Biography / Wiki
Lil Peep, an acclaimed American rapper and songwriter, was widely regarded as one of the most influential hip hop artists in history. Born on November 1, 1996, in Long Island, New York, USA, his life was tragically cut short by a drug overdose in 2017, leaving behind a lasting musical legacy at the tender age of 21.
Height / Weight / Age
Lil Peep had a height of 178 cm (5′ 10″) and a weight of approximately 65 kg (143 lbs). He was 21 years old at the time of his death. His eye color was dark brown, and he had light brown hair.
Family / Education
He hails from a family with an academic background, as his father served as a college professor and his mother, Liza Womack, worked as a school teacher. He attended Long Beach High School in New York for his primary education, and he also pursued an online diploma. Unfortunately, information regarding his college graduation remains undisclosed.
|Real Name||Gustav Elijah Åhr|
|Occupation||American Rapper, Hip-Hop Singer, Record producer|
|Birth Place||Long Island, New York, USA|
|Date Of Birth||1 November 1996|
|Date of Death||15 November 2017|
|Cause of Death||Drug Overdose|
|Age at Death Time||21 yrs|
|Place of Death||Tucson, Arizona, USA|
|Height||In centimeters – 178 cmIn feet inches – 5’10”|
|Weight||In Kilograms – 65 kgIn Pounds – 143 lbs|
|Feet/Shoe Size||10 (US)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$100,000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|School||Long Beach High School, New York|
|Debut||Mixtapes: Lil Peep Part One (2015)
Album: Come Over When You’re Sober – Part One (2017)
Singles: “Benz Truck (гелик)” (2017)
|Ethnicity||German, Swedish, Irish|
|Home Town||Long Island, New York, USA|
|Fathers Name||Not Known (College Professor)|
|Mothers Name||Liza Womack (School Teacher)|
Career / Fashion and Style
Lil Peep was a renowned artist who achieved success through his music and rap compositions. He had a distinct style and fashion sense that he meticulously curated. Additionally, he possessed a great passion for automobiles, which was evident throughout his life.
Girlfriend, Affairs, Wife and More
|Girlfriend||Bella Thorne (Actress)|
Lil Peep used up his leisure time by Travelling, Hanging out with People, Listening Songs.
Here we are providing you with the list of his favorite things.
|Favorite Singer||Anthony Kiedis|
Some Interesting Facts about Lil Peep
- He is addicted to smoking and drinking alcohol.
- When he was 5 years old, his family shifted to Long Beach, Long Island.
- In Starting, he followed emo and pop-punk, but after that, his interest is developed in rap music.
- He used to suffer from depression and anxiety in his teenage age, which later inspired his rap music.
- In the beginning, he was the rapper in the group ‘Schema Posse’ alongside JGRXXN, and later on, worked with ‘Three 6 Mafia.’
- In the year 2015, he bought a $100 audio interface and mic and started making his own solo music.
- At the age of 12, he began playing musical instruments, especially, the trombone and tuba.
- He left high school and shifted to Los Angeles because of his interest in music.
- His very first own album ‘LiL PEEP Part One’ was an instant hit that helps to earn him 4,000 plays in the first week.
- He was supposed to play out a show in Tucson on November 15, 2017, but his manager found him dead when he went to see his preparations on his tour bus. The Pima County Office of the Medical Examiner released a press statement on December 8 and said that cause of death was an accidental overdose due to the effects of the pain medications fentanyl and alprazolam.
- Because of his unique style of rapping and popularity on SoundCloud, he called from the titles, such as “cloud rapper,” “SoundCloud rapper,” and an “emo rapper.”
- He got his fame in 2017 after that music publication ‘Pitchfork’ called him “the future of Emo,” and ‘The New York Times’ called him “something like the scene’s Kurt Cobain.”
- Inspite of taking drugs, he used to give advise his fans, not to consume drugs.
- Just after his death, his online merchandise store got sold out within hours.
- Surprisingly, a few hours before his death, he did a post on Instagram, by saying “When I die You’ll love me.”