Jeremy Todd is a seasoned American Army veteran with a remarkable record of nineteen years of service. He has valiantly served in the American Army, participating in five combat deployments as both an enlisted soldier and an officer.
In October 2020, Jeremy submitted his Succession of Active Duty Request, enabling him to complete his twenty years of service in the Army and receive his full retirement benefits.
Regrettably, Todd refuted the claim. He continued to be the primary leader in numerous escapades, encompassing weddings and parenthood. Over a span of 15 years, he served as a prominent figure in the U.S Army, participating in five battle deployments. Additionally, he narrowly escaped death following an ordinary training collision.
Jeremy, a first lieutenant, gained notoriety when his name became widely publicized in the news due to his wife, Arlene Guzman Todd, being involved in a viral internet scandal with Cal Cunningham, a politician.
- Full name: Jeremy Todd.
- Nickname: Jeremy.
- Birth: 1984.
- Birthplace: The United States of America.
- Age: 36 years old, as of 2020
- Horoscope: not available.
- Gender: Male.
- Sexuality: Heterosexual.
- Nationality: American.
- Ethnicity: White.
- Religion: Christianity.
- Father: Unknown.
- Mother: Not available.
- Brothers: Not known.
- Sister: will update soon.
- Highest Education: High School Graduate.
- College/University: Southern California University.
Jeremy Todd is married to Arlene Guzman and shares two kids together. he met his wife in Southern California, both of them graduated from the same college.
In an interview Jeremy stated that his wife is his superhero and his main support system, they were together a very happy family.
On October 1, 2020, a sext message exchange involving Arlene and Cal Cunningham, a candidate for the US Senate, was published on the NationalFiles website. Following this revelation, Cal Cunningham issued an interview where he apologized for his mistake but affirmed his intention to continue running in the elections. However, the situation took another turn on October 5, 2020, when Cunningham faced accusations of engaging in another affair.
- Marital Status: Married.
- Past Affairs: I Will update soon.
- Boyfriend: Name not available.
- Children: Two.
- Eating Habits: Non-Vegetarian.
- Smoke: Not known.
- Drinks: Occasionally.
Physical Stats & More
Jeremy Todd is a 36-year-old who stands tall with a fit body, very attractive and charming. Jeremy has dark brown eyes and black hair; he is a fine army man.
- In Feet & Inches: Tall
- In Centimeters: Not available
- In Meters: yet to be known
- In Kilograms:–
- In Pounds: –
- Eye color: Dark Brown
- Hair color: Black
- Skin complexion: Fair.
- Hair type: Straight.
- Body type: Muscly, Fit.
Todd, initially an Army Sergeant First Class, transitioned to become a cadet for his subsequent tour of duty. Prior to this, he dedicated two years to serve as an ROTC student. Subsequently, Todd joined the private green to Gold program, becoming a valued member.
The Green to Gold program is an educational course designed to provide soldiers with the opportunity to pursue advanced degrees while also receiving a commission as an army officer.
The curriculum is exceptional, accepting approximately 75 high-achieving active duty service siblings from various parts of the nation annually. Following three moves within a span of four years, Todd assessed the presentations in search of an alternative that would provide his family with a taste of “normalcy.”
He obtained his bachelor’s degree in vitality and wellness through a combination of online programs and 180 confidence hours from four different universities, all completed during his deployments.
- Profession: Army Veteran.
- Net Worth: $600K US Dollars, as of 2020.
- House: California, USA.
Other Random Information about Jeremy Todd
- Todd almost didn’t make it to USC. Two weeks following his examination for the Green to Gold program, he was seriously hurt.
- It wasn’t through a deployment in Iraq, Afghanistan, or the Philippines, but while a regular proficiency jumps out of a Blackhawk UH60 in Fort Bragg, NC.
- Jeremy said he learned the value of family in the Military.
- When he broke his spine on an Airborne Operation, he thought he wouldn’t survive.
- In May 2020, Arlene started a petition on Change.org to garner support for her husband’s campaign to contribute to his active service in the U.S Army so that he could qualify for a full pension.
Have a Look:
- Once admitted to USC, he entered the Pi Kappa Phi fraternity. It was due to his companion Arlene’s favor.
- He functioned six days a week with the crew team at the Port of Los Angeles and concentrates on on-campus life.
- Jeremy Todd was a military kid, whose daddy used to be in Army and grandfather served in Air Force.
- They both served more than 20 years in the military.
- He also said he doesn’t have a specific place and has been moving everywhere his entire life.
- In addition, Jeremy also stated that he has a Korean adopted sister.
- For the ultimate six years of his profession, Todd was Senior Religious Affairs Non-Commissioned Officer for all of Army Special Forces Command (Airborne).
- He used to manage more than 60 people in 13 time zones.