Dilber Arora (born in 1950) is an Indian citizen hailing from Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is renowned in the Hindi film industry, primarily known for her association with her spouse, the late Vijay Arora, a celebrated actor and television personality. Dilber Arora is not only a homemaker but also an entrepreneur.
He gained widespread recognition in the country for his portrayal of Meghnad in Ramanand Sagar’s Ramayan. Additionally, he has appeared in numerous renowned Bollywood films alongside celebrated actresses like Zeenat Aman, Asha Parekh, Reena Roy, and more.
Dilber, a former model and Miss India, has an extensive filmography that includes appearances in numerous movies such as “Rakhi Aur Hathkadi,” “Indian Babu,” “100 Days,” “Aakhri Cheekh,” and more. Presently, she has retired from her modeling career and leads a regular life in Mumbai, where she focuses on homemaking and caring for her son.
Early Life, Parents & Bio
This renowned personality was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, in 1950. Based on her birth year, she would have been 70 years old in 2020. She follows the Hinduism religion.
She maintains strict privacy regarding details about her parents and siblings when it comes to the media. Based on my investigation, her father pursued a career in business, while her mother focused on being a homemaker. She grew up in Mumbai alongside her brothers and sisters.
She finished her early education at a private school in her hometown. Subsequently, she enrolled at Mumbai University for her undergraduate studies. Following the completion of her education, she embarked on a modeling career with the aim of achieving success in the industry.
|Real Full Birth Name||Dilber Arora.|
|Profession||Former Model and Homemaker.|
|Age (As of 2020)||70 years old.|
|Year of Birth||1950.|
|Famously Known as||The wife of “Vijay Arora”.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Zodiac Birth Sign||Libra.|
|House Location||Mumbai, India.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″.
Centimeters: 167 cm.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165.34 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Kids||Son: Farhad Vijay Arora.|
|Social media||Twitter: @DilberVArora (11 + followers).
Facebook: Dilber Vijay Arora.
Instagram: @dilbervijayarora (138 + followers).
|School||Local Private School.|
|Alma Mater||Mumbai University.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dilber Arora
- After completing her higher education, she started modeling and did a lot of struggle to make a bright future in modeling.
- In between, she participated in many beauty pageant fashion shows.
- She has also earned the tag of Miss India.
- Dilber also worked as a model for many popular brands.
- The lady got married to a versatile actor named “Vijay Arora”.
- Her hubby was known for his best role as Meghnad in the epic TV show named “Ramayan” by Ramanand Sagar.
- Apart from this, her lover has appeared in many Bollywood movies and television shows.
- Vijay Arora also appeared in old thriller drama series named “Vikram Aur Betal” (1986).
- Dilber Arora is the mother of her son named “Farhad Vijay Arora”.
- Her son works as a promoter of luxury cars such as Maserati, Ferrari, and others in India.
- Apart from this, her child is also a cinematographer and producer.
- On 2 February 2007, Vijay Arora died due to stomach cancer in Mumbai, India.
- He was 62 years old at the time of death.
- After her hubby’s death, Dilber was broken completely.
- She did not remarry and In the present, she lives a normal life with her family and child in Mumbai.
- Her real birth name is Dilber Debara.
- Dilber Arora stands at a fair height of 5 feet 6 inches (in meter 1.67m).
- According to an estimate her body weight is around 75 kilograms (in pounds 165.34 lbs).
- Vijay Arora’s wife is very health conscious and takes great care of her health.
- Dilber Arora joins a morning Yoga center for her healthy body.
- She uses social media very rarely.
- Although, she made private accounts on all social media handles.
- Dilber Arora’s husband belonged to the Punjabi Khatri caste.
- Her hubby was also compared with the famous actor Rajesh Khanna.
- Vijay Arora worked with many A-list actresses in his acting career.
- Her lover debut in the Hindi cinema with his first Hindi film named “Zaroorat” in the year 1972.
- He worked with famous actress Reena Roy in his first film.
- Vijay Arora’s last movie was “Indian Babu” in the year 2003.