Ludivine Clerc, born in 1938, is a renowned French screenwriter and actress. Throughout her career, she has enjoyed a fruitful collaboration with her husband, Michel Piccoli, on multiple occasions. Her contributions have been instrumental in the success of several acclaimed films.
The realm of French cinema is filled with sorrow as it mourns the loss of one of its last revered legends. Michel Piccoli, a remarkable talent, passed away at the age of 94 on Tuesday, May 12, 2020, succumbing to a stroke. His departure leaves a profound void in the hearts of cinephiles worldwide.
On Monday, May 18, Gilles Jacob, a close friend of Michel, as well as the former president of the Cannes Film Festival, conveyed the sorrowful news to the French Press. Michel’s wife and children, Missia and Inord, were by his side during his final moments.
In 1954, Michel Piccoli entered into marriage with actress Eléonore Hirt, resulting in the birth of their daughter, Anne-Cordélia Piccoli. However, their relationship eventually soured, leading to their separation after a few years.
Michel Piccoli was captivated by the enchanting singer Juliette Gréco following his initial divorce. In 1966, they exchanged vows and embarked on a marital journey together. However, after eleven years of shared love and experiences, their romance reached its conclusion in 1977.
In 1980, the actor experienced a whirlwind romance, completely smitten by a woman named Ludivine Clerc, who happened to be a talented screenwriter and actress.
Their profound love for each other remained unwavering, which shielded their relationship from any discord. With a shared commitment, the couple embarked on the journey of adopting children, successfully realizing their aspirations.
Ludivine and Michel joyfully welcomed two precious additions into their lives: a beloved daughter named Missia and a cherished son named Inord Piccoli. However, their tale of love took a sorrowful turn in 2020 with the tragic passing of Michel, leaving their once vibrant love story abruptly severed.
Childhood, Parents, Siblings & Education
Ludivine Clerc, the French artist, was born in Paris, France, in the year 1938. Raised in a Catholic family, she had the privilege of growing up in an environment that fostered a deep appreciation for art. At the age of 82 in 2020, her passion for creativity continues to shape her artistic journey.
Clerc’s love for painting stems from this very reason. From the very beginning, she possessed an innate talent for writing as well, which may have influenced her decision to pursue it as a career.
Michel Piccoli’s spouse received education from a prestigious institution in her hometown, where she underwent training to improve her writing and acting abilities.
The institution she attended remains unknown to the general public at this time. Limited information is available about her, but as usual, Wikicelebs.com has managed to gather data about her family.
Throughout her childhood, she shared a strong bond with her father, Jean Clerc, spending more time with him than her mother, Josette Clement. Isabelle Clerc, her elder sister, and Delphine Clerc, her younger sister, completed their immediate family.
|Real Full Birth Name||Ludivine Clerc.|
|Age (As of 2020)||82 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1938|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||N/A.|
|Weight||Pounds: 135 lbs.
Kilograms: 61.235 Kg.
|Height (Tall)||Meters: 1.67 m.
Feet & Inches: 5’6″.
Centimeters: 167.6 cm.
|Parents||Father: Jean Clerc.
Mother: Josette Clement.
|Siblings||1. Isaelle Clerc.
2. Delphine Clerc.
|Kids||1. Missia Piccoli.
2. Inord Piccoli.
|Favourite actor||Michel Piccoli.|
|Travel Destination||The USA.|
|School||Local high school.|
|Profession||Actress and screenwriter.|
|Filmography||1. The Black beach (2001).
2. Si tu meurs, je te tue (2011).
3. Mrs Mills (2018).
4. Pan Con Tomate.
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$5 million.|
|Last Updated||19 May 2020 (©️ Copyright – Wikicelebs.com)|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ludivine Clerc
- Michel Piccoli’s wife started her career as an actress but she gained her popularity as a writer.
- She has done screenwriting for movies like “The Black beach”, “Si Tu meurs, Je te tue” and “Pan Con Tomate”.
- Her most recent movie is “Mrs. Mills” which released in the year 2018. She has even done significant work with her husband.
- Speaking about Michel Piccoli, let me tell you that this actor has done several movies. He has a big name in the French movie industry.
- He appeared in different roles in over 170 movies. From this, you can imagine how big a star he was. Michel played all types of roles.
- He appeared in one as a gangster and in another as a pop. In 2020 we came to know that his net worth is close to $5 million which is now transferred to his wife and children.
- Her mother recently died in 2018 at the age of 96.
- She works as a manager for the company Quatre Rois.
- Clerc is a very good ballet dancer.
- In her young days, she used to be exceptionally beautiful.
- Ludivine is the granddaughter of Camille Clerc and Isabelle Fosse.
- Even at the age of 70 she is quite active and can beat any young woman in terms of styling.
- It turns out that she loves paintings and has some rare ones at her home.
- She grew up speaking French maybe this is the reason why her English is not that good.