Anand Singh Bisht, born in 1931, is an Indian citizen and retired forest ranger from Panchur, Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India. He is widely recognized in India as the father of Yogi Adityanath. Yogi Adityanath, whose birth name is Ajay Mohan Bisht, is a prominent political figure in India and the current Chief Minister (CM) of Uttar Pradesh. Yogi Adityanath has been serving as the Chief Minister since March 19, 2017, after being appointed by the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), which is the ruling political party in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Apart from the CM, he is also a politician and a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). Anand Singh was worked as a forest ranger in Yamkeshwar, Panchur, Uttarakhand.
He worked at the same post for many years and took retirement in the year 1991. After retirement, he lived in his village, Panchur with his wife and family.
Early Life, Parents, Wife & Kids
A famous Indian personality was born in the year 1931 in Panchur, Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India. He hails from the Thakur Garhwali caste and grew up in Uttarakhand, along with his siblings. However, no information is available regarding his parents’ names or professions.
Anand Singh attended a government high school in his hometown for completing his schooling. After that, he started doing a job to earn money. Anand Singh Bisht got married to his wife named “Savitri Devi.”
Anand Singh Bisht, the father of 4 sons and 3 daughters, passed away at the age of 89 years in AIMS Hospital, New Delhi. He was survived by his sons Manvendra Mohan, Shailendra Mohan, Mahendra Singh Bisht, and Ajay Singh Bisht, also known as Yogi Adityanath. Among his daughters, he shared a special bond with Shashi Singh. Anand Singh Bisht’s demise was attributed to multi-organ failure.
Yogi Adityanath’s Father, Anand Singh Bisht Death
On April 20, 2020, the father of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath passed away at AIIMS in Delhi. He took his last breath at 10:44 in the morning. Admitted to AIIMS on March 13 due to ill health, he unfortunately succumbed to his condition.
The late Anand Bisht, father of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, had been experiencing liver and kidney problems. Minister of State for Higher Education, Dhan Singh Rawat, has confirmed that the body of Anand Bisht is being transported to the village. The anticipated arrival time of the body in the village is this evening.
The relatives of Yogi Adityanath have told that Anand Singh Bisht’s last wish was to take his last breath in his native village.
The body is being brought to the village with great interest. However, it is currently unclear where the last rites will be performed. We anticipate receiving confirmed information regarding the final arrangements once the body arrives this evening. Please await further updates for specific details.
Governor Baby Rani Maurya expresses deep sorrow over the passing of Anand Singh Bisht, the father of Yogi Adityanath. She mourns his demise and prays for the peace of his soul. The Governor extends her heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family during this difficult time.
It is with deep sorrow that we mourn the passing of Anand Singh Bisht. Whenever I encountered him during his treatment, his smile always radiated a sense of vitality, making it difficult to believe he was unwell. Today, we are profoundly saddened by his loss. May we find solace in embracing the Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul, and offering our unwavering support to those grieving his departure.
Dr. Akram stated that the primary reason for recruiting Anand Singh Bisht was his stomach discomfort. Furthermore, he exhibited symptoms of dehydration, low blood pressure, and gangrene in his legs. Following his hospitalization, a thorough health check-up was conducted, and his treatment was based on the findings of the report.
Late on Sunday night, social media platforms began buzzing with rumors about Bisht’s deteriorating condition, yet AIIMS sources maintained that he remained in critical condition. The father of Yogi Adityanath resided in the serene village of Panchur, located in Uttarakhand’s Yamkeshwar region.
The father of Yogi Adityanath, who had retired as the Forest Ranger in 1991, chose to reside in his village thereafter. In his childhood, he departed from his family and arrived at Gorakhpur to join Mahant Avedyanath.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Anand Singh Bisht.|
|Profession||Former Forest Ranger.|
|Famously Known as||The Father of “Yogi Adityanath”.|
|Year of Birth||1931.|
|Date of Death||20 April 2020.|
|Age at the time of death||89 years old.|
|Cause of Death||multi-organ failure.|
|Place of Birth||Panchur, Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India.|
|Place of Death||AIMS Hospital New Delhi.|
|Caste||Thakur and Garhwali.|
|Social Media Profiles||N/A.|
|Parents||Father: Name Not Known.
|Siblings||No Data Available.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″.
Centimeters: 167 cm.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Son||1. Manvendra Mohan.
2. Shailendra Mohan.
3. Mahendra Singh Bisht.
4. Yogi Adityanath.
|Daughter||Shashi Singh and 2 others.|
|Highest Qualification||Senior Secondary.|
|School||Government School in Panchur.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anand Singh Bisht
- According to the sources, CM Yogi Adityanath will not attend his father’s last visit.
- Yogi appealed to the family not to increase the crowd. Yogi said that I am deeply saddened and saddened by my revered father being a Kailash.
- He is the father of my Purvashram. In childhood, he gave me the rite of working with honesty, hard work, and selfless spirit, dedicated to Lok Mangal.
- Yogi said that at the last moment he had a heartfelt desire to see, but due to his sense of duty to pursue the country’s fight against the global pandemic Coronavirus in the interest of 23 crore people of UP.
- I am not able to participate in the last rites program tomorrow on 21 April due to the success of the lockdown and the strategy to defeat the epidemic corona.
- Pujanya Maa, an appeal is also made to all the members of Purvashram that at least people should remain in the last rites program while following the lockdown.
- Paying respects to the memory of the revered father, I am paying him a humble tribute. Will come to visit after lockdown.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath says he will not take part in the last rites of his father tomorrow, to ensure enforcement of lockdown and to defeat coronavirus pandemic in the state. pic.twitter.com/PPjy9xxLgB
— ANI UP/Uttarakhand (@ANINewsUP) April 20, 2020
- The height of Anand Singh Bisht was 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 m).
- According to an estimate his weight was 55 kilograms (121 lbs).
- His second son, “Yogi Adityanath” left the family at a very young age and started living with a guru “Mahant Avaidyanath”.
- He was the ardent follower of Lord Shiva.
- Yogi Adityanath’s dad, Anand Singh lived in Panchur with his family.