Biography / Wiki
Jake McDorman, an American actor and producer, gained recognition for his prominent portrayal of the lead character in the CBS drama ‘Limitless’. He is widely known for his role as ‘Mike Pratt’ in the comedy-drama series ‘Shameless’ and his participation in the NBC sitcom ‘Are You There, Chelsea?’. McDorman’s portrayal of the struggling musician ‘Brian Finch’ in ‘Limitless’ and his appearance as ‘Evan Chambers’ in the teen drama series ‘Greek’ (2007–2011) solidified his reputation in the industry.
Height / Weight / Age
Jake McDorman stands at a height of 6 feet and weighs approximately 75 kg. He is approaching his 36th birthday. With a chest measurement of 40 inches and a waist measurement of 32 inches, his biceps are approximately 15 inches in size. Jake possesses natural blonde hair and captivating light blue eyes, which beautifully enhance his personality.
By observing movies and TV shows featuring celebrities, it’s easy to speculate about their earnings. Jake has also accumulated a substantial net worth, estimated at $3 million. The main source of his wealth stems from his career as a television actor.
Education / Family
Jake McDorman was born in Dallas, Texas to parents Deborah Gale and John Allen McDorman III. He grew up alongside his younger sister, Morgan, and an older half-sister, Amanda. With a diverse ancestral background comprising English, Irish, German, and French roots, Jake embarked on his acting journey at a young age. After studying at the ‘Young Actors Studio’ in Dallas, he made the bold decision to relocate to Los Angeles when he was just 17 years old. Prior to this, he attended schools such as Northwood Hills Elementary, Richardson High School, and Westwood Junior High. Interestingly, Jake dropped out of the Boy Scouts of America, despite later taking on the role of a boy scout in his first acting assignment.
|Real name||John Allen “Jake” McDorman IV|
|Birth Place||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Date Of Birth||July 8, 1986|
|Height||in centimetres – 183 cm
in feet inches – 6’
|Weight||in Kilograms – 75 kg
in Pounds – 165 lbs
|Eye Color||Light Blue|
|Hair Color||Natural Blond|
|School||Westwood Junior High SchoolRichardson High School
Northwood Hills Elementary School
|Home Town||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Debut||TV – Echoes of Innocence (2005)Film – Run of the House (2003)|
|Fathers Name||John Allen McDorman III|
|Mothers Name||Deborah Gale|
|Sister||Amanda McDorman (older half-sister), Morgan McDorman (younger)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Jake made his television debut in 2003, appearing in two episodes of the sitcom ‘Run of The House’ as Scott Banks. In 2005, he ventured onto the big screen with a role in the film ‘Echoes of Innocence.’
During subsequent years, he appeared in various film and television projects. He starred in movies like ‘Bring It On: All or Nothing’ (2006), ‘Aquamarine’ (2006), and ‘Live Free or Die Hard’ (2007). Additionally, he showcased his acting skills in TV series such as ‘House’ (2006) and ‘Cold Case’ (2007). However, it was his notable and enduring role in the ABC Family drama series ‘Greek’ that spanned from 2007 to 2011. Among his diverse portfolio, the romantic comedy/drama ‘Manhattan Love Story’ (2014) holds a special place in his heart.
His acting career received a significant boost when he was selected for a role in Clint Eastwood’s 2014 film ‘American Sniper,’ alongside Bradley Cooper. This opportunity propelled him forward in the industry. Furthermore, his portrayal of ‘Brian Finch’ in the CBS crime-fiction drama ‘Limitless’ in 2015 further solidified his reputation. Audiences and critics alike were impressed by his outstanding performance. In September 2018, he was also chosen to be part of the revival of the beloved series ‘Murphy Brown.’ His remarkable acting skills continue to shine, particularly in his captivating role in ‘Limitless.’
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
|Girlfriend||Analeigh Tipton, American Actress (2014-present)|
|Favourite Food||Classic burger|
Some Interesting Facts About Jake McDorman
- Jake McDorman had an interest in acting since he was young. He Studied and developed his acting skills at the Young Actors Studio & Performing Arts Center, which is in Farmers Branch, Dallas, Texas.
- In a film about the importance of scouting, he portrayed a Boy Scout in his first acting job. Jake had dropped out of Boy Scouts of America to pursue acting.
- He starred in ABC Family teen drama series titled Greek as Evan Chambers and throughout the entire 74 episodes, Jake showcased his brilliant acting skills. This also gave him an opportunity for a lead role in an American sitcom “Are You There, Chelsea?” as Rick Miller.
- He also appeared in an American Comedy Series- Shameless as Mike Prat in 2013 and in “Manhattan Love Story” in 2014.
- He has talked about his career, achievements, and many other things in an interview with Issue Magazine. He was also nominated in many award shows after his work in “American Sniper”.
- Jake wishes to direct a film, record an album, and learn to cook and his dream role is to play a musician.
- Analeigh Tipton, Jake McDorman’s girlfriend has been in a relationship with him for quite a long time already.
- He loves Harry Potter and is an avid video gamer. He also has a pet cat named “Boo.”