Born in 1952, Christine Grady is a prominent American Nurse-bioethicist and public figure hailing from New Jersey. She is most notably known for being the spouse of Anthony Fauci, a renowned American immunologist who holds the position of physician at the United States’ National Institutes of Health.
In addition, his recognition primarily stems from his extensive involvement in diverse medical domains for over half a century. Anthony also notably played a crucial role in advancing HIV/AIDS research.
He is currently engaged as a director and scientist at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, situated within the National Institutes of Health. Thanks to his profound expertise, Fauci is frequently referred to as the foremost authority on infectious diseases in the country.
On March 12, 2020, Anthony Fauci gained attention for accurately forecasting a surge in coronavirus cases, which captured the news headlines.
Married Life, Spouse & Children
Christine Grady, at the age of 67, married her husband “Anthony Stephen Fauci” in 1985. Their wedding was an intimate event, witnessed by close friends and family members.
According to the provided information, the pair initially encountered one another when she commenced her nursing role at the National Institutes of Health. Their introduction took place as they jointly cared for a patient at that facility.
Furthermore, Grady and Anthony Stephen have been bestowed with a trio of exquisite children. Their three daughters, namely Alison Fauci, Jennifer Fauci, and Megan Fauci, grace their lives. Alongside her prosperous professional journey, Grady also spent a span of two years working in Brazil.
Throughout her journey, her partner consistently provided her with unwavering support. She actively engaged in diverse projects, notably participating in “Project Hope.” Their joint investment led them to acquire a residence in Washington, D.C., in 2014 – a spacious 4,000 square-foot home boasting four bedrooms.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Christine Grady.|
|Famously Known as||being the wife of Anthony Fauci (American immunologist).|
|Age (as of 2019)||67 years old.|
|Zodiac Sign||not available.|
|Place of Birth||New Jersy, United States.|
|Current Residence||Washington, D.C., United States.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Highest Qualification||Ph.D. in philosophy.|
|School||Local High School.|
|College||1. Georgetown University.
2. Boston College.
|Husband||Anthony Stephen Fauci.|
|Children||Daughters: Alison Fauci, Jennifer Fauci, and Megan Fauci.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 8″.
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 72 Kg.
Pounds: 158 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||40-34-41.|
|Shoe Size (US)||10.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$2 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Source of Income||working as a nurse-bioethicist at the National Institutes of Health.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hanks.
Actress: Angelina Jolie.
Singer: Mariah Carey.
|Brands||Chanel, Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton, etc.|
|Best Cuisine||Italian Food.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Christine Grady
- Born in 1952 in the family of socially aware but there are no details about her actual birthdate on the internet. Christine Grady’s ages 67 years old, as of 2019. Her birthplace is New Jersey, the USA.
- The nurse was raised by her father and mother in New Jersey, the USA with four siblings.
- During an interview, she told the audience that her parents taught her about the various social duties.
- They even took her to Civil Rights Marches as a child.
- Christine graduated from Georgetown University in 1974. She earned degrees in nursing and biology in 1974.
- Anthony Fauci’s wife even obtained a Master of Science in Nursing from Boston College.
- As per the source, Grady’s highest qualification is Ph.D. in philosophy which she received from Georgetown University after returning there several years later.
- She wrote a thesis on various issues regarding finding a vaccine to cure or treat HIV and AIDS.
- The title was “The Search for an AIDS Vaccine” and it was published back in 1995.
- As of March 2020, Christine is working as a nurse-bioethicist at the National Institutes of Health.
- She even serves as the Chief of the Department of Bioethics at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center since 2012.
- Since 1996, the nurse also working as the deputy director.
- In the 1980s, she worked towards fighting AIDS. Grady was one of the leading voices against AIDS in order to raise awareness regarding the disease.
- Furthermore, she never got worried while treating patients diagnosed with HIV or AIDS.
- In fact, she worked in all three of her pregnancies.
- Her dedication earned the attention of the White House. In the late 1980s, she began to serve President Ronald Reagan’s Commission on the HIV Epidemic.