Biography / Wiki
Born on July 12, 1977, in Webster, South Dakota, United States, Brock Lesnar possesses a formidable, beast-like physique. Renowned as both an American wrestler and mixed martial artist, Lesnar’s commanding presence is not solely defined by his imposing physicality.
Having achieved numerous championships and triumphs in both wrestling and mixed martial arts, he established himself as a formidable competitor. During his time as an amateur wrestler, he secured two state championships, showcasing his exceptional skills and dedication. However, in 2004, he made the decision to temporarily set aside wrestling and ventured into the National Football League, embarking on a new path to pursue his career aspirations.
Height / Weight / Age
When it comes to the height of WWE Superstar Brock Lesnar, his billed height for television is 191 cm, making him appear 6’3″ in feet and inches. However, in reality, his actual height is 185 cm, which converts to 6’1″ in feet and inches.
He has a weight of 130 kilograms (286 pounds) due to his well-developed muscles. He will be celebrating his 45th birthday soon. His eyes are blue and he has brown hair. His body measurements include a 53-inch chest, a 38-inch waist, and 21-inch biceps.
Brock Lesnar was reported to have an approximate net worth of $22 million as of 2019.
Education / Family
Brock Lesnar’s parents, Richard Lesnar and Stephaine, were the proprietors of a dairy farm located in Webster, South Dakota, within the United States. During his time at Webster High School, Lesnar’s passion for football began to flourish. He actively participated in football and also engaged in amateur wrestling during his school years. Securing a wrestling scholarship, Lesnar proceeded to the University of Minnesota for his junior and senior college education. At the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), he achieved victory as a heavyweight wrestler, attaining a championship title.
|Real Name||Brock Edward Lesnar|
|Nickname||The Conqueror, The Beast Incarnate|
|Birth Place||Webster, South Dakota, United States|
|Date Of Birth||12 July 1977|
|Height||Billed heightin centimeters – 191 cm
in feet inches – 6’3”
In centimeters – 185 cm
In feet inches – 6’1”
|Weight||In kilograms – 130 kgIn pounds – 286 lbs|
|Profession||Professional wrestler and mixed martial artist|
|School||Webster High School|
|College||University of Minnesota|
|Home Town||Webster, South Dakota, United States|
|Debut||18 March 2002 (WWE Television Debut)|
|Fathers Name||Richard Lesnar|
|Mothers Name||Stephanie Lesnar|
|Brothers||Troy Lesnar, Chad Lesnar|
Career / Fashion And Style
In 2000, Lesnar officially joined WWE and began his career by participating in tag team matches alongside his college classmate, Shelton Benjamin. In 2002, he achieved a significant milestone by capturing the coveted “King of the Ring” title, triumphing over Bubba Ray Dudley and Rob Van Dam.
He achieved a remarkable feat at the young age of 25, capturing the WWE Championship and earning the title of the youngest champion in history. The pivotal moment in his career arrived in 2003 when he emerged as the victor of the Royal Rumble, catapulting him to new heights. The following year, he temporarily halted his wrestling endeavors and ventured into the National Football League.
In 2006, he expressed his interest in joining K-1’s mixed martial arts league and subsequently underwent training at the “Minnesota Martial Arts Academy”. He made a comeback to WWE in 2012 and emerged victorious against John Cena, ultimately capturing the “World Heavyweight Championship” in 2014.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
He tied the knot with Rena Greek on May 6, 2006. Together, they have been blessed with three sons named Luke, Duke, and Turk, as well as a daughter named Mya Lynn.
|Girlfriends||Former Fiancee Nicole McClain|
|Wife||Rena Mero (Sable)|
|Children||Daughter – Mariah (Stepdaughter), Mya (daughter from ex-fiancee)Son – Turk Lesnar, Duke Lesnar, Luke Lesnar (son from ex-fiancee)|
Here we are providing you the list of his favourite things.
|Favourite Drink||Cold Rye Whiskey|
|Favourite Singer||David Allan Coe|
Some Interesting Facts About Brock Lesnar
- Despite having a lot of career options, he chose WWE and signed the biggest development deal in WWE history.
- He has a tattoo of a sword in his torso which he got when he was feeling stressed about his future.
- His voice doesn’t go along with his beast kind of personality; hence his advocate Paul Heyman does all the talking on behalf of him.
- Shelton Benjamin, former WWE superstar was his college classmate.
- Lesnar was stricken by an attack of diverticulitis, in November 2009.
- In 2011, he was the highest-paid MMA fighter raking in an impressive $5,300,3000
- His hobbies are playing football and hunting.
- He was banned from hunting for six months, after admitting to a hunting infraction. He was found guilty and was fined $1725.
- His finishing moves are F5 and Kimura Lock.
- He holds the “Guinness World Record” for becoming the youngest person to win the “WWE Championship”.
- He has squatted 750 pounds.
- At state high school, he twice became the wrestling champion.
- He usually wears shorts to the ring with Jimmy John’s logo on it.
- From 2000-2002, he was trained at Ohio Valley Wrestling.
- He was also interested in mixed martial art.
- His first match was in New Japan Pro Wrestling.
- In an interview, Brock mentioned that “He doesn’t like gays”.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – Not Known
- Twitter – @BrockLesnar
- Facebook – Not Known