Andrew Mark Cuomo is indeed a prominent American politician, lawyer, and author. However, there are a few inaccuracies and omissions in the information provided. Here’s a corrected and expanded biography of Andrew Cuomo:
Full Name: Andrew Mark Cuomo
Birthdate: December 6, 1957
Age: As of September 13, 2023, he would be 65 years old.
Place of Birth: Queens, New York City, New York, USA
Education: Andrew Cuomo graduated from Fordham University and Albany Law School of Union University in New York.
Marriage: In 1990, he married Kerry Kennedy, a well-known American human rights activist and writer. However, it’s important to note that they divorced in 2005.
- After completing his education, Cuomo began his career as a campaign manager for his father, Mario Cuomo, who served as the Governor of New York.
- He later worked as an assistant district attorney in New York City.
- From 1990 to 1993, Cuomo founded the Housing Enterprise for the Less Privileged (HELP), a nonprofit organization aimed at providing affordable housing, and served as its chairman.
- In 1993, during the Clinton Administration, he was appointed as the Assistant Secretary for Community Planning and Development at the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Governorship: Andrew Cuomo served as the 56th Governor of New York. He took office on January 1, 2011, and was re-elected in 2014 and 2018. His tenure as governor was marked by several notable achievements and challenges, including his response to the COVID-19 pandemic in New York State.
COVID-19 Pandemic Response: Andrew Cuomo gained national attention for his leadership during the COVID-19 pandemic, especially in the early days of the outbreak when New York became the epicenter of the crisis in the United States. He held daily press briefings to provide updates and guidance to the public, earning both praise and criticism for his handling of the situation.
|Real Full Birth Name||Andrew Mark Cuomo
|Other Name||Andrew Cuomo.|
|Age (As of 2019)||62 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||6 December 1957.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Queens Borough, New York City.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Aries.|
|Net worth (As in 2020)||$100 million US dollars.|
|House Location||New York, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Centimeters: 180 cm.
Feet & Inches: 5’11”.
Meters: 1.8 m.
Kilograms: 80 Kg.
|Shoe Size (UK)||11.|
|Parents||Mother: Mario Cuomo.
Father: Michaela Cuomo.
|Siblings||Sister: Maria Cuomo Cole, Margaret Cuomo, and Madeline Cuomo.
Brother: Christopher Charles Cuomo.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Kids||Michaela Cuomo, Mariah Kennedy Cuomo, Cara Kennedy-Cuomo.|
|Social media||Instagram: nygovcuomo (119k + followers).
YouTube: @NYGovCuomo (1.2 million Fans).
|Highest Qualification||1. Bachelor’s of Arts.
2. Juris Doctor.
|School||Archbishop Molloy High School.|
|Alma Mater||1. Fordham University.
2. Albany Law School.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Andrew Cuomo
- Andrew Mark Cuomo is famous as an American politician, author, and lawyer serving as the 56th governor of New York.
- Due to the Coronavirus, he is in the limelight due to the state-wide lockdown and the closure of non-essential businesses.
- He received widespread acclaim from epidemiologists for tackling the COVID-19 pandemic developed in New York State.
- Cuomo was born on 6 December 1957.
- His age is 62 years old.
- Andrew’s mother gave him birth in Queens borough of New York City.
- In the year 1990, he got married to a famous American human rights activist and writer Kerry Kennedy.
- In the year 2005, Andrew Cuomo got divorced from his wife Kerry Kennedy because of some personal reasons.
- He completed his graduation from Fordham University and Albany Law School of Union University, New York.
- After completing Education, he began his career as a campaign manager for his father, then as an assistant district attorney in New York City.
- From 1990 to 1993, he founded the Housing Enterprise for the Low-Privileged “HELP US” and was appointed chairman of the New York City Homeless Commission.
- In 1993, Andrew Cuomo is appointed in the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development for Clinton Administration as Assistant Secretary for Community Planning and Development.
- From the year 2007 to 2010 he worked as an Attorney General of New York.
- In 2010, he won election as Governor of New York and was re-elected twice after winning the Primary Liberal Challengers against Zephyr Teachout and Cynthia Nixon.
- His younger brother Christopher Charles Cuomo s an American television journalist, best known as the presenter of Cuomo Prime Time.
- In the year 1971, he graduated from St. Gerard Majella School and attended Archbishop Molloy High School in 1975.
- Later, he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts from Fordham University in 1979.
- Then completed Juris Doctor Education from Albany Law School in 1982.
- He is a father of Michaela Cuomo, Mariah Kennedy Cuomo, and Cara Kennedy-Cuomo.
- He is the son of former Governor of New York Mario Cuomo.
- His Mother Matilda Cuomo was a former First Lady American advocate for women and children.
- He is a Brother of Maria Cuomo Cole, Margaret Cuomo, and Madeline Cuomo.
- Andrew Cuomo is 5 feet 11 inches tall in height and his weight is 80 kg.
- The hair color of Cuomo is black and eyes color is black.
- He is active on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- In his Instagram id @nygovcuomo, he shares his life adventures, work, and colleagues pictures.
- As of 2019, Andrew Cuomo’s total Net worth and assets are $100 Million US dollars.