Hansika Motwani (born 9 August 1991) is a talented Indian actress renowned for her work in Tamil cinema. Hailing from Mumbai, Maharashtra, she also enjoys popularity as a model and a social media influencer. Her journey in the entertainment world began during her early years when she was chosen to portray the character “Karuna” in her debut TV series titled “Shaka Laka Boom Boom.” The show originally aired its first episode on October 15, 2000, and concluded on October 10, 2004.
The main cast of “Shaka Laka Boom Boom” includes Kinshuk Vaidya in the role of Sanju, Jennifer Winget as Piya, Madhur Mittal portraying Tito, Tanvi Hegde playing Fruity, Reema Vohra as Sanjana, Aditya Kapadia in the role of Jhumro, Kurush Deboo, and Lata Sabharwal.
Subsequently, Motwani took on a role in the television series “Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand” (2001-2005). Her performance earned her multiple award nominations. At the Star Parivaar Award ceremony, she secured the accolade for Favorite Child Artist.
Hansika stepped into Bollywood in 2003 with her debut film “Koi… Mil Gaya,” where she starred alongside Hrithik Roshan and Preity Zinta.
She marked her initial appearance in the Telugu movie “Desamuduru” in 2007, earning her a Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut – South. She subsequently entered the Malayalam film industry with “Villain” in 2017. In addition to Tamil cinema, she has showcased her talents in Telugu, Malayalam, and Hindi films.
Childhood, Parents & Siblings
Hansika Motwani, hailing from a Sindhi family, is currently 29 years old (as of 2020). She is the lovely daughter of Pradeep Motwani and Mona Motwani. Her father is a renowned businessman, while her mother excels as a dermatologist.
Prashant Motwani is her sibling, and she has no other sisters. Hansika finished her education at Podar International School (Mumbai) for her schooling, and later attended International Curriculum School (Santacruz, Mumbai) for college.
Due to unavoidable circumstances, her parents underwent a divorce in 2004. She currently resides in Mumbai with her mother.
Her bond with her mother, Mona, is truly heartwarming. Furthermore, on the occasion of her mother Mona Motwani’s birthday, she posted a nostalgic photograph on Instagram.
Marriage, Boyfriend & Spouse
Joyful Hansika Motwani dedicates a majority of her time to pursuits such as reading books, engaging in photography, practicing yoga, and participating in cardio workouts, all in addition to her acting career.
In addition to her appearances in Tamil cinema, she also ventured into Hindi films, marking her debut with the 2003 movie “Hawa,” and earlier showcasing her talent as a child artist in “Koi Mil Gaya”. Beyond her acting career, she has actively contributed to education by aiding 25 underprivileged children in their pursuit of knowledge. Furthermore, she extends her financial support to women seeking assistance for breast cancer treatments.
According to reports, the actress was in a relationship with Silambarasan, an actor, and their on-screen chemistry was truly remarkable.
Wiki & Biography
|Real Birth Name||Hansika Motwani.|
|other names||Motu and Baby.|
|Profession||Actress & Model.|
|Famous for||Her films and TV Shows.|
|Age (as of 2020)||29 years old.|
|Birthday||August 9, 1991.|
|Awards & Achievements||
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Leo.|
|Living in||Andheri, Mumbai.|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 5″.
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 57 Kg.
Pounds: 126 lbs.
|Bra Size||34 B.|
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-27-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8 (US).|
|Eye Color||Light Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Pradeep Motwani (Businessman).
Mother: Mona Motwani (Doctor).
|Siblings||Brother: Prashant Motwani.
|Famous Relatives||Not Known.|
|Dating History?||She is dating Silambarasan.|
|Highest Qualification||Completed Bachelor’s degree.|
|School||Podar International School (Mumbai).|
|College/ University||International Curriculum School (Santacruz, Mumbai).|
Likes & Hobbies
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Gerard Butler.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Jaipur.|
|Love to eat||Rajma Chawal.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Rs. 15 Crore Indian Rupees.|
|Earning per movie||80 Lakhs/film (INR).|
Some Interesting Facts about Hansika Motwani
- Hansika is currently having 2.9 million followers on Instagram, @ihansika or #hansikamotwani and on twitter, @ihansika, and Facebook @hansikamotwani.
- She started living with her mother when her parents separated in 2004.
- Her favorite sportsperson is Sachin Tendulkar.
- Motwani can fluently speak Tamil, Telugu, Tulu, and Hindi very frequently.
- She loves Sports and thus a huge fan of the Chelsea Football Club.
- Juhi Chawla once suggested Hanshika should try her luck in the Film industry because of her charming beauty.
- She took part in various events in order to create awareness about breast cancer.
- Chennai turns Pink has nominated her for being their brand Ambassador.
- This actress is always recognized via beauty with brain. She has a curvy figure and sexy body. Hansika Motwani’s height is measured at 5 ft 5 in (165 cm) and weight is 57 Kg (126 lbs).
- Stylish Hansu loves to travel and wear designer clothes.
- She recently appeared in ITC Grand Chola Chennai Ramp Walk and was looking stunning in a black outfit.
- Mumma Daughter, Hansika is also known as the “Beauty Queen” of the Bollywood.
- Socially active Hansika is a fun-loving girl and never misses a chance to flaunt her cuteness.
Hot Pick: Who is Deborah Lin? Biography, Affairs, Husband & Net worth
- Gorgeous Hansika is also a fitness freak to do regular yoga and gym to keep for body fit.
- Apart from her acting career, she is also a passionate Painter.
- Her love for dogs can easily be seen in her pictures.
- Diet Plan: When it comes to food, Hansika prefers home-cooked food and likes all desi thing.
- In order to keep herself healthy, she avoids oily and oil-dripping food.
- In the morning, she drinks milk and eats slices of Apple.