Annie Bakes, an esteemed American figure, gained prominence as the former spouse of basketball player Dennis Rodman. Born on 26 February 1965, she has since ventured into a career as an adult model and an accomplished author. With two books to her name, she candidly recounts the challenging chapters of her life. Throughout the early 1990s, their passionate romance captivated public attention.
Rodman, known for his time with the “Los Angeles Lakers” and “Chicago Bulls,” enjoyed a successful 20-year career in professional basketball. However, he and his spouse parted ways shortly after their first year of marriage, and they are currently no longer together.
Early life, Parents & Siblings
Annie Bakes was born on February 26, 1965, into a Christian family. Throughout her childhood, she and her family frequently relocated from one place to another.
During her early years, she faced numerous challenges in forming friendships, leading her to spend much of her time in solitude. However, specific information regarding her father, mother, and siblings is currently unavailable.
Her father played a significant role in assisting her to overcome this issue. Regarding her educational background, Dennis Rodman’s partner is reported to have obtained a degree from the University of Pennsylvania.
Personal Life, Spouse Dennis Rodman & Children
In 1987, Rodman spotted Annie across the crowded club and was immediately drawn to her allure. Without hesitation, he mustered the courage to approach her and engage in conversation. Little did he know, Bakes also found him captivating, and thus began a blossoming love affair between them.
Annie Bakes became pregnant in 1990 and gave birth to a daughter named Alexis Rodman in 1991. Following the arrival of their baby, the couple decided to tie the knot, and they exchanged their vows in 1992.
They soon came to the realization that they were not compatible and their relationship began to deteriorate, ultimately leading to their divorce in 1993. Following the divorce, Rodman entered into two subsequent marriages, both of which ended in divorce as well.
|Real Full Birth Name||Anicka Bakes.|
|Age (As of 2019)||55 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||26 February 1965.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Pisces.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5’9″.
Meters: 1.75 m.
Centimeters: 175.6 cm.
|Weight||Pounds: 141.09 lbs.
Kilograms: 64 Kg.
|Eye Color||Light Brown.|
|Parents||Father: Not known.
Mother: Not available.
|Favourite basketball player||Kobe Bryant.|
|School||Local high school.|
|Alma Mater||The University of Pennsylvania.|
|Profession||Model and author.|
|Books||1. Worse Than He Says He Is: My Walk On The Wild Side With Dennis Rodman.
2. White Girls Don’t Bounce.
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$500 k.|
Some Hidden Facts about Annie Bakes
- Before meeting Dennis she was a model based in Vegas.
- After the marriage, she left doing so but now she came back to this line. Sources say that she works as an adult model.
- She is also an author now. In the year 1997, she released her first book named “Worse Than He Says He Is: My Walk On The Wild Side With Dennis Rodman”.
- Later Annie Bakes released one more book named “White Girls Don’t Bounce”.
- Her book got read widely and as per sources, she possesses a net worth of $500 k.
- She is living in Pennsylvania now as far as we came to know and her daughter Alexis Rodman is also living with her.
- The main reason for her divorce is said to be sexual abuse. She blamed Rodman for her pressurizing for frequent abortions.
- Sources also say that Annie received STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease) from Dennis.
- Dennis Rodman is a close friend of North Korean dictator named Kim Jong-un.
- She is vastly known from her nickname whereas her full name is Anicka Bakes.
- There are tattoos on her chest, arms, and hands.
- Annie Bakes used to have long blonde hair but now she trimmed them.
- In the 1990s after her fight with her husband news came that they decided to seek out the matter and reconcile. This news later proved to be false as Rodman married Carmen Electra.
- Her ex suffered alcohol abuse and even went for rehabilitation in the year 2008.
- Bakes’ first book received a rating of 4 out of 5.
- Dennis Rodman’s wife also blamed the player for cheating on her with another woman.
- In her book, she mentioned her name to be Anicka Rodman as the author.
- After Dennis, she married none.