Ivy Vicencio, born in 1973, is a well-known Filipino Manager, Public Figure, and Celebrity Partner hailing from Manila. She gained prominence as the spouse of Gardo Versoza, a highly acclaimed Filipino actor. Gardo Versoza has an impressive career spanning over forty movies and numerous television shows, establishing himself as one of the most celebrated actors in the Philippines.
In addition, Gardo had his first appearance in a movie called “Onyong Majikero” in 1991, where he portrayed the character George. He subsequently took on the role of Domingo in his debut television series titled “Mula sa Puso” from 1997 to 1999.
Furthermore, the actor has been involved in a multitude of projects including “Sana Kahit Minsan,” “Ayaw Kong Nangarap,” “Bawal na Gamot,” “Machete 2: Pure Awesomeness,” “Kirot 2,” and more. Additionally, he has made appearances in various television shows such as “Kung Mawawala Ka,” “Sugo,” “Atlantika,” and many others.
Fans have also shown great appreciation for Versoza’s recent film performances, such as his roles as Amado in “Wander Bra” and Agaton Cayabyab in “The Prenup.”
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Ivy Vicencio.|
|Famously Known as||being the wife of Gardo Versoza (Filipino actor).|
|Age (as of 2019)||46 years old.|
|Zodiac Sign||not known.|
|Place of Birth||The Philippines.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Current Residence||Manila, The Philippines.|
|Children||Son: Deity Uziel.|
|Boyfriend||Name not available.|
|School||Local High School.|
|College||Name not known.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 5″.
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 57 Kg.
Pounds: 125 lbs.
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-27-38.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$100,000 US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Source of Income||works as her husband’s manager.|
|Brands||Chanel, Prada, Nars, Louis Vuitton, etc.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Cesar Montano.
Actress: Lea Salonga.
|Best Cuisine||Japanese Cuisine.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ivy Vicencio
- In 2006, Ivy Vicencio started dating her then-boyfriend Gardo “Tarugo” / “Cupcake” Versoza.
- However, the couple keeps their love life away from any limelight. During their relationship, Ivy gave birth to their son named Deity Uziel.
- As per the source, Gardo Versoza proposed her after staying for 13 years together in February 2019.
- Vicencio tied the knot with her husband in a private ceremony held at Clark Pampanga on May 18, 2019.
- The actor also posted pictures of their wedding ceremony on his various social media account.
- The pair married each other wearing simple clothes like a T-shirt and jeans instead of the wedding dress.
- Ivy Vicencio was born to her father and mother in 1973 (age 46 years; as in 2019) in the Philippines. But we have no details about her actual birthdate and birthplace on the internet.
- Gardo Versoza’s wife often makes various appearances on her husband’s Instagram account which has 62.8+ K followers.
- Her baby was born on October 28, 2013, at 12:19 p.m. at the Cardinal Santos Hospital.
- Ivy gave birth to her child via a caesarean section. Deity Uziel weighed around 6.8 lb at the time of his birth.
- She is a very private person and never revealed anything about her early life, education, and parents on the internet. But we will update our readers very soon.