Harvey Petito, born on October 25, 2003, is a multi-talented Australian individual known for his work as an actor, model, and social media influencer. Hailing from Carlton, Melbourne, he gained widespread recognition on a global scale by showcasing his modeling skills for renowned brands including Target, Sportsco, Myer, Witchery, Seed Heritage, and more.
Harvey embarked on a career as a runway model, showcasing designs at Australian Fashion Week. Additionally, he gained regular features in prominent fashion publications such as Big City Kids Magazine, Pure Petites Magazine, and Young Fashion Kids Magazine.
After Petito launched his acting career, his popularity soared. He went on to star in a plethora of TV shows, short films, and movies, all of which will be explored in this article.
Career, Shows, Films & Net worth
The budding artist kickstarted his journey in the fashion industry at a tender age. Back in 2011, Harvey made his debut as a model with Reflex Paper, marking the beginning of his career. The following year witnessed his talent shine through professional photoshoots for renowned fashion labels like “Mathers” and “Peter Alexander”.
Furthermore, in 2012, Petito was recruited by Bayside, an esteemed Australian Modeling and Casting Agency, where he quickly became a sought-after talent for numerous renowned fashion photographers. However, it was his pivotal moment in 2015 when he secured a groundbreaking project with “The Little Runway” for one of their highly anticipated fashion weeks.
Harvey also had the opportunity to showcase his talent on the runway twice at the “Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival.” Additionally, he made his first foray into acting by taking on a minor role in the Australian feature film “Lucy’s Bedtime.”
Subsequently, the actor was presented with a chance to feature in the 2016 movie “Emo the Musical” portraying the role of Todd Lookalike. In that same year, Petito also showcased his talent by playing the prominent character of Young Andy in the short film “Wake,” directed by Cal Croft.
In 2017, Harvey Petito had a minor role in the TV show “House Husbands” and garnered significant success for his appearance as Liam in the short film “Reality Shock.” As of 2020, his net worth amounted to $1 million US Dollars, which he amassed through his modeling and acting career.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Harvey Petito.|
|Profession||Actor, Model, and Social Media Personality.|
|Famously Known as||modeling for big brands such as Target, Sportsco, Myer, Witchery, Seed Heritage, etc.|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/harveypetito/
|Birthday (DOB)||October 25, 2003.|
|Place of Birth||Carlton, Melbourne, Australia.|
|Age (as of 2020)||16 years old.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Current Residence||Melbourne, Australia.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Source of Income||Brand Endorsements, Paid Content, Sponsorship, and TV Shows.|
|Parents||Father: Peter Petito.
Mother: Sharon Petito.
|Siblings||Sister: Lily-Rose Petito.
Brother: Julian Petito.
|Girlfriend||Name not available.|
|School||High School in Melbourne.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 5″.
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||38-27-38.|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Holland.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Favorite Subjects||Geography and ‘Arts.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Harvey Petito
- The actor who was born in an upper-middle-class family celebrates his birthday on the 25th of October. Harvey Petito ages 16 years old as he took birth in 2003 in Carlton, a suburb of Melbourne, Australia.
- There are no many details about his parents available on the internet besides their named that are Peter Petito and Sharon Petito.
- His father “Peter Petito” is an Italian and his mother “Sharon Petito” is English.
- Therefore, Harvey belongs to multiracial ethnicity.
- The model is also blessed with two siblings. He has a younger sister “Lily-Rose Petito” and an older brother “Julian Petito”.
- Lily is also a model who starred in various TV commercials.
- His popularity also increased after he began to star in numerous advertisements and commercials.
- In the initial days of his modeling career, he also modeled for brands named Babybel, Cotton On, Moose Toys, Australia and New Zealand Banking Group, and K-Mart.
- Moreover, the actor also featured in the list of “Top 100 Most Beautiful”. It was published by “Young Fashion Kids Magazine”.
- In fact, Shirlene Allison named him as one of the top models. She is the author of Child Modelling: A Parent’s Guide.
- Apart from acting and modeling, Petito also has an amazing fan-following on various social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and Twitter.
- As of March 2020, the model signed a contract with a modeling agency “Giant Management”.
- Due to his profession, Harvey has to maintain his physique and mental health. Hence, he actively participates in various sports including riding a bicycle. The model weighs 60 kg approximately.
- Harvey Petito’s height is around 5′ 5″ (165 cm tall).
- There is no information about his love life and girlfriend on the internet. But we assume he is probably single and focusing on his career.