Brian Henry, hailing from South Carolina, is making headlines in the media as an American entrepreneur, mayor, and the Chief Executive Officer of Palmetto Cheese Company.
Brian asserted that the Black Lives Matter movement can be characterized more as a terror organization, emphasizing the importance of advocating for the rights of all communities.
After uttering this statement, he halted the production of his product, which had been distributed in over 100 stores nationwide.
He went so far as to ask his staff to step down from their positions. Meanwhile, the citizens of South Carolina urged him to step down from his role as mayor of the city.
He initiated a Facebook post that marked the beginning of it all. In his post, he mentioned that two individuals of Caucasian descent had lost their lives at the hands of someone of African descent, yet remarkably, the incident had not stirred any controversy.
He stated that some individuals are exploiting the Black Lives Matter Movement to advance their own agenda, potentially causing harm or fear among white individuals.
This businessman is believed to have been born in the 1980s in South Carolina to their parents. We currently lack additional information about them, but we assure you that we will provide any available details as soon as they become known to us.
He completed his primary education and high school graduation at a public school. Following that, he likely matriculated at a prestigious college and obtained his undergraduate degree.
- Full name: Brian Henry.
- Nickname: Brian.
- Birth year: 1980s
- Birthplace: Pawley Islands, South Carolina
- Current City: South Carolina
- Age: late 40s as of 2020.
- Gender: Male.
- Sexuality: Heterosexual.
- Nationality: American.
- Ethnicity: White.
- Father: Name not available.
- Mother: Unknown.
- Brother: will update soon.
- Sister: Unknown.
- Highest Qualification: Graduate.
- College/University: Elite College.
Married Life & Kids
In the 2000s, Brian Henry tied the knot with his partner Sassy Henry in an extravagant wedding ceremony. Sassy Henry, the original founder and proprietor of Palmetto Cheese, became his spouse.
She turned out to be his lucky charm and a true friend, fulfilling Brian’s dream of finding these qualities in his life partner. The couple has been together for nearly two decades, and they are blessed with two adorable daughters, May Henry and Camille Henry.
Sassy has proven to be an invaluable source of moral and emotional support for Henry. His ability to excel in a prestigious position without experiencing stress is undoubtedly attributable to his wife’s selfless decision to prioritize their family over her own career.
- Marital Status: Married.
- Past Affairs: Will update soon.
- Girlfriend: None.
- Wife: Sassy Henry.
- Children: Two.
- Daughter: May Henry and Camille Henry.
- Eating Habits: Non-Vegan.
- Smoke: No.
- Drinks: Yes.
Physical Stats & More
This mayor is approximately 175 centimeters tall (5 feet 8 inches) and possesses fair skin, very fair skin, hazel eyes, and naturally straight blonde hair.
Brian Henry weighs approximately 72 kilograms (158 pounds) and is looking to control his protruding belly through a dietary regimen. He maintains a somewhat consistent workout routine, although his commitment wavers due to his demanding work schedule.
The CEO of the cheese company owns it personally, yet his consumption of highly processed products is quite restricted in his daily life. He prefers wearing t-shirts when spending time with his family, which he considers his comfortable style.
- In Feet & Inches: 5’ 8”
- Centimeter: 175 cm.
- Meters: 1.75 m.
- In Kilograms: 72 kgs.
- Pounds: 158 lbs.
- Eye color: Hazel.
- Hair color: Natural Blonde
- Skin Color: Fair.
- Hair type: Straight.
- Body type: Average.
- Profession: CEO of Palmetto Cheese.
- Net Worth: US$ 17 Million.
- Salary: $180,000 USD/yearly (as Mayor)
- Income Source: Company earnings and profit
- House: A lavish house in South Carolina.
Other Random Information about Brian Henry
- A single post which was made by Brian Henry costs him a lot as he had to pull back all his produce from the stores which count to the number of more than 100.
- He is still being optimistic that soon the Palmetto Cheese will be seen on the shelves of those stores.
- As he is not only the CEO of that very company but he is also the Mayor of South Carolina. The people of the city are so angry and disappointed that they said Brian to leave the post if the Mayor.
- As he had removed his post from the social media but its screenshots have been circulated in the city following of which he had to make a public apology.
- He also requested people not to boycott his product as there are a number of employees who are working and their livelihood depends on that company.
- His produce was manufactured in three different ranges which were named Original, Bacon, and Jalapeno.