Cedric Van Mol is a French photographer known for his work in the photography industry, particularly in the realm of celebrity and fashion photography. Born in Montpellier, France, in 1978, he developed a passion for art from a young age, including drawing, photography, and cartoon sketches. After completing his schooling in Montpellier, he pursued higher education and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Paris College of Art.
Van Mol initially began his career as a cartoonist but transitioned to photography with a focus on fashion and celebrity photography. He quickly gained recognition for his talent and dedication, which led to collaborations with various French and international photo magazines, including notable publications such as French ELLE, Madame Figaro, Photo Magazine (France), Vogue Japan, ELLE Japan, ELLE Russia, and Harper’s Bazaar Ukraine.
In addition to his magazine work, Van Mol also worked with brands such as Painting and Renault Cars. He was commissioned for photoshoots of various artists and celebrities for international magazines, and he was often invited to cover red carpets and award shows.
Throughout his photography career, Cedric Van Mol captured iconic moments and expressions of numerous celebrities, including Olga Kurylenko, Michelle Rodriguez, Danny Huston, Jane Campion, and Neve Campbell. He also contributed to the movie industry by creating the movie poster for the 2013 film “The Lover,” a romance time travel adventure film.
Cedric Van Mol’s personal life includes his marriage to the famous French actress and model Olga Kurylenko in the year 2000. However, they got divorced in 2004. Unfortunately, there is limited information available about his parents and childhood.
He remains active on various social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, where he shares his photography work under the handle @cedric.van.mol.photography.
As of the information you provided, Cedric Van Mol’s estimated net worth is around $480,000 USD. Please note that this information is based on the details you provided and might not be up to date, as my knowledge cutoff is in September 2021.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Cedric Van Mol.
|Famously Known as||being the Ex-Husband of (Olga Kurylenko).|
|Age (as of 2019)||42 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Montpellier, South of France, Country in Europe.|
|Current Residence||Paris, France.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: @cedric.van.mol.photography (127 Followers).|
|Wife (2000 to 2004)||Olga Kurylenko.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$480K US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Fine Arts.|
|School||Local high school.|
|College||Paris College of Art.|
Father: Not Known.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 8″.
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Cedric Van Mol
- Cedric Van Mol was born in Montpellier in the south of France, Country in Europe.
- He takes birth in the world in the year 1978.
- His age is now 42 years old.
- Van Mol is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weight is 75 kg.
- His eyes color is black and he is bald.
- He completing his Schooling from Local School of Montpellier.
- Since childhood, he is fond of making drawings, photography and cartoon sketches.
- After Schooling, he completed his higher degree in Bachelor of Fine Arts from Paris College of Art.
- After completing his college degree he starts doing a job as a cartoonist.
- But he wanted to establish his life in the photography Industry.
- In the year 1994, Van Resigned from his Cartoonist job.
- For becoming a professional photographer he quickly starts collaborates with various french and international photo magazines.
- Very Soon With his lots of hard work he gets photoshoot work in many photography Magazines such as (French ELLE, Madame Figaro, Photo Magazine (France), Vogue Japan, ELLE Japan, ELLE Russia, Harper’s Bazaar Ukraine).
- Olga Kurylenko‘s husband started working with brands such as Painting and Renault Cars.
- For his excellent work, Cedric Van Mol was selected for a Clicking the photos of various artists and celebrities For International Magazines.
- He started getting invited for the photoshoot of press and films like (20th Century Fox, Eon Productions, Pathe, Corsen Productions).
- Cedric Van Mol estimated net worth is $480K US dollars
- He was hired for several red carpets and award shows for photoshoots.
- Van Mol clicks the many Famous celebrity Pictures such as Olga Kurylenko, Michelle Rodriguez, Danny Huston, Jane Campion, Neve Campbell.
- He is always faithful to his work and ready to capture the expression of special moments.
- In his photography career, he makes the Movie poster of the 2013 film “The Lover” romance time travel adventure film.
- In the year 2000, Cedric Van got married to a famous French actress and model Olga Kurylenko.
- But he got Divorced from Olga Kurylenko in the year 2004.
- He doesn’t share any information about his parents and childhood life.
- Cedric is Active on social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook).
- On his Instagram id @cedric.van.mol.photography, he shares his work photos.