Biography / Wiki
Kelly Preston, an American former model and actress, who had appeared in more than sixty television shows and films, sadly passed away on the morning of July 12, 2020. She had been battling breast cancer for two years. Her husband, John Travolta, confirmed the news in an Instagram post, expressing that her love and life will forever be cherished.
Kelly, renowned for her performances in ‘Mischief,’ ‘Twins,’ and ‘Jerry Maguire,’ has also garnered acclaim for her roles in several critically acclaimed short films. One notable example is ‘Little Surprises’ in 1996, which received an Academy Award nomination. Initially, Kelly began her acting journey by appearing in commercials and subsequently developed a profound passion for the craft. As a result, she went on to collaborate with numerous industry titans, establishing herself as a sought-after talent.
Height / Weight / Age
Kelly Preston, who was born on October 13, 1962, passed away on July 12, 2020, at the age of 57. Despite battling cancer for nearly two years, she maintained a tall and fit appearance. Standing at a height of 5’6″ and weighing 57 kg, Kelly possessed striking features, including captivating blue eyes and naturally blonde hair, which added to her beauty.
Kelly Preston carved her own path in the realms of acting and modeling, starting from her teenage years. Renowned for her appearances in numerous acclaimed films, she not only had prior experience as a model but also found substantial success as an actress. Residing in a luxurious residence in Anthony, Florida, her opulent abode boasted a private airstrip. Kelly Preston’s estimated net worth reached an impressive $20 million USD.
Education / Family
Kelly Kamalelehua Smith, born in Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S., had Linda Carlson as her mother. Unfortunately, the identity of her father remains unknown. However, her mother later married Peter Palzis, who subsequently adopted Kelly.
Kelly and her family relocated to Iraq and later settled in Australia. Following her time at the Pembroke School in Adelaide, she transferred to Punahou School. Kelly then pursued her passion for drama by enrolling at the University of Southern California.
|Real name||Kelly Kamalelehua Smith|
|Birth Place||Honolulu, Hawaii, United States|
|Date Of Birth||13 October 1962|
|Age||57 years (at the time of death on 12th July 2020)|
|Height||In centimetres – 168 cmIn feet and inches – 5’6”|
|Weight||In kilograms – 57 kgIn pounds -125 lbs|
|School||Pembroke School in Adelaide, Australia|
|College||University of Southern California|
|Home Town||Honolulu, Hawaii, United States|
|Fathers Name||Peter Palzis (Stepfather)|
|Mothers Name||Linda Carlson|
|Brothers||Chris Palzis (Half brother)|
Career / Fashion And Style
In her teenage years, Kelly Preston encountered a fashion photographer who encouraged and assisted her in securing roles in specific commercials while she resided in Australia. In 1980, she initiated her auditions for films and subsequently adopted the surname Preston.
Marilyn McCauley made her debut in the world of cinema with the romantic comedy “Mischief,” where she portrayed the lead role. This was quickly followed by another highly successful teen romantic comedy called “Secret Admirer.” In the year 2000, Marilyn played the role of Terl’s girlfriend, alongside her real-life spouse John Travolta, in the film “Battlefield Earth.”
Her other notable roles have been as the character played as Jane Aubrey inside For Love of the Game along with Kevin Costner, Avery Bishop in Jerry Maguire alongside Tom Cruise, and as Kate Newell in Holy Man with Eddie Murphy. only rewrite
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
|Boyfriends||Kevin Gage (1985-1987),
George Clooney (1987-1989),
Luke Perry (1990),
John Travolta (1990-2020),
Kevin Gage (Ex-husband)
|Children||Son – Jett Travolta (born in the year 1992, passed away in January 2009),
Benjamin Travolta (born in the year 2010),
Daughter – Ella Bleu Travolta (born in the year 2000)
Here we provide you the list of Kelly Preston’s favorite things.
|Favorite Indulgence Food||Cinnamon Muffins|
Some Interesting Facts About Kelly Preston
- She will be Loved, Maroon 5’s debut music video of the single featured Kelly Preston.
- While she was living in Australia, Kelly was discovered at the age of 16 by a fashion photographer, who helped her get work in commercials for local brands.
- Kelly had spent some part of her childhood in Iraq and Australia.
- In the 1980 released movie, The Blue Lagoon, the same photographer who had discovered her, helped her to book her first audition but she later lost the role.
- Threatening to release sensitive information about the death of their son Jett, three people were arrested, in January 2009 including Obie Wilchcombe, a member of the Bahamian Parliament.
- They tried to extort millions of dollars from Preston and her husband John.
- Kelly started doing activism work for Children’s Health Environmental Coalition after her son Jett was diagnosed with Kawasaki’s Syndrome.
- Her husband and Kelly were active practitioners of Scientology.
- Kelly recently passed away in July 2020 giving hope to many with her fight against breast cancer.
- Kelly Preston never used any kind of social media platform.