Kim Ju-ae, born in 2013, is a well-known figure hailing from Pyongyang, North Korea. She is primarily recognized as one of the offspring of Kim Jong-un, a prominent North Korean political leader.
Since 2011, he has held the position of Supreme Leader in North Korea, and additionally, he has been the chairman of the Workers’ Party of Korea since 2012. Kim’s grandfather, Kim Jong-il, served as North Korea’s second leader from 1994 to 2011.
Following Kim Jong-il’s death on December 17, 2011, Kim Jong-un assumed office on December 30, 2011, concurrently serving as Chairman of the Workers’ Party of Korea.
Kim also serves as the Chairman of the State Affairs Commission, the Chairman of the Central Military Commission, a member of the Presidium of the Politburo of the Workers’ Party of Korea, and holds the role of commander-in-chief in his capacity as SAC chairman.
Early, Parents & Siblings
Kim Jong-un’s daughter was reportedly born in 2013, making her 7 years old as of 2020, according to information available on Wikipedia. However, there are no publicly available official reports or information regarding Kim Ju-ae’s specific birthday on the internet.
It is believed that Kim is the sole offspring of North Korea’s leader. Her mother, Ri Sol-Ju, holds the position of First Lady in North Korea. Kim’s parents celebrated their union in a grand wedding ceremony back in 2009.
On July 25, 2012, North Korean media announced the marriage, which had actually been orchestrated by Kim Jong-il following his 2008 stroke. Numerous major media outlets also reported the couple’s joyous arrival of their first child in 2010.
There is a lack of available information about Kim Ju-ae’s siblings on the internet, but South Korean experts have speculated that the couple might have multiple children. Kim Jong-un, her father, maintains a private persona and adheres to a strict code of conduct established by his predecessor, Kim Jong-il.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Kim Ju-ae.|
|Famously Known as||being Kim Jong-un’s daughter who is a North Korea Leader.|
|In the news for||her father’s health is critical after he underwent a surgery.|
|Age (as of 2020)||07 years old.|
|Zodiac Sign||not known.|
|Place of Birth||North Korea.|
|Religion||not known as North Korea is an atheist state.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Current Residence||Pyongyang, North Korea.|
|Parents||Father: Kim Jong-un.
Mother: Ri Sol-Ju.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 3′ 9″.
Centimeters: 121 cm.
Meters: 1.21 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 22 Kg.
Pounds: 48.5 lbs.
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Shoe Size (US)||3.|
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||—|
|Best Cuisine||Chinese Food.|
|Hobbies||Music, Read, Draw, Watching Cartoon Shows, etc.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Kim Ju-ae
- Dennis Rodman (retired professional basketball player) was the first American who met Kim Jong-un on February 26, 2013.
- Moreover, he was the first one who reported the name of Kim Jong-un’s daughter after he spent quality time with the family.
- According to reports, Kim has two siblings.
- Back in 2014, Ri Sol-Ju’s picture wearing a maternity dress went viral on the internet which speculated the pregnancy of Kim’s mother.
- Later, in 2015, she disappeared from the eye of the world for almost seven months. Many sources claimed that Ri gave birth to her son (name not available).
- Furthermore, Kim never photographed by paparazzi or seen in public.
- Her mom and dad never confirmed the news that they have a daughter together and her name is Kim Ju-ae.
- North Korean dictator keeps his personal life and family completely away from any public sighting.
- The internet also doesn’t have information regarding whether Kim is attending any private school or homeschooled by her parents.
- As per the source, she is not an heir to her father’s throne due to the nature of North Korea’s laws.
- It is believed that women in North Korea have equal rights but they are not permitted to rule the country.
- But the harsh reality is that everyday women in North Korea suffer strict gender discrimination at work as well as home.
- Her grandmother “Ko Yong-hui” (born 1952 – died 2004) was a homemaker.
- Kim’s cousins are Kim Sol Hui, Kim Geum-sol, Kim Kum-sol, Kim Yi-soon, Kim Hyun-Kyung, and Kim Han-sol.
- She also has two paternal aunts named Kim Yo-jong and Kim Sol-song.