Dr. Peter Grossman is a renowned plastic surgeon based in California, currently holding the position of President of the Los Angeles Society of Plastic Surgeons. With over three decades of experience in his field, he is a highly respected professional.
Dr. Peter Grossman gained huge media attention for being the husband of Rebecca Grossman.
Rebecca faces charges for causing the tragic loss of two young brothers, Mark Iskander, aged 13, and Jacob Iskander, aged 9, in a collision that occurred at the Village Westlake’s zebra crossing.
Wiki & Biography
Born in 1963 in Southern California, Dr. Peter Grossman exhibited exceptional intelligence and acumen throughout his school years, ultimately leading him to pursue a career in medicine.
Peter Grossman completed his high school education at a local public school before pursuing his studies at Uhs Chicago Med Sch in 1988, a renowned medical institution in the country.
He acquired his associations from specific medical institutions, including Bakersfield Memorial Hospital and Research Medical Center.
- Full name: Peter Grossman.
- Nickname: Peter.
- Birth Year: 1963.
- Birthplace: South California, California.
- Current City: South California, California.
- Age: 57 years as of 2020.
- Gender: Male.
- Sexuality: Heterosexual.
- Nationality: American.
- Ethnicity: White.
- Father: A. Richard Grossman.
- Mother: —
- Brother: —
- Sister: will update soon
- Highest Qualification: Graduate in Bachelors of Medicine.
- College/University: Uhs Chicago Med School.
- Marital Status: Married.
- Past Affairs: dated Rebecca for a while.
- Wife: Rebecca Grossman.
- Children: Two (name not available).
- Eating Habits: Non-Vegan.
Physical Stats & More
- In Feet & Inches: 5’ 9”
- Centimeter: 175 cm.
- Meters: 1.75 m.
- In Kilograms: 70 kgs.
- Pounds: 154 lbs.
- Eye color: Grey.
- Hair color: Dark Brown.
- Hair type: Straight.
- Body type: Averagely Muscular.
In 1994, Dr. Peter Grossman concluded his educational pursuits. The following year, in 1995, he established Grossman Medical Group, assuming the role of its director.
Grossman established an additional facility dedicated to providing specialized care for individuals who have endured burns resulting from various accidental misfortunes. Additionally, he offers treatment at The Grossman Burn Centre, where he has conducted over a million surgeries during his extensive 25-year career.
In 2013, Dr. Peter Grossman was honored for his dedication and hard work when he was appointed as the President of the Los Angeles Society of Plastic Surgeons. As of October 2020, he continues to serve in this prestigious role, amassing over 7 years and 8 months of experience.
- Profession: Surgeon.
- Net Worth: US$ 10- 20 million.
- Income Source: Clinic and President Salary.
- House: A lavish apartment in California.
Other Random Information about Peter Grossman
- On 1st October 2020, Grossman’s wife Rebbeca had been arrested for manslaughter and killing two brothers in the accident.
- The accident took place on the night of 29th September 2020 at intersecting of Triunfo Canyon Road which is at Westlake Village.
- Rebecca came out on the bail which was granted and carried on 1st October 2020 i.e. Thursday.
- Dr. Peter Grossman’s wife got orders to provide for the bail amount which cost her US$2 million.
- The name of the dead children was Mark Iskander, 11 years old who died on the spot after the car crashed into him.
Have a Look:
- Moreover, the other one was 8 years old named Jacob Iskander who gave up on his life after being admitted to the nearest hospital.
- The boys were crossing the intersection along with their family which is bereft of any kind of lighting facility.
- The parents of the died tried to save them when they saw speeding towards their kids but they were quite far in distance and till can get hold f them they were struck by the car and thrown away.
- According to the police of the city it a drink and drive case where after hitting the car against the boys, Grossman left the accident spot leaving two gullible lives to die.