Goody Grace, a talented Canadian singer, musician, and songwriter, rose to fame with his captivating music and strong presence on social media. Born on June 19, 1997, in Selkirk, Manitoba, he quickly became a well-known celebrity figure. However, it was his high-profile relationship with the renowned British actress Kate Beckinsale that truly thrust him into the spotlight. As a celebrity partner, their love story captured the attention and admiration of fans worldwide. Goody Grace’s musical talents combined with his status as a social media personality have made him a notable figure in the entertainment industry.
Kate gained initial recognition through her roles in numerous TV shows and films such as “Much Ado About Nothing,” “Emma,” “Prince of Jutland,” and “Cold Comfort Farm.” Additionally, she made her debut in American cinema during the late 1990s.
Subsequently, she gained acclaim for her roles in blockbuster movies such as Brokedown Palace, Pearl Harbor, Click, The Aviator, Whiteout, Total Recall, and many others. Notably, her portrayal of Selene in the Underworld film series garnered immense praise from fans.
Dating History, Girlfriend Kate Beckinsale & Affairs
Goody Grace, aged 22, began a romantic relationship with his girlfriend, Kathrin Romary Beckinsale, a few months ago. There is a notable age difference between them, as Goody Grace is 24 years younger than his partner. According to sources, the couple was spotted taking a leisurely stroll on the streets of Los Angeles, California, on Easter Sunday, which fell on April 12, 2020.
Grace and Kate were first seen together in January 2020. Beckinsale frequently leaves comments on Grace’s Instagram posts. Moreover, there were previous rumors suggesting that the actress had been in a relationship with her ex-boyfriend, the American comedian and actor, Pete Davidson, back in 2019.
From January 2019 to April 2019, Pete and Kate were in a relationship together. Subsequently, Kate married her ex-spouse “Len Wiseman,” the American director, producer, and screenwriter, on 9th May 2004 in Bel-Air, California, after meeting and falling in love on the sets of Underworld.
The married life, unfortunately, didn’t stand the test of time, leading the ex-couple to divorce in 2016. The announcement of their separation came in November 2015.
Goody is just a year older than Lily Mo Sheen, who was born on January 31, 1999, during Kate’s 8-year relationship with Michael Sheen, the Welsh actor and activist.
Romary Beckinsale revealed during an interview that she and Michael, the actress’s partner from 1995 to 2003, never got engaged, which left her feeling embarrassed.
Some Lesser Known Facts about Goody Grace
- Goody Grace celebrates his birthday on the 19th of June and was born in 1997 (age 22 years, as in 2019) in Selkirk, Manitoba, Canada.
- We have no details about his early life, parents, siblings, and childhood but we will try to update our readers in the future.
- Kate Beckinsale’s boyfriend trained in playing seven musical instruments.
- The singer started his musical profession after releasing songs on SoundCloud.
- As of his career, the singer released an Extended Play called “us” on March 25, 2016.
- The musician first received recognization after the release of his debut studio album “Infinite” on March 23, 2018, which was in collaboration with Gnash and Lil Aaron.
- His songs such as “Here With Me”, “Two Shots”, “So, What Does This All Mean?”, and “Vanilla Coke” became hits.
- Furthermore, Grace also went on many musical tours with various bands & artists including LANY and Gnash.
- In fact, the artist also got featured on a track called “Things Change” by Huey Mack.
- Later, he featured Gnash on his single “Two Shots”.
- He also released a song cover of the “Shameless” song by The Weeknd.
- Before started his affair with Kate Beckinsale, Goody Grace had romantic links with his ex-girlfriend Sahar Luna (Instagram Influencer).
- As of April 2020, the celebrity partner is signed to Bananabeat Records/Atlantic.
- On Instagram, he has a decent fan-following with over 97,000 followers.