Makenze Evans gained widespread recognition online due to her association with Kentucky’s Attorney General, Daniel Cameron. He made history as Kentucky’s first African-American to be elected to a statewide office and the first Republican to hold the Attorney General’s position since 1948.
General Daniel made headlines recently for taking on the case of Breonna Taylor, a 26-year-old black medical worker who was tragically killed during a drug raid on her apartment by three policemen. The incident sparked widespread outrage and protests against the alleged cruelty of the on-duty officers.
In September 2020, the general publicly announced that the three policemen associated with Taylor’s death case would not face criminal charges. Later that month, he hosted a lavish engagement party for his family and friends.
Since then, the black community is profoundly upset and filled with intense emotions. The General is receiving serious and credible threats concerning the safety of both himself and his family. Across the globe, people are expressing their disappointment and outrage over this unjust decision and the evident lack of compassion.
This news has flooded the internet and General Daniel will be getting security by the end of the year 2020 for protection.
Makenze Evans was born in Elizabeth town, Kentucky, USA, in 1993. She comes from a loving American family and shares a strong bond with her parents, Susan Bramer and Darrel Bramer. Her parents are highly esteemed and respected members of the Kentucky community.
Evans is known to have two siblings – a sister and a brother. While there is limited information available about her family members at the moment, we will make sure to keep our readers updated as soon as more details become available.
Makenze grew up in America and attended an esteemed school where she achieved excellent grades. In 2015, she pursued higher education at Western Kentucky University while also becoming a member of the Phi Mu Sorority.
- Full name: Makenze Evans.
- Nickname: Makenze.
- Birth Year: 1993.
- Birthplace: Elizabeth Town, Kentucky, USA.
- Current place: The USA.
- Age: 27 years as of 2020.
- Horoscope: To be updated.
- Gender: Female.
- Sexuality: Heterosexual.
- Nationality: American.
- Ethnicity: White.
- Religion: Christianity.
- Father: Darrell Bramer.
- Mother: Susan Bramer.
- Brother: To be updated.
- Sister: To be updated.
- Highest Education: Graduate.
- University/College: Western Kentucky University.
Personal Information & More
Makenze Evans and Kentucky’s Attorney General, Daniel Jay Cameron, crossed paths unexpectedly, and their chance encounter led to a beautiful love story. They fell deeply in love and eventually tied the knot.
After dating for several months, they finally felt certain about their bond and decided to embrace each other as soul mates for life. On the intimate day of July 31st, 2020, the lovely couple exchanged vows in a private ceremony in Louisville.
Their marriage was a joyous occasion, but it also attracted widespread criticism from the community. The couple held their wedding ceremony on September 19th, 2020, with a gathering of 150 guests, and unfortunately, they did not implement any mask-wearing or social distancing measures despite the peak of the Covid-19 pandemic. This decision triggered a significant backlash from the public, who took to various platforms to express their concerns about the perceived act of carelessness.
Prior to Makenze, the Attorney General was married to an American beauty named Elizabeth Cameron. The former couple tied the knot in 2015, but after two years of marriage, they encountered irreconcilable differences, leading them to part ways in 2017.
- Marital Status: Married.
- Past Affairs: dated Daniel for a while.
- Boyfriend: None.
- Husband: Daniel Jay Cameron.
- Eating Habits: Non-Vegan.
- Smoke: No.
- Drinks: Occasionally.
- Pet: No.
- Hobbies: Travelling.
- Brands: Gucci, Chanel, and Louis Vuitton.
Physical Stats & More
Makenze Evans, a 27-year-old American beauty, possesses a slender figure and stands tall at 5’4″. Her captivating features include natural brown eyes, brown hair, and a fair complexion.
The Attorney General’s wife is dedicated to maintaining her slim figure and staying in shape. She weighs approximately 56 kilograms and boasts body measurements of 32-24-33. She prioritizes healthy food items, which she believes contribute significantly to her toned and radiant skin. Among her best features is her magnificent smile.
- In Feet & Inches: 5′ 4″
- Centimeters: 162 cm.
- Meters: 1.62 m.
- In Kilograms: 55 kg.
- Pounds: 121 lb.
- Skin color: Very Fair.
- Eye color: Brown.
- Hair color: Brown.
- Hair type: Straight.
- Body type: Hourglass.
- Body measurements: 32-26-33.
- Tattoo: No.
Other Random Information about Makenze Evans
- Makenze joined twitter in February 2019 and has privatized her account.
- The American has an Instagram id which is also private as she likes to keep a low profile and prefers to stay low-key.
- On Instagram, her bio reads ‘The Steadfast love to the Lord never ceases’ and has 696 followers.
- Attorney General’s wife loves to teach and is a 5th-grade teacher at Kenwood Station Elementary school.
- During the lockdown, Evans drew all the attention towards her by writing a letter to a newspaper regarding online teaching so that the student’s education will not be hampered.
- The teacher is also a Google certified education trainer.
- Makenzie’s husband Attorney General Daniel Cameron was called ‘ Star’ by USA president ‘ Donald Trump’s for undertaking the responsibility of Breonna Taylor case.
- In the lovely couple’s marriage ceremony, Kentucky’s senior the United States Senator Mitch McConnell was also invited and speculations were made by many gossip houses, that Attorney General’s spouse is the granddaughter of McConnell. Later, it was confirmed that all these rumors were untrue.