Biography / Wiki
Whether you call him Brad Simpson or Bradley Simpson, it doesn’t alter the trajectory of his remarkable success story. This individual is a renowned British pop singer who has captured the hearts of many. Ever since his childhood, he possessed an innate inclination towards music and nurtured dreams of becoming a world-famous singer and musician.
In addition to his vocal talents, he is also skilled in songwriting and proficient in playing multiple musical instruments such as the guitar, piano, and more. Born on July 28, 1995, in Birmingham, England, he has garnered a significant fan base on social media platforms. With 1.1 million followers on Instagram and 1.72 million followers on Twitter, his online presence is highly influential.
Height / Weight / Age
Bradley Simpson stands at a height of 167 cm, which is equivalent to 5’7″ in feet and inches. He weighs 65 kg in kilograms or 143 lbs in pounds. With light brown eyes and brown hair, he possesses a slim physique and exudes a cool appearance. His body measurements include a 38-inch chest, 30-inch waist, and 12-inch biceps. Currently 26 years old, Bradley will soon celebrate his 27th birthday.
Bradley Simpson was estimated to have a net worth of approximately $2.5 million as of 2019.
Education / Family
Bradley’s mother is Anne-Marie Simpson, while his father is Derek Simpson. He has an older sister named Natalie, who serves as the official photographer for ‘The Vamps.’ Natalie has been instrumental in supporting Bradley’s musical aspirations. During his elementary education, Bradley attended Fairfax School in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham.
Preferring to focus on music, he opted not to attend college and dropped his studies after high school. As he grew older, he continued to rely on his mother for care.
Bradley William Simpson
|Birth Place||Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, England|
|Date Of Birth||28 July 1995|
|Height||In centimeters – 167 cmIn feet inches – 5’7”|
|Weight||In kilograms – 65 kgIn pounds – 143 lbs|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Profession||Singer (Lead vocalist & guitarist of The Vamps’), Songwriter|
|School||Fairfax School in Sutton Coldfield, England|
|Debut||Music Debut – Meet The Vamps (2014)TV Debut – This Morning (2013)|
|Fathers Name||Derek Simpson|
|Mothers Name||Anne-Marie Simpson|
Career / Fashion And Style
In 2012, he became the second member to join the band known as “The Vamps.” Shortly after, the band signed with Mercury Records. On August 6, 2013, they unveiled the music video for their debut single “Can We Dance.”
Their inaugural music video garnered over one million views and secured the second position on the UK Singles Chart. Following that, on January 19, 2014, they unveiled their second single titled “Wild Heart”. The release of their debut studio album, “Meet the Vamps,” in April 2014, proved to be a massive success.
The band was responsible for recording the track for the animated movie “Kung Fu Panda 3”. During the period from 2015 to 2017, they were the main act for several tours, including “The Vamps Asia-Pacific 2015 Tour,” “The Vamps North American Tour,” and “The Vamps 2017 World Tour.” In recognition of their talent, the band received the prestigious ‘BBC Radio 1 Teens Award’ for their hit single “Last Night,” which was named ‘Best British Single.’
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
He revealed that he has only dated 2-3 girls in a lifetime and he is scared of relationships now.
|Girlfriends||Lauren Jauregui, Singer (2014-2015)|
Here we are providing you the list of his favourite things.
|Favourite Actress||Zooey Deschanel, Eva Longoria|
|Favourite Ice Cream||Ben & Jerry’s Cookie Dough Flavor|
|Favourite Movie||21 Jump Street (2012)|
|Favourite Song||You make my dreams (By Daryl Hall & John Oates)|
Some Interesting Facts About Bradley Simpson
- After watching the film “School of Rock”, he started playing guitar.
- His inspiration was Agnus Young.
- At the age of 11, he started playing guitar and at the age of 14, he started singing.
- He modeled for the clothing brand, ‘Saint Kidd Clothing’.
- Before entering ‘The Vamps’ band, he wrote several songs.
- He loves dogs and has two pet dogs, Jesse & Alan.
- He can also play Ukulele and Piano.
- To enter the ‘The Vamps’ band, he was the second member.
- In 2011, Bradley and James McVey met each other through a YouTube video.
- He is scared of roller coasters.
- He wishes his name to be “Max Power”.
- He sucks at spellings.
- Still, his mother washes his clothes and buys boxers for him.
- He prefers eating only cooked food and wants his mother to take care of him.
- She is scared of going on dates and dating someone.
- On a British reality TV show, First Dates, he was paired with celebrity fan, Isobel in July 2016.
- His hobby is playing with his pet dogs.
- Arctic Monkeys is his favorite band.
- His ethnicity is Caucasian.