Jason Dehni is a businessman and married to an actress named Lisa Rani Ray in the year 2012 who is an Indian origin Canadian.
At 47 years old, he has achieved significant professional success, having served as the vice-president of the Scotia Bank Group. Additionally, he is the co-founder and current chairperson of the charity organization Artbound, dedicated to supporting Free the Children.
Lisa Ray actress, writer, author, columnist, and model working for Lakme and Bombay Dyeing; she made her acting career debut in the year 1996 with a Tamil movie named Nethaji.
She has started writing a blog named The Yellow Diaries after she was diagnosed with blood cancer. She wrote her experience about the days while fighting and surviving cancer.
Lisa Ray’s spouse, a Lebanese-born businessman, departed his homeland in September 1972 during the 10th year of the civil war. After residing in the United States for several years, he eventually made his way to Canada.
In the University of Toronto, he studied Political Science and from there he marched towards the Harvard Business School to complete his education.
- Full name: Jason Dehni.
- Nickname: Jason.
- Birth: September 1972.
- Birthplace: Lebanon, Beirut.
- Age: 47 years (as of 2019).
- Gender: Male.
- Sexuality: Heterosexual.
- Nationality: Lebanese.
- Ethnicity: Islamic (Sunnis).
- Father: Businessman.
- Mother: Homemaker.
- Brothers: Will Update Soon.
- Sisters: Not known.
- Highest Qualification: Post Graduate (MBA).
- College/ University: Will update.
- Marital Status: Married.
- Marriage Location: Napa Valley, California, United States.
- Past Affairs: Will update soon.
- Spouse: Lisa Rani Ray.
- Daughter: Soleil Ray Dehni and Sufi Ray Dehni.
- Eating Habits: Non-Vegan.
- Smoke: Yes.
- Drinks: Occasionally.
- Pet: Dog.
- Hobbies: Learning New Things, Travelling, and Reading.
- Favorite Place: Kenya.
- Favorite Food: Pizza, Blowfish for Sushi.
Physical Stats & More
- In Feet & Inches: 5′ 10″.
- Centimeters: 178 cms.
- Meters: 1.78 m.
- In Kilograms: 75 kg.
- In Pounds: 165 lb.
- Eye color: Dark Brown.
- Hair color: Black.
- Skin color: Fair.
- Hair type: Wavy.
- Body type: Muscular.
Jason Dehni, a Harvard Business School graduate, joined Accenture as a Management Consultant, where he dedicated five years to the company. Following his tenure at Accenture, he assumed a role at Scotia Bank Group, where he served for a period of nine years.
In addition to her corporate career, Lisa Ray’s spouse initiated a charitable endeavor known as Artbound. This organization operated with the core belief that “The arts possess the transformative potential to bring lasting and meaningful improvements to the lives of disadvantaged children.”
- Profession: Businessman.
- Net Worth: $5 Million.
- Income Source: Businessman.
- House: A Lavish Apartment in Toronto, Canada.
- Car Collection: Aston Martin.
Other Random Information about Jason Dehni
- Jason Dehni believes that a person should get rid of the word “should”. You shouldn’t be doing anything or be anywhere for anyone. Your life is your own rules.
- Dehni loves to host dinner parties with a good company and lots of food and Wine.
- This travel lover has Bengali Father-in-Law named L.K. Dutta and a Polish Mother-in-Law named Jennifer Dutta.
- The celebrity spouse’s favorite restaurants are Spoke Club, Maison Mercer Pizza Libretto in Toronto.
- Jason Dehni’s father was one of the most reputed businessmen in Lebanon and his mother is a homemaker.
- Jason was the only person with a commerce background while working for the Accenture as a management consultant.
- Jason went on helping and raising the fund for the Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto.
- This philanthropic loves to keep his life and family away from media and as a result, he doesn’t have any social media accounts.
- This businessman has traveled to the Masai Mara region of Kenya and has built an art school at an all-girls high school.
- Jason is a Notable person, and to him, notable is “Living an Extraordinary way. Living with a sense of unapologetic idealism, and making it happen.”