Lottie Tomlinson (born August 04, 1998) is a popular British personality known for her presence on Instagram, where she has gained a significant following. She is also an accomplished makeup artist and is related to a well-known celebrity, Louis Tomlinson, who is a former member of the boy band One Direction. Lottie hails from Doncaster, South Yorkshire, and has gained fame in her own right as a social media star and influencer.
This individual has a diverse career as a television personality, singer, actor, and songwriter. Additionally, they are part of a boy group that consists of members known as Louis, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, and Zayn Malik (who is no longer part of the group).
One Direction has achieved the release of five albums and the acquisition of almost 200 awards throughout their career. Among the band’s most popular and successful tracks are “Live While We’re Young,” “Story of My Life,” “What Makes You Beautiful,” “Best Song Ever,” and “Drag Me Down.”
Tomlinson’s acting career began with his appearance in the ITV drama film “If I Had You,” and he also starred in the TV series “Waterloo Road.” Additionally, he has worked on other notable projects such as “The X Factor,” “Family Guy,” “iCarly,” and “If I Had You.”
Early Life, Parents & Siblings
Lottie Tomlinson, who was born in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England, United States of America, celebrates her birthday on the 4th of August. According to the knowledge cutoff of 2021, she turned 23 years old in 2021. She shares the same mother, Johannah Poulston, with a singer.
Tragically, Johannah Poulston passed away on December 07, 2016, after a brief struggle with leukemia. Lottie Tomlinson is also close to her father, Mark Tomlinson. Louis Tomlinson, Lottie’s half-brother, adopted his step-father’s surname as his own when he was a toddler. This was after his biological father, Troy Austin, became estranged from him.
In December 2016, the singer made their debut as a solo artist with the release of “Just Hold On”. The song achieved the impressive feat of reaching the number two position on the UK Singles Chart and also earned platinum certification in the UK.
Some of Louis Tomlinson’s popular songs include “Kill My Mind”, “We Made It”, “Two of Us”, “Don’t Let It Break Your Heart”, and “Walls”. Louis has four siblings: Lottie Tomlinson, Félicité Tomlinson, Daisy Tomlinson, and Phoebe Tomlinson. In addition, he also has two step-siblings, Doris Deakin (younger half-sister) and Ernest Deakin (younger half-brother).
In 2019, Louis Tomlinson’s sister, Félicité Tomlinson, passed away at a young age due to cardiac arrest. Regarding her education, she finished her schooling after graduating from Queen Elizabeth High School in Hexham.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Lottie Tomlinson.|
|Profession||Instagram Influencer, Social Media Star, and Makeup Artist.|
|Famously Known as||being the half-sister of Louis Tomlinson (English television personality, singer, actor, and songwriter).|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lottietomlinson/
|Birthday (DOB)||August 04, 1998.|
|Age (as of 2021)||21 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Current Residence||Doncaster, South Yorkshire, England.|
|Past Affair(s)||1. Tommy Napolitano.
2. Martin Kendal.
|Boyfriend||Name not available.|
|Parents||Father: Mark Tomlinson.
Mother: Johannah Poulston.
|Siblings||Half-brother: 1. Louis Tomlinson.
2. Ernest Deakin.
Half-sister: Doris Deakin.
Sister: 1. Félicité Tomlinson,
2. Daisy Tomlinson.
3. Phoebe Tomlinson
|School||Local High School.|
|College||Queen Elizabeth High School, Hexham.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 5″.
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 52 Kg.
Pounds: 112 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-24-34.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$350,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Source of Income||modeling, brand endorsements, advertisements, and much more.|
|Brands||Chanel, Dior, Tiffany & Co., Burberry, etc.|
|Best Cuisine||Italian Cuisine.|
|Hobbies||Music, Travel, Read, TV series, and Photography.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Chris Hemsworth.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
Singer: Ariana Grande.
Some Lesser Known Facts about Lottie Tomlinson
- Her real full birth name is Charlotte Elizabeth Tomlinson.
- As of April 2020, Lottie is represented by London based The Book Agency.
- Lottie briefly dated her ex-boyfriend Martin Kendal (social media star) in the past. They broke up due to their respective career.
- Later, in April 2015, she remained in a relationship with her ex-beau “Tommy Napolitano”. The couple first met each other through a mutual friend at a party.
- They even got matching lightning bolt tattoos on their wrists.
- But we are not 100% sure that Charlotte Elizabeth and Tommy are still together or not.
- Her half-brother also has a step-sister named “Georgia Austin“.
- On Instagram, Louis Tomlinson’s sister entertains her 3.4 million followers by posting pictures related to her daily lifestyle, sexy photoshoots, friends & family outing, some glimpses of vacation trips, and much more.
- Moreover, Louis Tomlinson’s half-sister also has a YouTube channel “LOTTIE video” with over 172,000 subscribers.
- The most popular video on her channel is “HOW TO // MERMAID LIDS” which has over 444+ K views.
- The celebrity relative also got featured in a makeup tutorial video with the YouTube star Tanya Burr.
- Lottie Tomlinson stands a decent height of 5 ft 5 in (165 cm tall) and has a lean build.
- She is a fitness freak and her weight is around 115 lbs (52 kg).