Jvke is a TikTok star and social media influencer from the United States.
TikTok is a video-sharing social networking service. It is officially owned by a Chinese company named ByteDance.
This social media platform allows creators to unleash their talents and present them to a global audience.
Users can craft various short-form videos spanning genres such as dance, comedy, and education, with durations ranging from three seconds to one minute (or up to three minutes for select users).
Jvke catapulted to stardom when one of his videos went viral online. His collaboration with his mother resulted in the mega-popular track “Upside Down,” which quickly became a sensation on TikTok.
Born on March 3, 2001, in the United States, the internet sensation marks his birthday.
Jvke’s Zodiac sign is Pisces, and he holds American nationality based on his birth date and month.
Jvke, who turned 19 in 2020, began his education in a Catholic school before moving on to a hometown-based high school. Currently, he is pursuing his college education, although the specific college name is not provided.
|Profession||TikTok star and Social media influencer.|
|Age (As of 2020)||19 years old.|
|Birthday||March 3, 2001.|
|Birth Place||The United States.|
|Education||High School Graduate.|
|Net Worth||$100K – $150K US Dollars as of 2020.|
|Social Media Accounts||1. Instagram: itsjvke
2. Twitter: jvkesongs
3. YouTube: Self-entitled.
4. Facebook: itsjvke
|Height||In Feet: 5 feet 8 inches.
In meter: 1.72 meters.
In Centimeter: 172 centimeters.
|Weight||In Kilograms: 62 kg.
In Pounds: 136.6 lbs.
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
Jvke was born into an American family in the United States, and we attempted to gather information about his mother, father, and other relatives from the internet.
Although, it is not available as of now. It seems likes the Tiktoker prefers to maintain a low profile about them.
Since his childhood, he loves to dance and play video games, although he often used to participate in various competitions, during his school time.
|Color||White & Grey.|
|Brands||Gucci, Reebok, Jordan, Armani, Nike, etc.|
|Hobby||Traveling, Playing Games, helping others, etc.|
|Food||Mexican and Chinese Food.|
Internet Career & Net Worth
Since his childhood, the artist was interested in music, moreover, he always wanted to start a career online first.
Jvke launched his TikTok account on July 6, 2020, during the COVID-19 pandemic, teaming up with his mother. Their content primarily consists of song remixes. However, one of their tracks unexpectedly went viral, catapulting Jvke to massive fame in a remarkably brief span.
Numerous renowned TikTok personalities have created videos featuring this song, which has also served as the background track for a wide range of content, including dance challenges, prank videos, singalongs, and virtually every conceivable type of clip.
A TikTok sensation has maintained a low profile as a musician, with just a single track, “Upside Down,” accessible on Spotify. Despite this, he boasts an impressive following of over 30 million listeners on the platform. As of 2021, his estimated net worth hovers between $100,000 to $150,000 USD.
12 Random Facts About Jvke
- JVKE is a very hardworking and passionate artist with funny and jolly nature. He is presently living in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Before being famous, he used to make music in his basement.
- With only 38+ posts he has over 122k+ followers on his Instagram account.
- Although, he started using it on August 21, 2018, by sharing a picture of himself.
- He celebrated Christmas 2020, by launching a song named HO Ho Ho. Moreover, it is one of the viral songs of 2020.
- The artist loves to spend time with his close friends and family members.
- Jvke joined Twitter in September 2015 and now has over 3,825+ fan followers.
- On his Facebook page, there are 998+ followers as well as 945+ likes it.
- In one of his Instagram posts, he mentioned that he loves to play drums sometimes. He is a great drummer.
- He has a self-entitled YouTube channel, which he launched on February 14, 2017, and now has over 42.8k subscribers.
- The artist uploaded his debut video on August 18, 2020, with the title “JVKE – Upside Down (Lyric Video)”.
- It is also one of the most-watched videos on his channel with over 3.6 million views.