
- It tells the audience about how happy she was while marrying her all-time long.
- Mandy Hansen has a tattoo of a crab claw on her right hand.
- She inked this in order to show her love for the marine. The TV star chooses sea life over the simple life.
- She has been the part of and known for the 7th Annual Reality Television Awards in the year 2020 and for the CBS This Morning in the year 1992.
- This fisherwoman has a massive love for the ocean and seas we even call her the ocean child in the year 2018, 14th April at Cenote Azul, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
- This adventure lover is actually really soft at heart, she has a great love for her dogs and she has some pet dogs that she treats like her own child.
- Recently, Hansen has removed her husband’s surname Pederson it can be anything but mostly her fans are thinking that she has got apart from her the only love of his life.
- Mandy Hansen is quite active about her life on social feeds and keeps her fan updated about the same; there are more than 56.k followers over Instagram and 13.7k followers on her Twitter handle.