Buboy Villar rose to fame as a highly acclaimed actor and singer hailing from the Philippines. He garnered widespread recognition for his notable roles in Filipino movies and TV series. Beginning his career as a child artist in 2005, he quickly established himself as a prominent figure in the entertainment industry.
He is currently the subject of intense online scrutiny as fans and individuals worldwide search for information about his separation from his partner, Angillyn Serrano Gorens. The couple began dating in 2015 and both are well-known figures, particularly Angillyn, who hails from the United States.
The singer, originally named Robert Villar Jr., was born on March 21, 1999, in Quezon City, the Philippines. He grew up in a household filled with artistic and loving family members. His father, Robert Villar Sr., is a highly respected individual in their country, while his mother is a dedicated housewife.
Villar went to a local public school to complete his high school graduation and after that, he went to an elite college to get himself graduated with his willing degree. However, since childhood singing and acting amazed him the most.
We do not have much information related to his early life and siblings but we will update our readers as soon as possible.
- Full name: Robert Buboy Villar Jr.
- Nickname: Buboy.
- Date of Birth: 21 March 1999.
- Birthplace: Quezon City, Philippines.
- Current city: Manila, The Philippines.
- Age: 21 years as of 2020.
- Horoscope: Aries.
- Gender: Male.
- Sexuality: Heterosexual.
- Nationality: Philippian.
- Ethnicity: Asian.
- Father: Robert Villar Sr.
- Mother: Noeme Tamayo.
- Brother: I Will update soon.
- Sister: Not updated.
- Highest Qualification: Graduate.
- College/University: Elite College.
Personal Life Details
This 21 years old Filipino actor and singer, Buboy Villar Jr. is the father of two children Vlanz Angillyn and George Michael.
Since 2015 he was committed to the American beauty, Angillyn Serrano Goren. The ex duo fell for each other in the first meet and from there started their love story.
In 2016, the renowned actor shared a picture of themselves on their Instagram account, officially confirming their relationship to the public. Following this, the former couple received approval from their respective family members and began living together.
After a year they decided to took their relationship a step further and Goren gave birth to their first baby girl ‘Vlanz’ on 1st September 2017.
In May 2019, their world was filled with joy once more as Buboy’s wife gave birth to their second child, ‘George’. Although she faced some complications during this time, their love provided her with strength throughout this challenging phase.
The relationship between them had been going smoothly until Angillyn’s sister, Veybillyn, stated in a report on October 4, 2020, that the once-adorable couple had chosen to part ways and go their separate paths by mutual agreement.
She also stated that the couple ended their relationship two years ago but managed to reconcile at that time. However, this time they have made a final decision, and their children are currently being looked after by Goren’s family. The Filipino singer is occupied with his YouTube channel and other projects, while the American actress is fully engrossed in her work.
- Marital Status: Engaged
- Past Affairs: Will update soon
- Girlfriend: None
- Husband: None
- Children: Two
- Daughter: Vlanz Angillyn.
- Son: George Michael.
- Eating Habits: Non- Vegan
- Smoke: No
- Drinks: No
- Pets: Dog.
- Hobbies: Boxing and Singing.
- Brands: Vans and Nike.
Physical Stats & More
This singer possesses a height of 5 feet 8 inches (175 centimeters), standing tall. With dark brown eyes, fair skin, and shiny black hair, he maintains a simple appearance and doesn’t venture much into experimenting with his style. Additionally, he has a lean build.
Buboy Villar, with a weight of approximately 65 kilograms (143 pounds), maintains a healthy lifestyle by abstaining from processed and junk food. However, he indulges in his favorite soups and coffee.
As to keep his body lean he practices weightlifting and muscle training to keep his physique in the best of its forms. He loves to wear caps and t-shirt which are part of his everyday styling.
- In Feet & Inches: 5’8’’
- Centimeters: 175 cm.
- Meters: 1.75 m.
- In Kilograms: 65kgs
- Pounds: 143 lbs.
- Eye color: Dark brown.
- Hair color: Black
- Skin Color: Fair
- Hair type: Straight
- Body type: Lean.
He began his career in 2005 with the television series called “Goin’ Bulilit.” Following that, he received multiple opportunities to work as a child artist in various films. Some of the movies he was part of include “People vs. The Stars” in 2017, “Impostora” in 2007, “SupahPapalicious” in 2007, “Dyesebel” in 2008, among many others.
Buboy Villar in his till career had been featured and worked in more than 60 acting Flicks and projects.
He gained considerable recognition and acclaim through his involvement in the youngest boy band in the country known as Mak and Dudes. This band remained highly active between 2007 and 2010.
In the time being of the three years while they were much active the singles that they released are Breaking Up is Hard To Do and Ang Cute Nang Ina Mo.
The most famous work of this band is known as Oldies but Kiddies this came out in the year 2007 under the Star Records banner.
- Profession: Actor and singer.
- Net Worth: US$ 1-5 million.
- Debut Work: Goin’ bulilit (2005)
- Various Projects:
- People vs. The Stars (2017)
- Impostora (2007)
- SupahPapalicious (2007)
- Dyesebel (2008)
- Dear Urge (2016-2019)
- Wagas (2013-2019)
- TODA One I Love (2019)
- Income Source: Acting and Ad-sense.
- House: a lavish apartment in the Philippines.
Some Other Information about Buboy Villar Jr.
- This Philippian actor joined Instagram on 25th April 2013 and has acquired 95.2k fan followers till October 2020.
- Buboy is not only confined to acting and singing but he’s also a sports player.
- His Favourite sport is boxing and has received many medals for his brilliancy in it.
- The Singer also has a Youtube channel named ‘Buboy Villar’. It was launched on 16th December 2019 and has 738+k subscribers as of October 2020.
- On 20th February 2020, Villar Jr. received a Silver button from YouTube for crossing 100,000 fan subscribers.
- The YouTuber also knows cooking and enjoys doing so on his own during his spare time.
- The popular star is also an animal lover and has a pet dog.
- He does drink alcohol but loves Starbucks coffee and is often seen posting its picture on his Instagram handle.
- The Philippian Actor likes shoes the most and his favorite brand is Vans.
- On 26th December 2016, he uploaded a picture of his tattoo on Instagram and mentioned that it’s was for his ex beloved partner Angillyn.
- In 2008 Robert won34th the Metro Malina Film Festival award for best child performer.
- Buboy also received the 35th Metro Malina Film Festival award for best child performance and the 40th GMMSF Box-office Entertainment Award for the most popular child actor, movies & TV in 2009.
- Hayes Robbins Wiki (Danielle Panabaker’s Husband) Age, Height, Biography & Family
- Ant Saunders Wiki, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Net worth, Biography & More
- Pierre Boo Wiki, Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
- Yan Vellia Wiki, Height, Age (Didi Kempot’s Wife) Biography, Family & Facts
- Kate Chastain Wiki, Age Height, (Below Deck) Husband, Bio, Family, Facts