Beth Shuey, born in the vibrant year of 1968, has lived a life marked by both triumphs and challenges. As of the present day, at 52 years old, her life story is one of strength, growth, and the pursuit of happiness. Hailing from the picturesque Morocco Town in Indiana, Beth embodies the values of her American nationality and white ethnicity. Standing at an impressive 5 feet 7 inches and weighing 68 kg, she possesses an enduring elegance that has captivated many.
With dark brown hair framing her face and eyes reflecting the warmth of brown hues, Beth carries an air of timeless beauty. Rooted in her Christian faith, she has drawn strength and solace from her beliefs throughout her life’s journey.
Beth’s education became the foundation upon which her future achievements would be built. Graduating from North Newton Junior-Senior High School in Morocco, Indiana, in the year 1986, she embarked on a path of continuous learning. Fuelled by her passion for knowledge, Beth pursued higher education, culminating in her graduation from Indiana State University in Terre Haute in 1990.
Joyce Antcliff Shuey, a pillar of support and guidance, raised Beth with love and care. Beth’s sister, Debbie Shuey Doyle, added a cherished dimension to her familial bonds. These relationships helped shape her into the woman she is today.
Beth’s determination and perseverance translated into her professional journey, as she carved out a place for herself in the world. Her estimated net worth of $1.5 million reflects her dedication and hard work.
However, Beth’s life took a significant turn when she crossed paths with Patrick Sean Payton, a prominent figure in the realm of American football. Their marriage in 1992 marked the beginning of a new chapter, and in 1997, their family expanded with the birth of their daughter, Meghan Payton. Meghan’s association with American football as a sideline reporter demonstrates the family’s continued connection to the sport.
Beth’s son, Connor Payton, further solidifies the family’s bond with American football, carrying on his father’s legacy on the field. The love for the sport runs deep in the family’s veins.
Tragedy struck when Beth’s marriage with Sean Payton ended due to his affair with SKylene Montgomery. Despite the heartbreak and challenges that followed, Beth’s resilience shone through. She navigated the tumultuous waters with grace and courage, exemplifying the strength of the human spirit.
In the age of social media, Beth remains active on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, sharing snippets of her life with her children and capturing cherished moments.
As she continues to move forward, Beth Shuey resides in Lantana, Texas, embracing her newfound independence and the opportunities that lie ahead. Her journey is a testament to the power of inner strength, personal growth, and the unwavering pursuit of happiness.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Beth Shuey.|
|Other Name||Beth Payton.
|Famously Known as||being the ex-wife of Sean Payton.|
|Age (as of 2019)||52 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Morocco, Indiana.|
|Current Residence||Lantana, Texas.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: @bethpayton (89 Followers).
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
Mother: Joyce Antcliff Shuey.
|Siblings||Sister: Debbie Shuey Doyle.|
|Husband (1992 to 2014)||Sean Payton.|
|Children||Daughter: Meghan Payton.
Son: Connor Payton.
|School||North Newton Junior-Senior High School.|
|College||Indiana State University.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 7″.
Centimeters: 170 cm.
Meters: 1.70 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 68 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.5 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Beth Shuey
- Beth Shuey’s mother gave her a birth in the year 1968.
- Her age is now 52 years old.
- She was born in Morocco Town in Indiana.
- Shuey is 5 feet 7 inches tall lady and her weight is 68 Kg.
- Her hair color is Drak brown and her eyes color is brown.
- Beth’s religion is Christian.
- Her nationality is American and ethnicity is white.
- Beth Shuey is famous for being the ex-wife of a famous American football coach and former player Patrick Sean Payton also known as Sean Payton.
- Shuey compted her schooling from North Newton Junior-Senior High School, Morocco, Indiana in the year 1986.
- After Schooling education, she starts doing a higher degree.
- In the year 1990, Sean Payton’s wife completed her higher degree from Indiana State University, Terre Haute, Indiana.
- She is the daughter of Joyce Antcliff Shuey.
- Beth has one sister Debbie Shuey Doyle.
- Her estimated net worth is $1.5 million US dollars.
- She got married to Sean Payton in the year 1992.
- After marriage, she gave birth to her daughter Meghan Payton in the year 1997.
- Beth Daughter Meghan Payton is in a relationship with famous American Actress Chris Titone.
- Her daughter is associated with American football as a sideline reporter.
- Shuey has one son Connor Payton.
- Her son also loves and plays American football like his father.
- She gave divorced from her husband Sean Payton because of his affair with SKylene Montgomery.
- She is active on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and all other social media platforms.
- On her Facebook id @BethShueyPayton, she shares pictures with her daughter and son.
- Her Instagram account @BethPython is Private.
- She doesn’t share any information about her childhood life, parent’s information.
- As per the information, she is currently living single in Lantana, Texas.
- Beth Shuey Ex-husband engaged to 2007 winner Miss West Virginia USA SKylene Montgomery on 9 November 2019.