Lydia Clyma, born on September 11, 1997, is a versatile British talent known for her roles as a model, actress, TV presenter, and reality TV personality. She gained prominence through her recent participation in the Netflix series “Too Hot to Handle.” In addition to her on-screen work, Lydia has also taken on the role of a television host and maintains an active presence on YouTube.
During her time on the show, she formed a relationship with fellow contestant David Birthwistle, but they have since separated. In 2020, she made headlines once more for attending a party at her friend’s house during lockdown, which was seen as a highly irresponsible action considering that most people were adhering to quarantine measures and staying at home.
Nicole O’Brien, her co-star, extended an invitation to her and David to join her at her residence. Once there, they enjoyed a lively late-night dance party and engaged in entertaining drinking games, as disclosed by nearby neighbors.
Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Education
Lydia Clyma, born on September 11, 1997, in Portsmouth, Hampshire, UK, at the age of 22 in 2019, hails from Britain. She has always maintained a private stance regarding her family, keeping her parents out of the public eye.
According to Celebrityhat.com, she has a sibling with whom she spent her childhood. She recently completed her studies at the University of London. For those interested in her educational background, she attended Cams Hill School and obtained her graduation in 2015.
Physical Stats, Height & Weight
“Lydia, a participant on ‘Too Hot to Handle,’ leaves no room for doubt when it comes to her stunning beauty. Her images clearly depict her as an absolute bombshell.”
Lydia Clyma possesses an undeniably captivating appearance, featuring enchanting green eyes and standing at a graceful height of 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm), radiating loveliness.
Lydia, a curvy woman, dedicates her rigorous workout routine to targeting her glutes, incorporating exercises like squats and sidekicks. It may come as a surprise that she maintains her physique with a weight of just 61 kg (134.48 lbs).
Before joining the “Weekender Boat Party” show, Lydia Clyma had kept her love life completely private. However, during her time on the show, she embarked on a relationship with Jordan Davies, which ultimately came to an end.
Following him, in 2020, Lydia Clyma drew closer to another individual named David Birtwistle. However, just a few days ago, they parted ways and ended their relationship.
Additionally, she boasts a significant presence as a social media sensation, with thousands of devoted fans following her online. For instance, her Instagram account has amassed a following of 600,000 followers.
|Real Full Birth Name||Lydia Clyma.|
|Age (As of 2019)||22 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||September 11, 1997.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Portsmouth, Hampshire, UK.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Virgo.|
|House Location||London, UK.|
|Weight||Pounds: 134.4 lbs.
Kilograms: 61 Kg.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5’7″.
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.7 m.
|Parents||Father: Not known.
Mother: Not available.
|Partner||1. Jordan Davies (ex).
2. David Birtwistle (ex).
|Social media||YouTube: Lydia Clyma (15.9 k subscribers).
Instagram: lydiaclyma (600 k followers).
|Favourite actor||Jason Momoa.|
|School||Cams Hill School.|
|Alma Mater||London University.|
|Profession||Actress, model and YouTuber.|
|Shows||1. Too hot to handle.
2. Weekender Boat Party.
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$600 k.|
|Last Updated||13 May 2020 (©️ Copyright – Celebrityhat.com)|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Lydia Clyma
- Her career started as a model. She worked on many projects. Her perfect body makes her suitable for such work.
- Basically her plan was to enter into the entertainment industry and she does so by becoming a model.
- She has also worked as a TV presenter. In MMA she even worked as a ring girl.
- She appeared in a show in 2017 called “Weekender Boat Party”.
- In that show, she got close to Davies. But her major breakthrough is getting work in the Netflix show “Too Hot to Handle”.
- The show is based on the principle that a resort will be full of attractive contestants but nobody can indulge in any intimate activity. The show started on April 17, 2020.
- The reality show contestant Lydia Clyma’s net worth is $600 k. She has also worked as a model for the famous brand Calvin Klein.
- Because of a slight Indian look, she even worked with a magazine named “Khush Wedding Magazine”.
- Famous brands like Zara approach her for the promotion of their products.
- She has a YouTube channel by her named “Lydia Clyma” and it has 15.9 k subscribers.
- It has not been much time since she started posting videos on her YouTube channel.
- The neighbors of Nicole O’Brien described that Lydia came to Nicole’s house in a purple-colored SUV.
- There are some people who believed she has received some sort of cosmetic surgery for her lips.
- There are tattoos on her leg, waist, and thighs.